Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The summer anime season has started, with Dropkick on my Devil. It's...I won't mince words, the first episode sucked. I suspected as much, but manga readers confirmed they started in the middle of the series, past all the character introductions, so it's just assumed the viewer knows what's happening. And it wasn't very funny. I'll watch more in the hopes it will improve, but it very well could be a drop, which is not something I do frequently. And of course, the girl I found the most appealing was the one who did the least, the cow girl, Minos.

e99b8e80059e3fdde656d778dd9e4cf3.jpg

Happy Cow Appreciation Day.

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)

After 110 hours of playtime, I have finally finished Persona 5 tonight. This is a must-play for anyone who considers themselves a fan of JRPG's, it's well-worth the huge amount of time needed to see it through to the end. If the rest of the franchise is anything like this, I'll have to check it out at some point, too. Now then, let's talk about the important subject of who was best girl. While there is no shortage of lovely ladies in this game, I have to give the honor to the one who I actually became romantically paired with: the gamer girl who hacked her way into my and Joker's heart.

image.thumb.png.89ac8b42f95aab1e860723d5b91a4636.png

Some of you may be wondering if I'll end up writing an omorashi story about her. The answer: I'm already close to finishing it! I'm hoping to have it uploaded sometime within a week. Then again, beating this does free up time for other games as well... Nope, Futaba's worth the time!

dd16ef2f5d27df0cb6074c4b83fd4367.jpeg

Have finished Devil May Cry 4, and with it, every game in the series (with exception to Lucia's half of 2 because really who gives a shit). My thoughts are...complicated. 1 is aged, no doubt, but still pretty well-designed for its time, and I like first games. 2 is terrible. 3 is awesome, with only a few of the bosses being pains. 4 is...half good. Nero has interesting mechanics with Exceed and the Devil Bringer, but he's just not versatile enough in combat, making a lot of his encounters with ordinary enemies and bosses really annoying. Not to mention shitty gimmicks like the board game. Dante is way more fun to play as, but his levels are just Nero's in reverse, with the same bosses. And again, a few of the bosses (Dante, Savior, Sanctus) are awful.

And DmC is a totally different beast. The story and writing are terrible, and it's a lot more simplified compared to the core games, but it's fun as hell to play. It's simple and easy, so it's an excellent introduction to the series. It's where I started.

I've been seeing someone on Twitter talk about controversy regarding updated character designs for Dead or Alive 6, the Grumps are playing another Xtreme Beach Volleyball game, all the ingredients are in place to remind me of a ninja girl.

514f1a5d58d49e4adeedc7ccb8c7d9d8.jpg

It's surprising I like Ayane as much as I do. My only experience with the Dead or Alive series is a rental of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, a game I didn't enjoy due to its difficulty and the stage where you play as Ayane having an atrocious boss that turned me off from the series.