Sign In

who knows about your omo fetish?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I thought so."  That was pretty much the token response.  My friend who suffers from bladder problems didn't understand at all, but began sharing with me the stories he had about pissing himself sinc

All of my friends in real life and online know, along with most of my exes.  My family doesn't know.

I've shared this small pool of mine before (and it hasn't grown since) but... I've told a total of 5-6, barring anyone from this site of course.  1 Ex-girlfriend 4-5 old dorm-mates.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my friends know about it. Some don't mind me telling them about the details. Some told me they're not entirely averse to trying it themselves or watching me.

A few days ago a very close friend who had always been very averse to omo (but never judging me for liking it) told me that lately she found herself way more understanding of it and that she could actually relate to the idea. She wouldn't want to tell me what changed her mind so I won't ask again but I'm curious still...

• 4 weeks later...

Well, one of my first Girlfriends knows about it. She was also into it, she was the first with whom I made my first experiences as a couple

Also three of my old Boyfriends knows about it, two of them like to see me wetting my pants, and one of them was also very active.

And one actual friend knows about it. Unfortunately, he only likes to see girls wetting themselves, but he does not like to wet himself.

• 7 months later...

I've told one of my friends because she told me she was into BDSM. We're not super close but that actually makes it better because I'm not around her all that much so it's not really awkward. Plus, she has very few friends so I'm not worried about he telling someone. I'd like to tell a couple of my closer friends, including one or two who I think there is a slight chance that they are also into omo, but I'm waiting for the right time. 

Mother than that, my dad (and I assume my mom) know because they've found my underwear hanging to fry in my bathroom and they've walked in in me in my room in wet or messed pants once or twice. My dad is a bit grossed out (he also has OCD, so he really dislikes it and it makes him have a reaction so i try to keep my fetish away from him) but my mom seems fine with it. 

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know, no-one but myself, you guys and some people on LaydeeKaze's discord chat (diaper pony artist) know about my Omorashi fetish. I don't have a huge group of friends, have yet to have a GF and am British so was brought up with our nation's somewhat prudish attitude to anything sexual or kinky. I've never really talked much about sex with my few friends so it's never come up, and I would only ever bring it up if asked (even then I'd be massively embarrassed and might not be brave enough), since I figure it's the best way to keep from freaking them out - I've run the scenario in my head and if they ever DO find out and are repulsed my response will be that I intentionally kept it secret from them as I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable in case they did feel that way.

If I ever do get a GF I definitely would plan to tell her about it, but would wait until whatever felt like the right moment. So I wouldn't want to mention it right away for fear of scaring her off and because I don't consider it to be a make or break issue for me in a relationship. On the other hand I'd try to avoid leaving it too long for fear of seeming like I didn't trust her...

Oh, and I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out my Mum knew about it, much though I try to hide things like that I'm not the best at sneaking and she's pretty sharp so there's a good chance she's seen the signs. Mind you, I think even if it weirded her out she's cool enough that she wouldn't mention anything (and hasn't, if she really does know), and would probably be willing to talk about it with me but I'd be way too chicken!

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

That would be pretty cool if true 

I have often seen her when she- for example when she prepared dinner- was squirting and when she said for self "why I do not go to the bathroom in a good time"  etc...

I also remeber how she checked my bottom when I came from school. She checked me and said "you did not pee himself today" etc. Sometimes I came home with pee in my jeans but she did not check me because it was very visible.

So I think she is about some part of omo too but I did not talk about it with her. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably in the minority here but.....a lot of people actually know about my omo kink, lmao. I am a bit ashamed of it, but I also tend to overshare a lot, and I end up in discussions about kink/fetish a lot as I'm very active in fandom & the queer community, both of which normalize open discussions on kink. I've written multiple piss kink fanfics for various fandoms I've been in, and I've talked openly about it on my blog. Most of my close irl friends know, and I just recently started an omo blog that I have linked to a few others irl.

Off the top of my head I can think of about 7 different irl friends I've told, but there's probably more, and that number increases a lot when factoring in online friends as well.

There are a few women I've dated who i told about my fetish, two of which would engaged in wetting/ pee play with me occasionally and the other one tried a number of times but could never manage to get past the mental block stopping her from actually letting go in her pants.

There is also a guy i work with sometimes who is very open minded an non judgemental about sex, and I've talked to him about my fetish and experiences with it. He actually expressed some interest in trying golden showers with his girlfriend. 

Also my mom may have an idea after i forgot to clean up my browser history one time as a teenager.  Either that or she suspected i had incontinence issues. 

• 2 years later...

I’ve only told one person in real life - a lady who I used to work with and became a very close friend. I told her as she’d told me about her own (and rather more extreme) kinks. 

She lightly teased me about it once or twice but just in fun. Once on a night out she tried to use the men’s urinals while wearing jeans. It didn’t work out well and she peed all over herself. I suspect she did this for my benefit.