Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Sheena Fujibayashi.

3ce920bcf95514bdeda2d87090c1b838.jpeg

I'm not even kidding, I was actually debating buying Tales of Symphonia last night solely because of Sheena. And it's pretty cheap (12 bucks on PS3), but it's also nearly 50 hours long. Not the kind of time I can devote to a game. But I still love her. Hell, from the little I remember from however much of SGB's playthrough I made it through, I managed to come up with a pretty good half-cooked story idea.

So, I can't say when, but someday; I gotta sit down, watch that whole LP, and then write a story about this wonderful ninja's bladder.

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)

I don't even know why Veronica is anywhere close to the top at all tbh, but whatever. Celica won! And we managed to get Ishtar up to 43rd, maybe they'll give us a GHB D=< Anyway, Celica celebration. Let's go a bit lewder(if its not cool to post tits here someone tell me before the edit period is up). Credit to Tridisart for this piece, he's a guy who does a lot of great FE art if you're into that sort of thing. (He doesn't do your weirdo loli dragons but whatever, he has Lyns).

tumblr_inline_p1aybteWBL1uow35c_1280.png

Edited by blooper (see edit history)
10 minutes ago, blooper said:

Credit to Tridisart for this piece, he's a guy who does a lot of great FE art if you're into that sort of thing. (He doesn't do your weirdo loli dragons but whatever, he has Lyns).

Weirdo?! How dare you insult the purity of my lovely manaketes! They're perfection incarnate!

0ee09736c90db611e88aacad32c1cae6.png

(man, I'm lucky a new picture of Nowi was posted recently, because I used up all of them before this, and it would have looked awkward if I got angry with nothing to defend my position)