Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

WarioWare Gold is out now, and Mona’s story for her microgame collection is about her trying on a bunch of dresses. In a pleasant surprise, her bra/undershirt strap is visible a lot during this level. It’s funny how something like that can get me hot and bothered over someone I didn’t pay attention to before. Anyway, here’s an outfit she should have considered trying on.

f95af6b44134e681f8b235f02a260a57.jpeg

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

WarioWare Gold is out now, and Mona’s story for her microgame collection is about her trying on a bunch of dresses. In a pleasant surprise, her bra/undershirt strap is visible a lot during this level. It’s funny how something like that can get me hot and bothered over someone I didn’t pay attention to before. Anyway, here’s an outfit she should have considered trying on.

That's nice, but we all know the WarioWare Team's better series is Rhythm Heaven.

cfc957b2f7a458f54820583c2a58440d.jpeg

All I can say is "Rah-rah sis boom bah BOOM!"

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Captain L said:

That's nice, but we all know the WarioWare Team's better series is Rhythm Heaven.

All I can say is "Rah-rah sis boom bah BOOM!"

I like them both, but nothing tops the brilliant chaos that are the WarioWare games. Also, I think you mean "Never give up on YOU!" ?

Anyway, I have an obligation to fulfill with Makoto now, so enjoy some student council booty.

image.thumb.png.a4f5fc3523c5ed94fa81dec8e500b8ea.png

"Don't forget this feeling!", indeed.

958404%20-%20Hyoumaru%20Layer%20Mega_Man

It's really too bad that Zero's staying loyal to Iris for the rest of his life. She's easily the least interesting of the 8 characters that have the hots for him. Ciel for life.

Speaking of which, I should really write a story about Ciel. I mean, I wrote robot omorashi, I can no longer claim that I can't think of a functional scenario. Also, it would bring me closer to writing at least one story about each Mega Man sub-series. Well, I have no intention writing anything about Classic, seeing as literally the only female characters are Roll, Kalinka, and Splash Woman, all of whom are underdeveloped (unless I wrote about a character from the Archie comics I never read). Battle Network is also currently not possible, as I haven't played any of those games (holding out hope for a Legacy Collection, but if not, I'll buy a Game Boy Player eventually). So, for now, expect Zero and Star Force at some point.

The demo for Valkyria Chronicles 4 is out, at least on PS4 and Switch, can’t speak for PC or Xbox One. If you don’t know what Valkyria Chronicles is, it’s turn-based strategy with things like real-time interception and weapon aiming, in a World War I inspired setting. Code Name STEAM would be the most accurate comparison, if anyone actually played Code Name STEAM. I haven’t.

Anyways, Valkyria Chronicles is fun. I rented the original game once and played 4’s demo, played both for about the same length of 2 chapters, and had a pretty good time. My biggest complaint is the usage of permadeath, a mechanic I just don’t like. You can prevent it in this game by either getting another unit to them within 3 turns, or having a medic shoot them from a distance, but that’s not always feasible depending on unit distance and enemy firepower. I may need to look into whether Easy mode disables that, but even if it doesn’t, when permadeath is a threat, Easy just becomes a time-saver.

Right, Valkyria Chronicles 4. Because this is what military uniforms look like, Kai’s outfit really hugs the rear.

fb2bfa7bb144c48024ab1d7f7755c425.jpg

31559%20-%20Sierra_Mikain%20Suikoden%20S

Sigfried's an idiot if he thinks Sierra stayed a pure maiden for centuries with that body.

I looked up the special scene one would get bringing Sierra to recruit Sigfried, and the comments were in disagreement over why he rejected her. Some people think it has nothing to do with her virginity, and it's simply because she's old. After all, Sigfried takes a second to realize she isn't a pure maiden, despite his apparent sense for virginity (after all, he'll reject Rina outright), so it's probable he rescinded his offer due to realizing Sierra's older than she looks. Other people point out that she's prone to flirting without provocation, and in Suikogaiden admits to having a relationship with Rean, so it's either due to loss of virginity or failing both pure maiden tests. I think Sierra's just a total loss on this matter.

sample_cecf705f1c979e3a558827f3df9fa6cd.

While I like the picture, it raises many questions. Go look at any official art of Pandora, it's clearly evident that she can't wear panties outside the bodysuit, or they'd always be visible. So, did she take the entire bodysuit off just to strip her panties to be sensual? Or are those someone else's?

The logistics of underwear and bodysuit on Mega Man Zero and ZX girls has always confused me. I've decided that Aile doesn't wear anything underneath the bodysuit, because it would just be too cumbersome to remove the whole bodysuit just to pee, it's probably a thin future material that's feasible to pee through. But, if there's nothing beneath on most, that only raises more concerns about Ashe's lack of any pants.

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight got confirmed for a Western release, and it's launching... three days before Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Oof, how to ensure your game will bomb in sales. Oh well, I'll still check it out eventually. I like rhythm games, and more of best girl is never a bad thing.

image.thumb.png.ef20085928776fdfee1933b066118ff6.png

Looks we caught her right in middle of wiping up after a needed restroom break.

This really is my Summer of RPGs. A genre whose entries I had played I could count on one hand before this summer (Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, Pokémon X, Pokémon Moon, Suikoden, Suikoden II), I've now doubled. Mega Man X: Command Mission, Final Fantasy VI, Mega Man Star Force, and immediately after finishing Suikoden Tierkreis, I've started Mega Man Star Force 2. It's also been a Summer of Mega Man, with the aformentioned Command Mission and two Star Force games, there's also been Misadventures of Tron Bonne and 7/8 games on the X Legacy Collections (I'll have to play X6 again, I know, but I don't want to). This won't even be the end of either category, as I bought Parasite Eve and Mega Man Legends 2 a few weeks ago, to be my next projects. But for now, I'll just bask in Star Force.

dfba2a083ef979ae4359e8501345068e.jpg

Yes, the Star Force story will definitely be about Sonia Strumm. However, it could be a while away. I'd like to play all 3 Star Force games before trying to represent it, but not only do I not own Star Force 3, but it's pretty expensive. It will probably be some time before I pick it up, though I could decide 2 Star Forces are enough to write about.