Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yes, Aimee was the one. The one Minty knew she could trust, and more importantly, the one Minty wanted to touch most intimately. The only concern was that Aimee had mentioned she had never been with a girl before. At least, not in the way Minty wanted to be with Aimee. Would she even be comfortable trying to be intimate with Minty? As horny as Minty was, the thought of causing any level of discomfort for the young blonde woman created a feeling of nausea in Minty's stomach. Nevertheless, Minty wanted to be with her.

"I'll see you later, Scarlette!" Minty said as she turned around and headed out the door.

"H-Hey!" Scarlette called, "Who's going to clean up this pee!?"

"I'll do it when I get back! I promise!"

Minty ran over to Aimee's room as quickly as she could. As she stopped in front of it, preparing to knock, her stomach began to turn. Suddenly things were different. Minty was no longer approaching some casual friend. She was searching for something a bit more meaningful. But what if Aimee said "no"? What if in spite of the feelings that Minty had, Aimee rejected her? She wasn't sure if she could take that...

But... nothing ventured, nothing gained. Minty knocked on the door.

The door opened and there before Minty was the slender, naked form of Aimee.

"Oh... um... is this a bad time?" Minty asked.

Aimee looked quite embarrassed as well. "Um... no, I... Um... when did you start wearing...?"

"Oh, well I..." Minty scratched the back of her head. "I figured since no one else really went around naked, I should probably find something to wear when not in battle."

"Oh..." Aimee's face turned red as she looked off to the side, "That makes sense."

"What about you?"

"I, um..." Aimee seemed to avoid meeting Minty's eyes. "I figured since you were comfortable being naked all the time, I might... try it too."

"I wasn't naked by choice, you know?"

Aimee turned even more red.

"Well anyway... can I come in?"

Aimee nodded and moved aside, allowing Minty to enter. "So what's up?"

"I... just wanted to see you."

"Oh." Aimee smiled a bit. "Well... here I am."

"I guess I just... wanted to also thank you for being a good friend to me. I didn't know what to do here in the Arena by myself and you've always been there for me."

"Yeah." Aimee replied. "Same to you."

"I was thinking also... about what you said earlier." Minty said. She could feel her face begin to flush. "That if you found the right girl, you might be willing to... give things a try."

Aimee smiled and nodded.

"What, um... what exactly would be the ideal girl for you?"

"Oh, I don't know." Aimee said. "Someone strong, able to take charge, fairly dominant. But also would have to be someone that I trust a lot. Why do you ask?"

"Because... um..." Minty could feel her whole body heating up. She had never felt so nervous before. "I was... wondering if... I fit your type."

Aimee made a high-pitched squeal as she put her hands over her mouth. "U-Um... well actually... you do fit my type. I just... I never thought of you... in that way before." She took a step back. The girl suddenly seemed very flustered and confused.

"I care for you, Aimee." Minty said. "A lot. More than I've cared for anyone before."

"I-Isn't this a bit sudden!?" Aimee asked as she paced back and forth. "I mean... I care for you too, Minty. I just..." The poor girl seemed to struggle with her words. Minty wasn't really sure what to make of it. Obviously, Aimee felt comfortable enough to be naked around Minty, which was definitely a sign of trust, but not necessarily a romantic or sexual advance. Finally, she stopped pacing. Aimee dropped her arms to her sides and look at Minty with a lost expression.

Arena191.jpeg

What should I do? [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> "I'm a woman of passion! I can't ignore my feelings once I know they're there! Whatever dangers the arena has, I want to face them with you!"

> "I understand if this is too much at once. I'll give you some time."

> Kiss her

> Remain silent

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

id say we start of strong and dominant but then lead off with a caring tone,so maybe something like this

"Amiee, I'm a woman of passion! I can't ignore my feelings once I know they're there! Whatever dangers the arena has, I want to face them with you! However, I understand if this is too much at once. I'll give you some time to think things through. Ill be in the bar in a couple hours, if you feel the same please join me there, if your not there then I know I was wrong to say anything and I'm sorry I wont bring it up again."

Whoa now, let's not lay it on too hard... I'd say some combination of the first two would be the best idea.

Except... There's also the thing that she said she wanted someone dominant... Hm.  I think that the best course would probably be to tell her that we can't just sit here and not do anything about our feelings, and that we'd really like to be with her, but won't force her into anything that she doesn't want to do. (or something like that)

I say kiss her, but approach her slowly and to start with be gentle and a little hesitant and see how Aimee reacts, after all she said herself she wants somebody that's strong and able to take charge and this might be part of us providing that but at the same time we don't need to turn into a sexual predator 

Edited by jippy (see edit history)
On 4/16/2018 at 2:17 AM, jippy said:

I say kiss her, but approach her slowly and to start with be gentle and a little hesitant and see how Aimee reacts, after all she said herself she wants somebody that's strong and able to take charge and this might be part of us providing that but at the same time we don't need to turn into a sexual predator 

This is along the lines of what I was thinking, but I wouldn't necessarily say that we should prevent it from developing into something sexual on this occasion (not that we even could if we tried to).

On 4/14/2018 at 5:07 AM, Potty-Polly said:

id say we start of strong and dominant but then lead off with a caring tone,so maybe something like this

"Amiee, I'm a woman of passion! I can't ignore my feelings once I know they're there! Whatever dangers the arena has, I want to face them with you! However, I understand if this is too much at once. I'll give you some time to think things through. Ill be in the bar in a couple hours, if you feel the same please join me there, if your not there then I know I was wrong to say anything and I'm sorry I wont bring it up again."

I agree with this

Wow i havent been here in awhile, good to see the story progressing!

why does everyone have a thing for aimee when rayna is so much cuter! oh well aimee can be fun, she has a small bladder that fills up quickly so that could be interesting. 

We simply *must* attack nikki outside of the arena to see what happens!

anyways, i vote for kiss her, but I wouldnt be sad to see the first option. My pereference is still to get rayna but i know i am outvoted here. 

Edited by trademark2 (see edit history)

I've purposely held off from chiming in for this long as I think we rushed into this....forced romance way too fast, but keeping my silence any longer may prevent me getting my view in there.

Here's what I think we should say:

"I understand that this is all happening way too fast, and I respect that you might not have had a chance to process this properly yet. I do care for you a lot.

I know that I may have been a little too hasty and forceful with how I pushed this onto you, and I'm really sorry about that.

Please, think over my confession and let me know if you can return my affection. Take all the time you need. I don't want you to force yourself into something you won't be fully comfortable with. 

Thank you for hearing me out and, once again, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with my outburst."

On 4/24/2018 at 5:17 PM, Imouto Bouquet said:

I've purposely held off from chiming in for this long as I think we rushed into this....forced romance way too fast, but keeping my silence any longer may prevent me getting my view in there.

Here's what I think we should say:

"I understand that this is all happening way too fast, and I respect that you might not have had a chance to process this properly yet. I do care for you a lot.

I know that I may have been a little too hasty and forceful with how I pushed this onto you, and I'm really sorry about that.

Please, think over my confession and let me know if you can return my affection. Take all the time you need. I don't want you to force yourself into something you won't be fully comfortable with. 

Thank you for hearing me out and, once again, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with my outburst."

this is one of the slowest fanart romances i have ever seen. you guys are too conservative. play some corruption of champions 

On 4/24/2018 at 6:54 PM, NinjaGamer said:

I know I haven't been on here in a while either!

Oh yeah! Let's do it!

sneak attack is my middle name!

i love you! lets do this! 

• 2 weeks later...