Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may surprise you, considering I'm the Mega Man guy, but I've only just now beaten Mega Man 10. Yes, this game I've owned since near-launch almost 8 years ago, I only beat now. Listen, I didn't like it as much as 9, of course I'd rather replay 9 instead of putting the effort towards 10! But, I had to do it, now that I own Legacy Collection 2 and 11's coming later this year. I deserve my prize.

1ba8dff60950b6d4fb677736d3b54564.png

And this marks the moment I've beaten every mainline Classic game. No, Mega Man & Bass doesn't count! It's not numbered, and it sucks!

In case you haven't seen it, I'm currently running a poll for what my next story will be, and there's four days left to vote. So, to count it down, I'll be posting a picture of each of the girls being highlighted in the story choices for each of those four days, to help you...decide. It all adds up perfectly, because there's already very little art of Kairi, and it's all KH2 Kairi. So, first up is Pearl Fey.

614e98c71e1bcc008e3dcf1943f3d467.jpg

23 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

The next banner in FE Heroes focuses on evil versions of the characters, including the Grima-possessed Robin, who looks incredibly badass. With that in mind, here's a non-possessed, opposite-gendered version of Robin.

I use female Robin in my stories on here as the Grima one and she looks super cool with cipher art, I was kind of disappointed this one was male tbh. Evil Celica is hype tho, even if I'm not sure how much I need more red swords. Speaking of Celica:

celica_62698918_p0.thumb.png.481b2674bca38a266464cf65b1ca1f08.png