Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing a diaper for the next few days

Hi all wetsuprize here again

I don't really know where to start so all I'm going say right now is OMG my partner is making me wear diapers for the next few days. I couldn't believe my luck when he mentioned this as id secretly been wanting to do this for a while.

I enjoy being a little and when he puts me in a diaper it gives me the excuse to act even more like  one, but I do have to try and behave otherwise he punishes me by keeping the diaper on me for longer until it can't take no more pee and starts to leak. I do secretly like this and it doesn't bother me wearing the diaper for longer as I find the more I pee in one the more comfy they feel is that weird or does anyone else get this same feeling?.

I'm still pretty new to this so as time goes on my stories will get better.

Guest Closed_Account
21 hours ago, warmsuprize said:

Ok it has now turned into a week with next tuesday being my first day without one. Warmsuprize is going to be taking me out I'm nervous and excited at the same time 

Ha! It's strange to think about going outside without a diaper being unusual to someone.