Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 373 days, meaning an average of one episode every 3.33 days, I finished Yu Yu Hakusho. While it's not a bad series, it's certainly a relic of the era of shonens it hails from, with incredibly long arcs, tournaments, and power levels and power transformations. It was tiring spending an entire year on this.

But there's no doubt that Koto and Juri are excellent. Who cares about Botan, Keiko, Yukina, any of that when we have TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCERS.

32318%20-%20Juri%20Koto%20Yu_Yu_Hakusho%

sample_fcd1a024ca4621545de65554f55d163c.

Gamers is a very good anime, lot of fun, really crazy in how ludicrous it gets with its romance, and a lot of unique humor for gamers, to be expected.

So which one is your favorite? I'm more of a Chiaki guy, because she's more of a loser of her own, and while the truth is obviously unknown, judging by this picture (and it makes sense), she's very "unkempt" and that turns me on.

image.thumb.png.82628700e4a6658b6d0efc1252c9095c.png

"Pod, why the hell am I doing this again?"
"During the winter seasons, human females would don provocative clothing of red, white, and green in an attempt to attract mates of the opposite, and occasionally same, gender."
"But we're androids. We don't need to 'attract mates' like the humans did. Seriously, who's idea was this?"
"Hypothesis: It is likely the work of YorHa Android 9S."
"...I'm gonna have to kill him again, aren't I?"