Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

Here's a little thought to consider. Last year, I bought a PS3 in a huge bundle of game consoles at a yard sale for $40 in total. It didn't work, sure. A few weeks back, I bought a PS3 at a thrift store for $20, a little cleaning and a cheap USB controller and it works fine, belongs to my sister now. Point being, a PS3 is cheap if you know where to look and are handy with a special screwdriver. Combine that with the kind of sale taking place on PSN now, where Suikoden games are at most $3 each, and you could have a new console and 4/5 of the Suikoden series for half the price of a new game.

2608784%20-%20Suikoden%20Suikoden_II%20n

751.jpeg

Keep in mind, this isn't far off from Alia's normal outfit. Just remove the cleavage covering of the boob window, add some lace to the remaining white, and boom, Alia's a sexy lady.

Alia's always been a sexy lady.

Tomoko is such a lewd girl.

1568467058093.jpg

Finally found a copy of Splatterhouse for the PS3 today, a game I've been coming up empty-handed on for quite a while now. Turns out I've lost my previous master touch with the original Splatterhouse, but that's neither here nor there. Point being, I went looking through other games while I was at the store, and I found a new copy of My Hero: One's Justice for $20. It's a game I was never really interested in thanks to its lackluster critical and audience reception upon release, but I know myself to be more lenient with games based on franchises I love, and the price was good. Enough to reconsider.

uOENyIa.jpg

Didn't buy it, though. A new copy of Tetris Effect was also $20, and the demo of that game fucking ruled.

For such a disgustingly gory game, and such an annoying enemy, the Joker from Splatterhouse is adorable.

365888%20-%20Joker%20Splatterhouse%20gsh

Finally did it, I've finally brought all the navigators in Mega Man X8 up to 100% power. The grinding necessary was unreal, but it's very satisfying to have a completely cleared save file.

735596%20-%20Alia%20Mega_Man%20Mega_Man_

Sorry I never used you, Alia. The inability to equip X's armor parts made you just far less useful than the comparatively less nerfed Layer and Pallette.

1647128%20-%20Metal_Gear_Solid%20Metal_G

So this young girl takes off her clothes down to her underwear, steals a giant mech, reveals she's a double agent with the real name "Pacifica Ocean" (side note: better or worse than Hot Coldman?), and then comes the J-pop while Snake grabs the foot of the giant mech and stops himself from getting squished. Yep, Peace Walker was a weird game, even for Metal Gear standards.

And don't even get me started on Paz in Metal Gear Solid V.

336903%20-%20Carrie_Fernandez%20Castleva

Even though I know it's not really a good game, some part of me has always been curious about Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. Their wording around the first collection's release implied that Konami has been planning a second Castlevania Anniversary Collection. If it included the 3D games, with higher rendering resolution, better framerates, and maybe better controls for those N64 entries (or really just Legacy of Darkness, seeing as it's practically Castlevania 64 Final Mix), I could be swayed.

The second collection's probably just going to be the handheld Metroidvania entries, which I've never been real interested in beyond owning Portrait of Ruin.

Here's to one year of this sin.

EEmzWCbXUAA5weS.jpg

The sin in question being how redhead tanned Bowsette practically dropped off the face of the earth immediately.

2021074%20-%20ChronicSoda%20Metal_Gear_S

With an open jacket like that, it's no surprise that Wolf takes the opportunity to let the puppies breathe.