Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was a stroke of strong foresight that I chose buying Tetris Effect over My Hero: One's Justice a few weeks back, because My Hero: One's Justice 2 has been recently revealed. I'm not expecting it to be much of a better game than the first, but it will have more characters, which makes it a little more worthwhile once it reaches the same low price, weeks before My Hero: One's Justice 3 is announced. One of those new characters is Mina Ashido, who was surprisingly missing from the original, which was just a bad move on that part.

teCik3a.jpg

Now, what are our chances of Midnight? She was missing from One's Justice, but appeared in that crappy 3DS fighter earlier.

One of those games I've had on my shelf for years, I've finally finished Okami. It's certainly a fine game, though one with a lot of story padding, frequent combat that tries to be more than is warranted, and more than a few instances of just plain annoying design that seemingly didn't get the message on what would be fun to throw in. Still, it stands with the lower echelon of 3D Zelda games, so it's worth playing. I played the Wii version, which was pretty good for drawing but awkward for combat, while most other versions that use a standard controller would be the exact opposite. The PS3 version is notable in that it supports the PlayStation Move for a Wii Remote-like experience, but I imagine it's no better, and it requires you own a PlayStation Move. I mean, I do, but many won't. If you want to play it, get the Switch version. That way, you get HD visuals, portability, gamepad controls, motion controls, and touch controls. Portable mode has to be sublime, use normal controls for most scenarios and switch over to the touch screen for drawing.

766835%20-%20Okami%20sakuya%20sssonic2.j

The English dub of Dragon Ball Super has concluded, and with that, I'm caught up with the series after first starting Dragon Ball in 2013. On the series as a whole, it's hard to call it a great product as a whole, but it's certainly one with great moments and great intentions, and it's very engaging and exciting. And it makes for some damn good video games. Because of that, in spite of its many varied flaws, I'm an unabashed fan. Overall, Z is the most iconic and memorable, original Dragon Ball is objectively the best (but it could really use a Kai treatment, which is why I read the manga, for speed), and the single best piece of Dragon Ball is the recent Dragon Ball Super: Broly.

As for Super itself, it started extremely rough, which is why I skipped until the Universe 6 arc. It's struggled a lot with tone and with execution, but it has a better idea of what it wants to be than GT, it does plenty of cool stuff and it all comes across as a solid final product. There's even a few things it does better than Z. It has a few short arcs that break up the exhaustion. It's a lot better at classic Dragon Ball comedy. Limit Break x Survivor is my favorite anime opening for how blood-pumping it is. Ultra Instinct is a great new form (though I prefer base form over Mastered Ultra Instinct). And while I was previously an early Videl guy, I now stand firmly in the Caulifla camp.

2366163%20-%20Caulifla%20Dragon_Ball%20D