Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a few weeks now (other things to post and all that), but SGB finished their playthrough of Persona 2: Innocent Sin, and since I got bored of their Persona 1 playthrough only a few parts in, this was my first full exposure to a Persona game. It's got its appeals (complex story, lots of symbolism, a fuckload of customization), but it really just doesn't appeal to me. It's too much. When it comes to Persona, if it ain't Aegis, it ain't my jam.

c6146474a57a5711ef45d87d08791b4c.jpg

64e.png

It's a shame that Teen Titans isn't available for streaming anywhere besides DC Universe. I didn't watch it when I was a kid, so I'd be curious to see it now. It's just kinda long and I hear it's pretty 50/50 on what's good and what's not.

Until that day I can see it, I'm just assuming that Starfire is the best, because from all my understanding, she's just Nia with superpowers, down to having the same voice actress.

Finished Castlevania Season 2, one of the most irritating shows I've ever seen. When it's good, it's great, sometimes even fantastic, but it refuses to stay like that at all times, constantly filling the air with crude language, sex references, and general unpleasant conversation. The only reason a Castlevania series should be rated TV-MA is for violence. Trevor was the biggest source of this frustration in Season 1, and while he improved, Godbrand took his mantle and then some, I absolutely despised that character. Season 2 marked the end of the Castlevania III arc, they have a chance to reinvent themselves next season with Curse of Darkness, please take that opportunity to just drop all that shit. It's so annoying that they're so close to greatness, but feel the need to continuously pepper the air with this immaturity. Remind me why this series has received such universal acclaim?

At least Season 2 was better. The main characters were more tolerable, the story moved forward, the action was very impressive, and THEY FINALLY USED A DAMN SONG FROM THE GAMES. You know, Castlevania? Home to one of the greatest music libraries in gaming? Took a total of 11 episodes before they used one track. Meanwhile, Mega Man Fully Charged had two recognizable songs in the first episode alone.

03c517bd784c6c8fec2845bebde91eed.jpg

You may not believe this, but for a time, this was what Sypha looked like.

It took some convincing, but now I'm watching Goblin Slayer. It's this season's big hit (Crunchyroll reports it as being the sole most popular show in the US), but I was turned off by the reports of the first episode. Not that I couldn't handle the disturbing content, I just didn't want it. Based on descriptions, I was hoping for something tongue-in-cheek and crazy despite the high violence, exactly like Doom. And yeah, I still wish that's how it was, but it's alright enough. It's not even that shocking. If anything, I think Re:Zero was more disturbing, despite only using violence, because it focused so much on the characters suffering with their wounds. Crunchyroll was still out of their mind to initially label Goblin Slayer as TV-PG, but the huge early backlash was blown way out of proportion.

Besides, Goblin Slayer does have some levity (despite those things looking heavy), because there is Cow Girl.

ba6009b30515feeed7f9018ccd578158.png

She'd be better if she was an actual cow girl, but what are ya gonna do?