Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's been 10 years (not for me, only a year and a half for me), but Dragon Ball Z Abridged has hit its end...OR NOT. I don't remember if anything was outright said previously, but from the tones of the members of Team Four Star, it seemed all but certain that the Cell Saga would be the conclusion. I would have been okay with that, considering how much of a climax the final battle with Cell is, but these guys are funny as hell and I'm more than happy to see more from them. Especially considering that the next major arc is the Great Saiyaman, which has so much comedic potential on top of how funny it was in the first place. Plus, it means an Abridged version (outside a cameo) of our favorite Z girl.

0dd4d61633bc68de2112c76e5c08689c.jpg

Unless your favorite Z girl is 18. That's fine too.

So...um...yeah. I finished watching the 'ISLAND' anime yesterday and...

HOLY FUCK IT WAS AMAZING! And confusing...incredibly confusing. Easily one of the better animes I've watched this Season, along with 'Angels of Death'. I think that, to fully understand what the hell was going on in it, I'll have to play through the VN, which I conveniently purchased as soon as it was released to the Steam Store last month. Until then, Rinne is, and will remain, best girl for this season in my opinion.

CqM5SMGUEAEf_PV.jpg

Setsuna was one lucky son of a bitch to be able to do the deed with her, not once, but AS MANY TIMES AS HE'D LOOPED THROUGH THE HISTORY OF THAT WORLD! How I would long to do that kind of thing.

Edited by Imouto Bouquet
Added in my jealousy for how lucky Setsuna was. (see edit history)

Dropkick on my Devil has finished. I was incredibly unimpressed with it at first, but it grew on me as more episodes came by. Not that it got "better", per se, but I got more used to its idiosyncrasies as time went on and began to appreciate what it did. And maybe the introduction of ice spirits who canonically serve their pee helped. Still, I can't forgive how, aside from one episode, Minos was woefully underutilized. Appreciate the cow!

sample_e4122a5e25d55833205d0b50a5b6d72f.

I have a long period between classes on Tuesday and Thursday where I don't have anything to do, but not long enough to come back to my dorm, and my backpack having too many things to bring my laptop, which means I need to rely on my phone for 3 hours, split by a lunch break. It would normally be a good time to watch TV, but everything I have on my PTW list is all on Crunchyroll, which I can't watch on my phone without an account I don't have, and I didn't want to find something new to get invested in on Netflix when my show right now should be Season 4 of Yu Yu Hakusho. I passed a little time today just watching a random episode of Gurren Lagann (episode 26, the best episode), but I realized if I'm going to keep this up through the semester, I need an actual show to watch, solely for these periods, limited to what's on Netflix. Thinking about it now, this could be a good chance to watch some of the longer shows I initially rejected from my PTW for being too long (looking at Star Wars: The Clone Wars), but for now, I'm taking the chance to rewatch Ouran High School Host Club. Only rewatched the first episode so far, but I forgot just how funny the show is. I did not forget, however, how much I love Haruhi.

19.jpg