Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5c17ae669b39bd4d8b958ec3afc7cc61.png

Mega Man Star Force 2 completed. I really doubted I would be able to do this one, because this game is hard. It's like it starts off sort of introducing the player, though it still assumes you played the first game, but it quickly ramps up to a baseline of the last game's endgame. Granted, the first game wasn't especially hard, save for one difficulty spike early on and the final boss, but an entire game where you really need to watch yourself is tiring. I don't even know if it's just hard, or if the enemy formations they throw at you are poorly designed. Not to mention, a lot of the endgame bosses crank up the difficulty bad. Rogue EX is probably the one that took the most tries, but the final boss, Le Mu, is annoying as hell. A lot of rapid attacks, a desperation attack that can't be dodged and can barely be blocked and will rip MegaMan to shreds, can only be hit when it's standing still, and has a shield that needs to be destroyed first, with as much health as a lesser boss. I really thought I might have to call it there, but I'm not the sort of person that can give up so close to the end. With that much higher difficulty, and very few improvements over the original, I understand why Star Force fans consider 2 the weakest in the series. I can only hope they're correct about 3 being the best when I get around to that.

I've looked into it, at least Star Force 3 hasn't really jumped in price since the last time I checked. I'll probably have to go cartridge only just to avoid paying too much, but it's possible for me to acquire it. What's strange is that 1 & 2 really jumped in price. I bought both games only 2 or 3 years ago on a whim at GameStop, because getting them both was only $12. Zerker x Ninja was only $5. Somehow, and for some reason, it's now quintupled to $25. If you're interested in playing Star Force, I'd really wait until you can find a good deal, they're not worth their current prices.

5 episodes into Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs...what a disappointing show. First off, the early episodes rely so heavily on the tired trope of "girls beating up guy for ending up in perverted situations out of his control" to the point that you begin to despise the girls for being such bitches. Manga readers had to keep assuring people that it stops at some point, and even past the point where it's supposed to have stopped, it still pops up. And one of those violent girls is Sagiri, who I should love, being a ninja girl voiced by Rie Takahashi, but I really hated her for a long time. She's had one chance to redeem herself so far, and all it's done is bring her into "tolerable", which I think is the best she'll do. Yaya started from the same place, and she's only ended up a little better. And it's super clear this is a show built to make people buy the Blu-Rays, because despite all the lewd scenarios, it's so obviously censored with constant light shafts covering every damn inch of the screen. It really makes me appreciate how much work went into making Monster Musume appropriate for TV, where the censorship is hidden so well that casual watchers won't notice, but the Blu-Rays still have more to make the viewers happy (except Suu nipples, those shouldn't exist).

The only good part of Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs, aside from a couple acceptable underwear shots, is Nonko. Maybe because she's the only girl not trying to murder Kogayashi. Except for maybe occasional smothering.

sample_2a9c267c7eb26acc73fbae0c5fe79584.

Also, she could pull off a rocking Baiken cosplay with no effort.

A Hat in Time is finally getting its Switch port. The PC version is still the best one, but if a Switch is all you got, then now's your chance to meet the Hat Kid.

image.thumb.png.7449c61fa2964a82f2aeaf03c961bf29.png

Okay, so maybe she's not quite a kid in this picture, but you'll have to forgive me. Tasteful lewds of her are tough to come by, especially if you're invoking challenge mode by not posting Shadman art.

Finished my first Star Fox game yesterday, in Star Fox 64. It was...okay. There's really only one problem with the game (outside basic things like no saving), and that's how inaccurate the N64's analog was, something that persists on the Virtual Console. Trying to aim at a precise target, while simultaneously not flying into danger, is really hard. It's annoying enough on the bosses with small hitboxes, but on things like the Star Wolf team, hitting them is nearly impossible without getting really lucky. And the homing charge shot doesn't help when they move so fast they can outmaneuver the blast. It's a miracle I managed to finish that fight at all, and with only 8 seconds to spare. It's only one problem with the game, but it's such a pervasive issue that it hampers the entire experience. So, the choice for the best Star Fox game comes between playing the N64 version with inaccurate aiming, or playing the 3DS version which probably has better aiming but costs more than it's worth. And if I didn't enjoy the best Star Fox game, it's pretty safe to say I wouldn't enjoy any of the others. The SNES games give me nausea with their framerates, Adventures isn't Star Fox, Assault would probably be the best but controls awkwardly, Command sucks, and Zero would be asking too much of me to manage both aiming and control separately. I think this is just a genre I don't care much for, considering I also haven't been impressed with Rogue Leader.

However, I'll always have a respect for Star Fox. Not because of anything the games did, but because, while I have no interest anymore, Krystal (and Rouge the Bat) was a big part of my sexual awakening. There will always be memories of that.

267cacfde53f6c52bec27265c49a1567.jpg

325335%20-%20Mega_Man%20Mega_Man_Legends

You know, I'm surprised. Sera shows up completely nude, and MegaMan has no reaction to it? The Legends series has shown Volnutt is a pervert (or rather, is acting his age) to the point that he celebrates seeing his step-sister changing (but again, who wouldn't celebrate seeing Roll Caskett's nude body?), but Sera elicits nothing? I get that the shock of seeing her might have taken him by surprise, but not even a look of bewilderment that she's naked in the snow? All I, as the player, got to see was her butt and I was still surprised.

People in comments say that Sera's nude model is surprisingly detailed, but without any rips of her model online (and even if I found one, I don't have software to open it), I can't be sure. Not without seeking out and downloading the PC version with a free cutscene camera mod to check out her introduction cutscene, something I'm absolutely not going to the effort to do. I'm not that curious. I'll just download an ISO of the PS1 version to use in an emulator and look at the debug room which, among many other strange sights, does have Sera's nude model.

EDIT:

tumblr_pdxlqiNZWU1tsf1rro1_1280.png

I was lied to.

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)