Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been playing Senran Kagura for two days, and it's already the best girl's birthday? It's like fate.

ba457b9de7d4398b5978fcd6a94d458b.png

Yes, out of the massive roster, I like Homura best. I could talk about how I like her ability to get fired up, how she's the leader of a clan with nothing but their bond, but in reality, it all comes down to those tanlines.

Well, I finally did it. I finally bought Tales of Symphonia because Sheena Fujibayashi is cute.

975630%20-%20Sheena_Fujibayashi%20Tales%

I gotta slow down on RPGs. I still have Suikoden III to work on (something that's taking a lot of effort), I've been playing The Alliance Alive, now I bought Tales of Symphonia, and I also got .hack /G/U Last Recode, which is just so much content. I really hope I have time this year as a change.

The Resident Evil 2 One-Shot demo is available for download, and even though I've never been a fan of Resident Evil (liked 4, but my experiences with REmake and 5 were both lacking), the prerelease footage of this one looked promising enough to give it a shot. And yeah, it was pretty good. I'm not completely sold yet, I'll need to rent it to see if it holds up for more than the 20 minutes of the demo, but I'm intrigued.

3c2a1481a429096b87c83a7bd48cef28.jpg

Started playing Dragon's Crown, because I'm at my grandmother's house every morning this week to catsit, and it's not like I have anything else to do there. Obviously, as a beat-em-up, it suffers having no one to play with (though having AI partners mitigates this), and I'm just not a fan of the modern trend that beat-em-ups need levels and stats because it makes it harder for someone new to jump in with an experienced player (though it at least makes sense in a D&D inspired world like this), but it's not bad. Looks damn nice, as Vanillaware games do.

5b96c618d5693b4fb9a5b26b5f2ced1d.jpg

In hindsight, it's hilarious how much High Elf Archer from Goblin Slayer was inspired by this Elf. Aside from the hair color, they look exactly the same.