Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Captain L said:

Some Suikoden III spitballing: is writing a story about Big Viki and Little Viki needing to pee together good, or would it be derivative of another story about Big Tiki and Little Tiki needing to pee together?

I mean, when you write solely about a niche fetish such as omorashi, there's bound to be similarities between stories. I doubt anyone would complain otherwise, especially if you can still make it different enough.

Speaking of loli dragons in swimsuits, how about a Sothis?

image.thumb.png.a9d082a88b553671fe88f2fb07944b95.png

After owning it for close to a year, I have finally finished Suikoden III. It's...egh, it's the first Suikoden game I don't recommend. As it is, it's not that bad, and some of its gameplay flaws I can look past (the neutered battle system, the decreased speed of...everything, the disjointed narrative thanks to 4 story perspectives), the key problem is the difficulty. It's really damn hard. Early on, the only way to realistically survive is to cheat the lottery to get good results (which takes a lot of idle time and a lot of resetting) to accumulate so much money to upgrade all character's weapons to the max that early and buy them the best armor, and keep that up throughout their 3 chapters. It'll get you through that point, but once the stories all merge and the game draws to a climax, the difficulty is there to match your good equipment and skills and the feasible solution is to follow a walkthrough. God help anyone who had to fight the Water Dragon without the foresight of bringing a Pale Gate Rune. And even following a walkthrough damn near by the letter, the final boss was still annoying. FUCK YOU EVERYONE ONLINE, WIND RUNE INCARNATION IS NOT EASIER THAN SARAH AND YUBER'S FINAL BATTLES. I think if this game had the cheats that Final Fantasy IX's remaster had, or the easy difficulty the newest port of Phantasy Star had, it would be totally serviceable, but as it is right now, it's just annoying. I don't see myself coming back to this one for a long, long time. And even if the difficulty were fixed, it still wouldn't match up as a whole to Suikoden II.

So how ironic that the game I disliked the most is the only one I got all 108 Stars of Destiny for. And I'm happy I did, of the 3 games up to now, it's easily the most substantial reward for doing so, and it was handled pretty well.

sera01b.jpg

And all this means that, next on the Suikoden agenda is finding a copy of Suikoden IV. It's one of the more divisive entries in the series, but it's shorter and easier, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it more.

Finished Mega Man Xtreme 2. Back in its day, it would have served its purpose just fine, but these days, it really stands out as the poor man's Mega Man X it always was. The level design is often unfair and blindsiding, the bosses are relentless, but if you build your character just right (strength plus parts all the way, trust me), it becomes too easy and no strategy is required. I found the controls to be incredibly unresponsive with quick movements. And when you're playing Extreme Mode, switching between X and Zero is annoying. You can't do it during post-hit invulnerability, and if one of them beats the boss, they're the only one that gets the weapon. Which locked me out of getting Zero's body armor. There's a few interesting gameplay ideas here that would be later fleshed out in X7 and especially X8, but options are not limited for portable Mega Man X anymore. We live in a world where PSP and Vita owners can play Maverick Hunter X, X4 and X5, New 3DS owners can play X1, X2 and X3, and Switch owners can play all 8 main entries. It's worth a look for curiosity for Mega Man X superfans, but it's not all that recommended.

And, as was standard for the series at the time, the two exclusive characters are undeveloped and forgettable. No one gives a shit about Gareth, and the only reason people care about Berkana is because she's a girl.

140599%20-%20Berkana%20Mega_Man_X.jpg

But this marks one step closer to owning and beating every Mega Man X game for me. All that's left is to buy a PSP to play Maverick Hunter X.

Senran Kagura Burst crossed off the list. It's long, very repetitive, has an abysmal framerate, and can get incredibly stingy with time limits in certain missions, but it's fun to me. This is just a very flawed series, I'm coming to understand, take what's good and forgive the bad. If I can give any compliment, after being introduced with Peach Beach Splash, going back to the first entry really accentuates how the series lost its story at some point and became all about the sexiness. There is a real story in the original, with the characters being very interesting and conflicted. Characters I couldn't give a shit about in PBS like Yomi, Haruka, all of Hanzo, get to shine and have their real appeal. And I hear the story in Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson is even better.

I do, however, stand by my previous assertion that the Crimson Squad is inherently the most interesting, and that Homura is just so wonderful and hot.

RbFtLmv.jpg