Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

743441f74df5e32657db553ccdca0b4d.jpg

Just what SAO needed: a loli to exploit. We know from their treatment of Silica that they're not above it. And I think I'm okay with it.

I'm watching six anime this season, and every one of them has a cute girl. I don't know what I'm going to do. We got Sword Art Online Alternative, Darling in the Franxx (Zero Two is only cute now), Ninja Girl & Samurai Master, Comic Girls, Wotakoi, and of course, My Hero Academia.

Tonight, I powered through and finished Bloodborne, all main game and DLC bosses beaten and the secret ending obtained, too. I liked Dark Souls 3 more, gameplay-wise, but this still had a lot of good things in it, too. For instance, there's Vicar Amelia, who looks quite a bit different if you achieve roughly 99,999 insight...

image.thumb.png.8fcff57153a2c77825f0d1aa056e9a61.png

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)

Season 2 of Yu Yu Hakusho finished, and I need to correct myself. Botan is best girl? Yukina is second best? I'm an idiot for claiming that, and I should have known better when I said it. Obviously, best girl is Koto, and second best is Juri. Koto especially, I love her fluffy tail and ears, sassy mouth, unabashed bloodlust, and the way she fawns over Yoko Kurama's first appearance.

9fbc8cc58117f3233628b8c27057ebde0fe43ef0

11 hours ago, Captain L said:

Current My Hero Academia "best girl" count: 13

You bet this episode gave me some story ideas. I mean, those kids spent a full 8 hours in the woods before reaching the campgrounds. You mean to tell me none of the girls had to pee in that timeframe? I don't think so.

I don't wanna say too much, but the next episode will probably give you some more story ideas as well. While on the subject of MHA, here's Momo and Kyouka taking a break with some tasty watermelon.

edd.png

50 minutes ago, MasterXploder said:

My PS4 copy of NieR: Automata has arrived today.  As soon as I'm off work, you bet I'm gonna dive in to what will hopefully be a complete run featuring last year's sexiest robot girl.

You mean, 3 complete runs. It's not all about 2B.

The timing is spooky, I was actually planning on starting my second run today. Hopefully it won't be incredibly long before I finish both that and the third run. Then I can work on that 2B omo story I've wanted to do since I started playing the game last December.

637.jpg