Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ever wet yourself, waiting for an occupied restroom. Happened to be awhile ago. Traveling with mom on vacation. was pretty desperate to pee, had a 4 hour drive and didn't want to really stop, so I held it for awhile, but told mom we better stop so I dont wet in the car. Found a gas station off the exit, but it was one of those gas stations where it was one bathroom on the outside, where you had to ask for key. I went in to ask for key only to find out someone just took it. I told my mom and waited by the door for the person to come out. 5 mins went by but they were still in there, and I was beyond desperate now. I was holding myself with both hands but it was no use. about 2 mins later I lost it, totally soaking jeans and making a puddle on the ground. I went back to the car and said I just couldnt hold it anymore. Mom said it was ok accidents happen. Mom had a towel I could sit on for the rest of the trip cause suitcase with clothes was packed away and couldnt really get to it