Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Skirt or Pant Wetting?

I've got two questions for this community out of curiosity. First off, when you watch others wet (either through videos/photos or through actual real-life sightings), do you prefer skirt wettings or pant wettings? Secondly, if and when you wet (if you do so), do you like to do it through pants or through a skirt? Please reply with your answers :)

Guest eternal_nyte42

Personally i prefer pants wetting as, myaso2005 pointed out, it is more visible. I love seeing the stain bloom from between tightly closed legs before it cascades down their legs. Very hot.

Also, i believe this should be moved to the Omorashi General board, as the omutsu board is typically for diaper related content.

Edited by eternal_nyte42 (see edit history)

To make this omutsu related:

I like wearing diapers with my dresses and skirts because it makes me feel like a little girl. When I wear a diaper with jeans I feel mature and if I wet them I'd like to be punished for acting like a little girl.

I love guys wetting jeans, padded or not. Especially gym clothes or sweat pants. If I were to know a guy was wearing a diaper under sweats I would squeeze their bum and hope its warm and wet :blush:

If a girl were to be padded, I'd want her to wear a skirt like me. I love girls in skirts, it's just easy access LOL xx

Guest eternal_nyte42
3 hours ago, babemeetsworld said:

I like wearing diapers with my dresses and skirts because it makes me feel like a little girl. When I wear a diaper with jeans I feel mature and if I wet them I'd like to be punished for acting like a little girl.

I love guys wetting jeans, padded or not. Especially gym clothes or sweat pants. If I were to know a guy was wearing a diaper under sweats I would squeeze their bum and hope its warm and wet :blush:

If a girl were to be padded, I'd want her to wear a skirt like me. I love girls in skirts, it's just easy access LOL xx

Excellent approach to making this Omutsu, babmeetsworld ^_^

With this idea in mind, my perference would be to see a girl in tight pants if she is in a diaper, just so it shows it off more. Although a tight skirt would make a diaper noticeable, spandex pants or yoga pants shows even better, or even really tight jeans.

Thanks for chiming in with your interests too. I will have to keep that in mind when making future content :) I think the idea of a girl, such as yourself, squeezing my wet diapered bum sound like it would be a fun surprise hahaha.

Guest Closed_Account

Hmmm, pants for visibility, but skirts are kinda cool too for the novelty, especially if she's not wearing underwear :p

Not exactly experienced myself, but personally I prefer to pee in the shower rather than wetting, and for wearing diapers I'm liking the feeling of wearing them under pants.

On 09/06/2016 at 7:02 PM, babemeetsworld said:

That punishment scenario sounds like fun. Spanking followed by changing and enforced re-diapering just to teach her a lesson (which of course she'll never learn, but oh well).

Edited by Coinín Beag
Forgot something (see edit history)

It really depends on the sittuation but im leaning on team pants:

With pants once your diaper starts to leak the pee out and starts to go down your leg all tue pee will come in contact with ypur pants making it warm with some pee staying on your pants

Skirts however if you wear a leaky diaper and pee comes out it most of it usually dribbles onto the floor once it goes down your leg so its easier to clean up if you use pants instead.

Im the kinda guy that adores when the pee slowly goes down my legs, it feels some how relaxing since the pee is still warm plus it gets the pants warm too so its a bonus! ^^