female Ninji's New Draw Thread !NSFW!

I'd like to see more that aren't explicit. (and "explicit" means showing the anus, pussy, breasts, cock, or cum, not pee or scat themselves and they can definitely still be shown) I'm not saying don't do more that are, just that I'd like to see more non-explicit wetting scenes.

Edited by The Dark Wolf

17 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'd like to see more that aren't explicit. (and "explicit" means showing the anus, pussy, breasts, cock, or cum, not pee or scat themselves and they can definitely still be shown) I'm not saying don't do more that are, just that I'd like to see more non-explicit wetting scenes.

I'll try. I'd like to see more money

I'm going to do my best to finish all this old stuff. I hope the burst of art attracts new customers, because I'm going to try my best to take my coms more seriously.

Asoka comic is getting redone.

Couple more office ladies.

Furries in a car.

I owed these for a long time. I keep getting distracted by anxiety, I've had to pull other coms to make ends meet, and I've already messed up a lot of opportunity.   I'll pull through, for the principle of the matter, even if nothing is good enough now. Once these are done I'll draw some more stuff to attract customers.

I hope everything is ok when the smoke settles, I'm nervous because I'm trying to be real, and motivated.