Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

1202968%20-%20Aisha_Clanclan%20Outlaw_St

A Ctarl-Ctarl warrior should be proud of her muscles, but they're not the only part of her body that Aisha can flaunt.

Captain L,

I take it you define stargazing as, "The study of heavenly bodies, their shapes, sizes and motions."

Lyn, I love your outfit, but there are times when pants are useful, y'know?

00c.thumb.jpg.42098e1d3ceb0356d0bd5b6a6a0ced51.jpg

A journey that started on July 25, 2018 (the day after the collection launched, to prove my devotion) finally concluded, my let's plays of the Mega Man X series have finished today. All eight games. I mean, aside from all the footage of X6 I lost and refused to re-record, so that one just turned into a "worst hits" montage. I love the Mega Man X series so much, and I desperately hope this won't be the end of my videos, because I will gladly resume if an X9 releases. Even if X6 is possibly the worst game I've ever played 7 times.

fQWllhk.jpg

So not only is Joker playable in Smash, but every member of the Phantom Thieves makes an appearance in some way. Even Futaba gets to occasionally chime in during the final smash! Speaking of smashing, don't you think that's the perfect word to describe her in this picture?

image.thumb.png.298800338ebaeff955febe618c069db1.png

1039934%20-%20Merlina%20Sonic_Team.jpg

Tellin ya guys, Sonic and the Black Knight is a fantastic game.

Think it's time to pour one out, for April 19, 2019 marks the day Phoenix Wright unknowingly presents forged evidence and is subsequently disbarred. Time to celebrate a legacy. But it's also the day he adopts Trucy Wright, so some good came from it.

b5DsM7r.jpg

Lucina got a real easy birthday to remember.

RS88rWm.png

m5tl3vn3i8t21.jpg

"Oh, what is it? Something about me catching your eye? Heheh, looks like I'll be making my money back on this outfit in no time!"

D1ZFTCyVYAEFZZm.png:large

Not even a Grand Tactician can keep his teenaged daughter from sending lewd pictures.

Posted (edited)

Fun fact: My original idea for the climax of the VC4 story was to have Riley lifting Angie up and letting her pee off the side of the ship. I scrapped that because I realized that would be an incredibly dangerous and reckless thing for them to do, especially on a military cruiser that could come under attack at any moment. I had to come up with another scene that wasn't nearly as bad, but still required Angie to sacrifice a bit of modesty.

Anyways, Angie has practically zero fan art to begin with and Riley doesn't have much more, so here's some Kai making use of Europa's famous clothing-optional beaches. She always did know how to flaunt her assets.

image.thumb.png.86dc7a1b051ad8723029d80da1c9b106.png

Edited by MasterXploder