Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

And that's the end of Isekai Quartet...FOR NOW. A second season is coming, and more franchises are joining the fray, thereby ruining the Quartet part of the name. Which series? Well, we don't know yet. Considering that Konosuba is the best part of Isekai Quartet, another comedy isekai would make sense. The Devil is a Part Timer would fit in perfectly.

As it is now, while I still have no desire to watch Overlord or Tanya the Evil, it's nice to see the Konosuba crew again.

vCyks3z.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Captain L said:

And that's the end of Isekai Quartet...FOR NOW. A second season is coming, and more franchises are joining the fray, thereby ruining the Quartet part of the name. Which series? Well, we don't know yet. Considering that Konosuba is the best part of Isekai Quartet, another comedy isekai would make sense. The Devil is a Part Timer would fit in perfectly.

As it is now, while I still have no desire to watch Overlord or Tanya the Evil, it's nice to see the Konosuba crew again.

vCyks3z.jpg

How lewd of Megumin showing everyone her panties.

Okay. Watching End of Evangelion on the big TV in the middle of the house, in the morning, with my parents in the kitchen the next room over, may have been a poor idea. I'd never seen it before, I didn't know it got quite so explicit. So many Rei nipples.

1495869%20-%20Neon_Genesis_Evangelion%20

It's a good thing that I don't think they noticed, or if they did, they didn't ask me what was happening, because I have no fucking clue how to explain anything.

The demo for Kill la Kill IF is now available on PSN. I'm not big on 3D anime arena fighters because it's such a saturated market, when I would think more 2D games would be in the cards after the success of Dragon Ball FighterZ. They don't need to be FighterZ complex, Budokai 3 and JoJo All Star Battle are still great. Don't be fooled by Arc System Works's name appearing on Kill la Kill IF, they just published it. Anyway, while I don't care for the genre, there's nothing to lose by trying a demo, especially when Kill la Kill is one of my favorite anime. And honestly, I'm pretty happy. It's simple, not a lot of options, the graphics feel like they're missing certain detail lines, and parts of the presentation don't work right, but it's snappy and captures the style. It's not worth $60, but I can definitely see myself buying this game in the future.

Also, this might sound like an extremely minor thing, but I really do support the decision to dub the game into English. Not just because Kill la Kill's dub is excellent, but because dubbing of anime games has become extremely rare, the only ones you can count on having English voices are Dragon Ball and Naruto. Aside from budget, there's no reason games like Attack on Titan, My Hero: One's Justice, Sword Art Online, or One Piece shouldn't be dubbed, and Kill la Kill went the extra mile. An extra minute is added to my life every time English Ryuko swears.

ThgAF4n.jpg

Can also confirm, during the one story mode chapter in the demo, when Ryuko jumps onto the arena, her panties are in view. Makes up for the unforgivable deviation from canon, where Nonon keeps her underwear after Seni Soshitsu.

1 hour ago, Captain L said:

The demo for Kill la Kill IF is now available on PSN. I'm not big on 3D anime arena fighters because it's such a saturated market, when I would think more 2D games would be in the cards after the success of Dragon Ball FighterZ. They don't need to be FighterZ complex, Budokai 3 and JoJo All Star Battle are still great. Don't be fooled by Arc System Works's name appearing on Kill la Kill IF, they just published it. Anyway, while I don't care for the genre, there's nothing to lose by trying a demo, especially when Kill la Kill is one of my favorite anime. And honestly, I'm pretty happy. It's simple, not a lot of options, the graphics feel like they're missing certain detail lines, and parts of the presentation don't work right, but it's snappy and captures the style. It's not worth $60, but I can definitely see myself buying this game in the future.

Also, this might sound like an extremely minor thing, but I really do support the decision to dub the game into English. Not just because Kill la Kill's dub is excellent, but because dubbing of anime games has become extremely rare, the only ones you can count on having English voices are Dragon Ball and Naruto. Aside from budget, there's no reason games like Attack on Titan, My Hero: One's Justice, Sword Art Online, or One Piece shouldn't be dubbed, and Kill la Kill went the extra mile. An extra minute is added to my life every time English Ryuko swears.

ThgAF4n.jpg

Can also confirm, during the one story mode chapter in the demo, when Ryuko jumps onto the arena, her panties are in view. Makes up for the unforgivable deviation from canon, where Nonon keeps her underwear after Seni Soshitsu.

I definitely want to see Nonon's panties.

So Metal Slug XX, the updated port of 7, is on sale on the PS4. Because it was released after Metal Slug Anthology on the Wii, and I haven't had a system to play it on, it's been the only mainline Metal Slug game I hadn't played. Well, on sale, figured I could take the plunge. And because it's a short game, it's already finished. Under 1 hour, and only 57 continues. I think that's pretty good, coming out to a nice average 3.11 deaths per minute. Of course, for my first playthrough, I had to do it with my boy Tarma, but when I go back to it soon enough, I think it'll be time to look at the character that was originally a DLC character for the original release of XX, King of Fighters' Leona Heidern. I hear she's overpowered, I'll see if I can knock those numbers down. With the muscles she's rocking, she better be.

Iz9MaiN.png