female Ninji's New Draw Thread !NSFW!

Wait, you were accepting requests?

Dammit, I need to check her more often

Gimmi a couple days guys. I haven't been on track lately, Voc rehab has been keeping me busy.

@Ninji Take all the time you need. Your health comes before anything that any of us wants.

4 hours ago, Ninji said:

Gimmi a couple days guys. I haven't been on track lately, Voc rehab has been keeping me busy.

3 hours ago, AD51 said:

@Ninji Take all the time you need. Your health comes before anything that any of us wants.

Faust Echoes this sentiment. Ninji's health comes first. Faust will wait as long as it takes for Ninji to get better. ^^ Faust is...fighting illness himself, So Faust understands any pause it might be.

Oh my health is stable. Depakote works great, and I'm not abusing drugs right now (just the occasional use).

So here's what's up guys. I got a com, and I'm pretty much going to fire myself up and get all these drawings done within a week. I want to draw some fucking OMO! Since I promissed you guys first I'll go ahead and do like Fidget or something easy. They're all going to be super hot, and you're going to like the commission I got.

3 hours ago, Ninji said:

Oh my health is stable. Depakote works great, and I'm not abusing drugs right now (just the occasional use).

So here's what's up guys. I got a com, and I'm pretty much going to fire myself up and get all these drawings done within a week. I want to draw some fucking OMO! Since I promissed you guys first I'll go ahead and do like Fidget or something easy. They're all going to be super hot, and you're going to like the commission I got.

Faust is glad. Faust eagerly awaits to see your work as always, Ninji. ^_^ Thank you for all you do, and Faust can't wait to see everything.

9 minutes ago, Ninji said:

...and you're going to like the commission I got.

Yo, @Sgt. Xana, you're gonna want to see this one ;)

What can I say man I like to give, sometimes I make a little money..oh and I just love it when girls can't hold back the floodgate.

fiidget.png

A little sample, I'll be drawing all night. I want to do more poses for Fidget and make something really hot for the other two as well.

39 minutes ago, diokno44x said:

Maybe Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug

Sorry, missed it. I'd have no customers if I gave free work all the time.

codelyoko.png

This was HP Patterns commission. I'm going to make it really nice, really detailed background, and I'm prob going to blow up the sketch resolution before I draw it. I got a new shading style I plan on using too, looks crisp.

16 hours ago, Ninji said:

codelyoko.png

This was HP Patterns commission. I'm going to make it really nice, really detailed background, and I'm prob going to blow up the sketch resolution before I draw it. I got a new shading style I plan on using too, looks crisp.

Looks awesome so far, looking ahead for the finished version

18 hours ago, Ninji said:

codelyoko.png

*Drools*

20 hours ago, Ninji said:

codelyoko.png

I think I requested it earlier few posts back

14 hours ago, diokno44x said:

I think I requested it earlier few posts back

It was a vote between me and Zach. Was supposed to be one, I made it two, and eventually made it three.

I'd normally think about it, but that wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

Sorry guys my head hasn't been in the game lately. I'll finish one tonight (or early morning) atleast.

Vine rape warning.

vines.png

I'll get rid of that ugly hatched blush in a second.

14 minutes ago, Ninji said:

Vine rape warning.

Hide contents

vines.png

I'll get rid of that ugly hatched blush in a second.

Oh wow, looks amazing!

You always have great work. If I had money to put aside, I'd buy a commision

18 minutes ago, Ninji said:

Vine rape warning.

Hide contents

vines.png

I've been spending too much time on undertale forums, and immediately thought of Flowey...

Yes! Thank you for more Code Lyoko stuff. There isn't enough good fetish art of that show.

Aight guys. Honestly I had some nasty vore shit on the back burner. That's out of the way, I can get to my beloved omorashi. Up next is HP
's commission. Then I will finish the fidget, and get to the Yuno.

Feel free to commission me,  I'm doing 10usd coms, 15 and 20 if you want me to bust balls, but importantly 10usd base rate because I know we got money issues floating around these days with the 1% slavin us. I know some people can't even pay online, so when I'm doing good I'm going to try to reach out to you all. We had a busted toilet running up bills, so I'm being prudent myself.