Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a wrap for E3 2018. Overall, a lot of good showings and announcements this year, just a lot of games I'm not interested in. After the new trailers, there's zero doubt in my mind that Kingdom Hearts III is going to be amazing. Devil May Cry V will likely also be cool, and Doom Eternal will probably be sick. Ghost of Tsushima, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Spider-Man, maybe I'll check them out, but I'm not excited for them. And then there was Nintendo. I'm sure Super Smash Bros Ultimate will be great, probably the best Smash Bros yet, but considering I still don't have a Switch nor the desire to get one, I see no reason to upgrade from Super Smash Bros for Wii U, especially when I'd need to buy all new controllers for a Switch. YOU KEEP BRINGING BACK GAMECUBE SUPPORT, BUT THE CLASSIC CONTROLLER GETS NO LOVE?!

Oh, and they also briefly showed the next Fire Emblem. I don't know, if it's really good, maybe I'll play it. But there's something it'll never have.

8e091f9d485003abce0691ad74fa3c6b.jpg

(as they were showing the trailer, I posted a tweet saying "If this new Fire Emblem doesn't have a loli manakete, then why should I play it? " My Twitter account was locked immediately afterwards, and I had to have a verification code sent to open it again)

Speaking of E3, Xenoblade 2 was revealed to be getting an entire prequel expansion, so now we'll get to see what really went down 500 years ago, and if Addam was as much of a hit with the ladies as Rex.

image.thumb.png.ef3a2df02a984851c75e656fce0ee6f6.png

Depending on how the expansion goes, I might not be finished writing Xeno 2 omo stories. I'm sure the 3 or 4 people who read them are ecstatic right now.

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)

1Qkzzdn.jpg

Have beaten Final Fantasy VI. It was pretty good. It unfortunately suffered from the same problem as Chrono Trigger, where the final act in which you have to do sidequests for every characters pulls the pacing down to hell. And Kefka's Tower requires more than one run if one of your parties isn't strong enough to fight the bosses within. And, frankly, with all the sidequests, equipment, relics, magic spells, magicite, it's too big. And the story definitely loses track of itself at some point. But it looks and sounds fantastic for a Super Nintendo game, it's not overly stacked against the player, it's not incredibly long, and if the in-depth abilities are more your thing for RPGs, I can see considering this the best RPG ever made. Not me, though. You all know what I'm going to say, but I still consider Suikoden II noticeably better.

Thankfully, I don't even have to consider whether people prefer Celes' sprite outfit (pictured above) or her concept outfit. Let's just say my plans involve her in a special, one-time outfit.

10 minutes ago, Captain L said:

Thankfully, I don't even have to consider whether people prefer Celes' sprite outfit (pictured above) or her concept outfit. Let's just say my plans involve her in a special, one-time outfit.

FYI, I've also played through FFVI, so you can hit me up if you ever write something about it. Personally, I'm more of a Terra fan, particularly of her trance form. Even in sprite form, I knew she'd be sexy as all hell.

image.thumb.png.1756789614b688efe7a2077f23fe0044.png

16 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

FYI, I've also played through FFVI, so you can hit me up if you ever write something about it. Personally, I'm more of a Terra fan, particularly of her trance form. Even in sprite form, I knew she'd be sexy as all hell.

Then let's also not forget the final female party member of FFVI.

d4e2175cc1704280e8a041127f0a6015.jpg