13 hours ago, Confish04 said:

Minty should say “HAVE SEX WITH ME NOW YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!”

But that's heresy.

eX1Oyti.png

Definitely go with asking for clothes. Not only will it just be a nice thing to have, it could be fun holding in clothes and the sexual tension that arises from that. Plus, if we get them wet, we can still go nude

22 hours ago, Confish04 said:

Minty should say “HAVE SEX WITH ME NOW YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!”

Y'know, all joking aside, I kind of want to see how Lucius would react to Minty flirting with him. On the other hand, Lisk has a point...

HAHAHA FUCK IT LET'S ASK HIM. >:D

On 2/7/2018 at 12:09 PM, _nobody_ said:

Definitely go with asking for clothes. Not only will it just be a nice thing to have, it could be fun holding in clothes and the sexual tension that arises from that. Plus, if we get them wet, we can still go nude

Nah. I prefer nude holding. Always have, and this is one of the only things on here that seems to have it, I'd really rather it not be taken away. xP 

24 minutes ago, Bees said:

Nah. I prefer nude holding. Always have, and this is one of the only things on here that seems to have it, I'd really rather it not be taken away. xP 

Woow, man ur reaaaly missing out... But i guess i can see that too. Just figure we could blend a bit more with the other fighters if we actually wore clothes

Edited by _nobody_

Just now, _nobody_ said:

Woow, man you're reaaaly missing out... But i guess i can see that too. Just figure we could blend a bit more with the other fighters if we actually wore clothes

Heh, missing out because I prefer one thing to another? xP

I like it because it means there's more risk if they leak, meaning they have to keep holding, I prefer the desperation aspect more than anything else. :P

Anyhow, I see your point too, I just have a preference. c:

1 minute ago, Bees said:

Heh, missing out because I prefer one thing to another? xP

I like it because it means there's more risk if they leak, meaning they have to keep holding, I prefer the desperation aspect more than anything else. :P

Anyhow, I see your point too, I just have a preference. c:

Its not that you're literally missing out, that was a joke... However i understand what you mean. I just prefer TRUE desperation, out in social events needing to go, etc etc. To me, it just feels more real with clothes on, since you're not gonna be out nude. But you're right, everyone has different preferences. I just think clothes add an extra desperation element to it :happy:

Just now, _nobody_ said:

Its not that you're literally missing out, that was a joke... However i understand what you mean. I just prefer TRUE desperation, out in social events needing to go, etc etc. To me, it just feels more real with clothes on, since you're not gonna be out nude. But you're right, everyone has different preferences. I just think clothes add an extra desperation element to it :happy:

Right, okay. :3 And I sort of see that, like she's desperate not to get her clothes wet. 

I'm glad we had this discussion. c:

Just now, Bees said:

Right, okay. :3 And I sort of see that, like she's desperate not to get her clothes wet. 

I'm glad we had this discussion. c:

Me too! I always love hearing other people's favorite things about omo, especially when they're willing to share their reasons behind it (:

Just now, _nobody_ said:

Me too! I always love hearing other people's favorite things about omo, especially when they're willing to share their reasons behind it (:

^_^ I'm going to stop replying now, only because I don't want to spam this place. xP

I like female desperation in all forms of clothing (or lack thereof), but I agree that having so much nude holding in one place is a treat. That said, even if we asked for clothing, we would still get lots of naked desperation during the actual fights. Thus, I maintain my vote to ask for clothing

1 minute ago, naumneglare said:

I like female desperation in all forms of clothing (or lack thereof), but I agree that having so much nude holding in one place is a treat. That said, even if we asked for clothing, we would still get lots of naked desperation during the actual fights. Thus, I maintain my vote to ask for clothing

Yes! :cheer3:

"Hey so what's the deal with the dragon lady running about with a sword?" is my vote