Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grumps are playing Majora’s Mask, the only post-NES console Zelda I haven’t beaten (Four Swords Adventures hardly counts). No, I’m not 3 weeks late in celebrating!

Yeah, I haven’t really played Majora. Most of its mechanics (three day cycle, transformations, emphasis on sidequests) are just things I don’t like. But it’s got one thing I enjoy.

f9dae32e190b2912ad6c362427d18f89.jpg

Sigh...I could get used to this.

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)

So, thought process time. I played the demo for Radiant Historia recently, and was going to post a picture of Raynie to advertise it. Unfortunately, it seems Radiant Historia is not very popular, as I was unable to find anything worthwhile. After that, I considered using a picture of The Alliance Alive, as it's another 3DS RPG with a demo available now (though I didn't play it, don't have enough SD card space). There's just no art for it. So...Suikoden art! After all, Alliance Alive is written by the same person who created Suikoden.

2daa3fb55080495c85b2699852275bf8.jpg

Viki, I...I think you messed up the teleportation again. Something of yours may not have made the trip with you.

6 hours ago, Captain L said:

Definitely took some time, but I finally finished Kid Icarus Uprising. Pretty damn good game, but I wish it was released on a more fitting console.

Part of me was disappointed that Sakurai's latest project is another Smash Bros. game, but then I remember it's not so bad because it's another Smash Bros. game.

In other news, I now own A Hat in Time. Here's hoping the game gives me the material I need to make a Hat Kid omo fic become reality.

image.thumb.png.f8fc2052e9fdc9bfb7fc0cfecd2db76b.png

Took me a little bit to find a tasteful lewd of her that wasn't drawn by Shadman.