Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem Heroes' just finished its third Choose Your Legends event. On the ladies' side, Camilla finally broke into 2nd place, meaning she will now have a whopping seven versions of herself to obtain. First place goes to Radiant Dawn's Micaiah, which shows that the fandom prefers its "unrelated little sister" characters over... well, Camilla.

image.thumb.png.1f6cec483fda15565a3e3e736ebef0dc.png

A moment of silence for fans of Anna. Had she not been split between her Awakening and Heroes versions, she would have won over the purple thot instead.

And, in the result that shocked everyone, Xseed's results for their "Best Girl of Senran Kagura" poll have released, and the top pick was...Rin?

4482_20120906191003.jpg

I was already surprised when she won her bracket for Legends, considering it's the American fanbase voting, I thought for sure Daidoji would take it. But beating out everyone? Couldn't have possibly predicted that. I mean, more popular than Asuka? Yumi? I don't even rank Rin among my favorites.

I'm not against Hikage taking second place, but that in itself is all the more reason for me not to take these results to heart. I like Hikage a lot, but a better Crimson girl than Homura? Just not true.

I realize it's been just barely over 5 years since I first watched Gurren Lagann. And I can't thank this show enough, for a lot of things.

4ccb56ecbf65ff20134af7a4a5cd74f8.jpg

Real talk, when Simon freed Nia from Guame, he did it by drilling straight through solid metal. Even if he had a general idea where she was, there's no way he'd be accurate enough to only destroy her cuffs. This is much more likely.