female Ninji's New Draw Thread !NSFW!

Can't work too hard though, then no one will pay you for anything. Unless there is a beer in my hand I'll spend my time playing Runescape.

Unfortunately for me I do got to draw some time, so I'll consider trades with content creators.

New Canvas.png

This is a unfinished part of a commission. If I can get 20usd commission (or two 10's) I'll go buy a redbull. put on a pot of coffee and do free flat colors for people.

hppattern.png

This was for 10usd.

Freebies on backburner= 5 or so. Commissions on backburner=0. Hey I still got those freebies in mind, that's why I'm not taking any more request for them yet. I've done tons of free work, I just pick and choose as I please for them.

sgtxana.png

This is why I drew the little holdoff pic for him, about to come with a variant where she's still holding it.

papee.pngsombor.pngsgtxana2.png

Some updated stuff I meant to upload. I got some omorashi coming up tonight. It will be humanized pony characters, then who knows from there.

princesspee.png

Current sketch. However I got an open comm right now and business is business. I'm letting my anon commissioner decide which is first, and try to do both in timely manor.

Faust loves it! Faust is always amazed at, and entranced by Ninji's art! Ninji truly has an amazing Style, and Faust can't wait to see more of it!

Replaced my broken down tablet with the new equivalent. I would like to thank the fans and commissionaires. Without the fans I wouldn't have commissionaires, and without the commissionaire income I would not have been able to pursued my mom to buy me a graphics tablet for my birthday. (We're kinda low income, she would have taken me out to dinner and given me a 20$ otherwise).

This month, and all following Septembers will be big in the name of omorashi, but right now I'm smashed sideways, I mean a gram of dextromethorphan and 4 beers I'm surprised I can tell my balls from a mushroom. But I do have a plan to draw lots of omorashi.

I feel like people don't realize the ethical difference between free request and coms. I'm very lazy, picky and flakey with free request, and I think people might get the idea I'm that way with payed commissions. Well no, the first is willful or not charity, the later is work or theft. Just in case however I'm going to scan through and pick up on any ol request I missed, and after that allow anyone to cite a request they made that I have not addressed.

On 8/31/2016 at 7:14 PM, Ninji said:

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do.

Ha! Love it ^_^. Thanks for posting it.

xana1.pngxana2.png

I been putting this off since my birthday, so I made sure to do a good job at it, so it's worth the wait. I'm doing some human next, but i'm going to try to poke around for commissions a bit first.

peanutbutter.png

I call this one peanutbutter.png because I want to lick that shit like a dog wants peanutbutter.

omorashi.png

TFW you're like all holy and shit, and you're trying not to sin.

She looks ADORABLE, and wonderful! Just as Faust knew she would! Thank you Ninji! Both of them look wonderful! ...Plus, the Angemon one is just plain silly!
Faust thanks you, as always for your wonderful work! ^^

trixiespet.png

Fuckin' Trixie and her goddamn space-magic.

twilight sparkle.png

Magic potion was from a scam salemen, turns out it just makes you uncontrollably burst with pee.

I'd love to draw more, but first I'm trying to see if I can get me 5 or 10 dollars. Same thing I posted on Furaffinity.

Now prices is pretty simple. Me with nothing better to do I'll draw damn good for 10usd. For 5 I do nice line-arts with flat colors and simple backgrounds. For 10 I do damn good, and for 15 is for sequential, or crazy detail.