Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

51 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

I'm glad you didn't wet the bed, wetting the bed and being able to hide it is awful.

But Wow!! That is so strange. That must have been one hell of a realistic dream :D Normally if I dream I'm wetting the bed... I'm wetting the bed :D

Yes, that would have been horrible.

And it was indeed extremely realistic, probably one of most realistic dreams I've ever had, and I've seen a really big bunch of them... :unsure:

Yea that happened to me before,  although I was actually peeing in real life and not just in my dream

I dont recall my dreams very often but on this particular night I remember dreaming that I awoke and walked down the hall into my bathroom and proceeded to whip out my penis and watch my piss make contact with the porcelain lol

Well it certainly was a bit of a shocking surprise when I opened my eyes to find myself not only still in my bed, but I was just letting my stream go everywhere! 

At first I was a little upset with myself about the situation and mess I had to clean, but eventually I found it kind of funny. As long as it was a one time thing and not a regular thing, all good

When I wet the bed as s kid, there was always a relevant dream attached. 

The content might change, but the end result would be the same. I'd be needing to pee, and be looking for a place to go. Sometimes I'd find a toilet, other times I'd find a spot behind a tree or building, or perhaps a swimming pools or the ocean. 

Some dreams would have me being around others, usually my parents, but not always, who would either tell me it was okay to go in my pants, or point out that I was wearing my night time diaper, so I could use that. 

I'd finally feel safe enough to pee, and I would. That's when I'd wake up peeing. 

I didn't wet every night, and usually not heavily. I was usually more of a leaker or dribbler. I'd sometimes wake up just at the point of no return as I started leaking, or the feeling of slowly spreading warm wetness would wake me. 

Of course there were a lot of times that I wouldn't wake up, and I'd fully soak my nappy or training pants. 

But that all stopped around 11. After that, I'd still have similar dreams, but I wouldn't wet myself. 

I was a late bloomer puberty wise. It didn't really start until I was 14. 

But here is where my links to this fetish took hold. I started having wet dreams, and they were the same peeing dreams that I used to have. But I'd wake up (or not) as I orgasmed. 

The only real difference to the dreams, was now I'd occasionally dream of others wetting themselves as well. Sometimes it would be just me, the same as before, sometimes it would be me with other kids, and we would all/both have permission to wet our pants or nappies, or it could just be me watching them wet their pants. 

Nowadays, well into my 40s, I still have these same dreams at times, but I stay dry on all counts. 

There have been a lot of times I've had a vivid peeing dream, and I've woken up feeling the sheets in a panic, but I haven't wet. 

The closest was a minor accident a while ago. I went for an afternoon nap, as I was more than a little bit tipsy, and stoned as well. I lay on the bed, and felt the need to pee. I laid back, planning on getting up shortly, and started fantasising about how I wish I was diapered. I dozed off for a while, and though I can't remember exactly what I was dreaming about, I know I was diapered in it. 

I woke up to the feeling of pee starting to trickle over my balls. I didn't flood, but did leave a wet spot on the sheet. 

Thankfully I'd taken a beer in with me, and I told my wife I'd fallen asleep holding it and had spilled it, so I got away with it. 

18 minutes ago, footedsleeper said:

When I was a kid I sometimes dreamed I was peeing and woke up wetting the bed.  I wasn't doing it intentionally but still it stopped when I decided to stop when I was about 11.

But sometimes I would wet the bed on purpose for fun.

I've always tried to imagine what it's like and fantasied about it, but never done it. On purpose or accidentally. There's something in my brain that prevents it from happening. But maybe that's just a good thing in the end.

From time to time I will also have these dreams of peeing into my bed only to find out when I wake up that it is not the case.

I have also had those dreams where I wake up from the dream to think I did but to later find out that that too was a dream.

I think its something in the brain (subconscious) that is giving you something that you secretly want.

15 minutes ago, StrikeoutSeekr said:

I think its something in the brain (subconscious) that is giving you something that you secretly want.

That is more than likely the way it is. 

I've thought dreams and their meanings a lot and I've come to the conclusion there's many various reasons to them and what causes things while asleep. I'd be interested to learn more about these kind of things, but I don't know where to start.

I'm also interested in lucid dreaming, all those possibilities to include this fetish also in them, but somehow the concept of them is scaring me at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Damnation said:

That is more than likely the way it is. 

I've thought dreams and their meanings a lot and I've come to the conclusion there's many various reasons to them and what causes things while asleep. I'd be interested to learn more about these kind of things, but I don't know where to start.

I'm also interested in lucid dreaming, all those possibilities to include this fetish also in them, but somehow the concept of them is scaring me at the same time.

We should ask a neurologist or something :P

• 2 weeks later...

i wet the bed as a kid, maybe once or twice. i honestly have no memory of it except for one time i dreamed i was using the bathroom and i was actually going in my bed. i did wake up and realised i was peeing my bed, but since it was too late to not, i just finished, move aside and back to sleep. then i didn't understand it was a fetish yet, i knew i liked peeing myself, or wet clothes at least. i also used to go in the shower fully clothed and then i would just stay in the tub while the water was warm. now i'm quite curious about wetting the bed, but like you, i'm not comfortable with the idea of being caught, so i still haven't. but it does sound like the best. 

about understanding your dreams, i've dealt with sleep paralysis, i mean i can't move, at a point i realize it can only be a dream (i recognize scenario misconstruction's or stuff like this). then i deal with it and wake up. my best friend often has a sleep paralysis problem of himself and it became somewhat scary because it can actually be dangerous. so we recently started looking lucid dreaming up. it's helping him. have you ever tried mindfulness? you'll probably find it both useful and relaxing. 

2 hours ago, ilovethesea said:

about understanding your dreams, i've dealt with sleep paralysis, i mean i can't move, at a point i realize it can only be a dream (i recognize scenario misconstruction's or stuff like this). then i deal with it and wake up. my best friend often has a sleep paralysis problem of himself and it became somewhat scary because it can actually be dangerous. so we recently started looking lucid dreaming up. it's helping him. have you ever tried mindfulness? you'll probably find it both useful and relaxing. 

I've had them too and they're awful. Last time I had one some weird out of body experience was mixed in it too (I have no idea what caused that, it felt realistic and I was more frightened about it than my ongoing sleep paralysis which was also scary as hell... so that kinda woke me up from the whole thing)

I'm not too familiar with this mindfullness thing, but it has been in my mind to look it up. I just seem to live such a vivid life without any mental breaks and relaxing.