Sign In

female RWBY - A Day in the Life of Ruby Rose

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

((I think there's going to be some fun little Whiterose in this, no doubt. :3 Not yet, but at some point~ Apologies for delay! And sorry for the fluctuation of quality again. =w= I try my best.))

We are indeed on the same wavelength. :3

Oh good lord, your name fits that post so freaking well, I just nearly died laughing.

Posted Images

((I think there's going to be some fun little Whiterose in this, no doubt. :3 Not yet, but at some point~ Apologies for delay! And sorry for the fluctuation of quality again. =w= I try my best.))

And so, Ruby quickly stripped down from fully in her pajamas to bare skin in a blink of an eye - everything practically being torn off and bursting into flames from the sheer speed. She dumped them on the ground, and quickly tore open her drawers, looking through them fast.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...!"

iPhoneUpload (3).jpg

She then found it - YES! Her uniform!

Quickly, she pulled it out of her drawer, shaking the whole thing. She quickly outstretched her arm upwards - putting on her top, quickly adding the cape on as well in one fluid movement.

iPhoneUpload (4).jpg

She then scooped up her skirt and panties from the other drawer, making sure she didn't accidentally go commando - that would be embarrassing - tugging them both up in one swift fluent motion to maximize her time efficiency.

iPhoneUpload (5).jpg

And just like that, she was dressed!

Immediately, with a practical hurricane of force, she blasted full speed out of the dorm and down the hallway which was thankfully empty - rapidly approaching her class...!

iPhoneUpload (6).jpg

Before suddenly she skidded to a halt, after having reached the end. Her classroom was pretty much five steps away. However, that wasn't what was on her mind.

She glanced behind her, slightly shifting on her feet. She felt her face slightly redden at the realisation... she had to pee. Having been asleep for so much longer than usual and having to rush? Not a good combination. She felt the drinks from yesterday piling up - she didn't even pee before bed, she was that wiped out. So now she had a decision to make. She was already running late to class despite her best efforts - and peeing would take another few minutes.

Normally she wouldn't worry so much - but she had Miss Goodwitch as a special teacher today.

...After a little while of thinking, she decided...

A) To go pee quickly, she'd accept her fate from Glynda Goodwitch in exchange for some peace of mind.

B) To quickly rush to class while she still had time to minimize the 'damage' she'd get from the teacher.

C) _________ (Your choice)

iPhoneUpload (7).jpg

14 hours ago, omoking said:

How lewd.

I love it!!!!!

Ikr? I really can't wait to read more on this!!! I hope B wins!!! I really do...

((Edit I posted this without realizing that the newest post came in, no pun intended xP Anyway I still say b.))

B. Can't be late for class! Glynda's gruelling sentences are a page each, and she'd have to do 100 sentences at LEAST!!! Besides, it's not like it's going to get that bad. It's only an hour, or two at most. She can handle it!

Edited by omovladz (see edit history)

Well, of course, normally I'm of the "in for a penny, in for a pound" philosophy and would say A.

However, this is Professor Goodwitch we're talking about.  You don't want to mess with her punishments, and the later you show up, the higher your chance of interrupting something important.

As such, I would suggest we take option B.

23 hours ago, omoking said:

You and me both.

Honestly I must say I'm more of a Bumblebee supporter but I think the White Rose is a nice ship, too. When it exploded on here I got really excited - wait no not in that way! - and ate it all up - hold on are all my damn comments sounding sexual all of a sudden? God dammit!

Basically I like the new RWBY ships when they set sail on Omo org.

3 hours ago, omovladz said:

Honestly I must say I'm more of a Bumblebee supporter but I think the White Rose is a nice ship, too. When it exploded on here I got really excited - wait no not in that way! - and ate it all up - hold on are all my damn comments sounding sexual all of a sudden? God dammit!

Basically I like the new RWBY ships when they set sail on Omo org.

Don't worry I am not judging you.