Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

House inspection pee

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right section in the forum.

I'm looking for a video i've seen around half a year ago. I can't remember where i watched and I don't find it anymore.
In the video there were 2 women. It was all about an house inspection, so one woman was showing the another one the house. During the house inspection the one who was interested in that house wet herself. Then she was really embarrassed and asked for getting changed by the agent/house owner because she can't do it by herself. The agent/house owner blamed her and replied like "You're about to buy property. How can you take care of that, when you still wet your pants?". After a discussion the agent/house owner agreed to change her pants.

Does anyone know this video and can give me a name or even better a link?
I would really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Miharu said:

Thanks for your replies.
Unfortunately I'm not confident with the website of In2p. I don't know how to search for the video on this site, so I can't tell if this is the video I'm looking for.

Can someone post a link?

There are "INeed2Pee" and "Bound2Burst" videos matching your description -- but you won't find either video on here because they are prohibited.

The consensus seems to be that you are looking for a 2010 IN2P video.  So here is a link to two stills of that video:  http://www.female-desperation.org/ineed2pee/lola-lynn-kenna-double-wetting-ineed2pee/   You will NOT find the video there...  There used to be a trailer on the IN2P site itself, but this video seems to be too old.

See I have two lola and kenna videos from In2p with this kind of scenario but neither fits the description in the original post. The first is from the pics posted above in the link and the other one is where the two of them arrive to look at a house but no one is around. In both of them both of the girls wet so I am not sure if these are the videos you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.8.2016 at 0:59 AM, Gemmy said:

See I have two lola and kenna videos from In2p with this kind of scenario but neither fits the description in the original post. The first is from the pics posted above in the link and the other one is where the two of them arrive to look at a house but no one is around. In both of them both of the girls wet so I am not sure if these are the videos you are looking for.

In that case I'm pretty sure that these are not the one I'm looking for.

On 21.8.2016 at 4:16 AM, herinfinitedesp said:

Well then it was probably one of the B2B ones.

I've entered so many keywords in the search engine of b2b, but unfortunately I can't find it.

• 2 weeks later...