Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Let`s be honest - if we agree, things will get lewd. Very much! I doubt Minty will be able to control herself around the Loli.
Sooo...I still say yes, but we should definitely masturbate or something, before we attempt to potty-train Rayna....release some sexual tension.

Otherwise...well...it`s pretty obvious where that will end...

It's kinda hard to believe I've just started contributing to this, but ah well. lol Better late than never I suppose. :D

Yeah, I'd say it'd probably be a good idea to stick with Rayna.

But I also suggest that it would be wise to do our best to not let our sexual desire fully get the better of us. If anything, Minty having to pee could work in our favor of helping us train Rayna. So let's hold the pee for now, and then go when we should be able to help Rayna.

On 28/11/2017 at 9:26 AM, IJN_Haguro said:

This one seems like a non-question to me, although all of you do seem very keen to avoid the lewd... which I don't know is possible, given our current state of arousal and the certainty of having to pee during the time that we're watching her.  Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit of lewd; I love spoiling the innocent characters little by little~

Happens the same to me, I was hoping some lewdness... :,c

I agree, invite Rayna into our room to see if we can help. Worse comes to worse, she has an accident and we can get to know her better. And while I believe we should not lewd the loli ourselves, she's about as horny as we are. So if sweet, innocent Rayna decides to lewd us, who are we to stop it? Also, perhaps we should ask out little friend exactly how horny she is so we know what to expect of our visit.