Recommended Posts

Ok. However, is magic hand dependant? (i.e. will a fireball shot out of her left hand be less effective?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote we attack her at range with our firearm. I doubt she'll be able to block a bullet with only a sword.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoot a fire ball towards her but miss on purpose and try to scary her. If not allowed then taunt her to make her come after us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say open fire with the handgun, She is not trunks or raiden so it should be an easy hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I definitely think we should shoot her with our gun and stay away from her as much as we can considering Aimee has 0 in the range stats and 2 in melee.

Also for my two cents, I love the nudity too and I think it should be kept!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for answering my question :3

And I'll agree with shooting her from a distance. Like I said before, it'd be best to play this one defensively. We should stay as far from her as possible, cuz even if our shots miss, surely forcing her to dodge bullets will cause some strain on her bladder over time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoot her from afar, but try not to move around unless you have to - remember, we have a bladder of our own!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say ranged combat should be the best choice, judging by the stats, so attack with the gun.

 

Also, try to keep some distance, her melee skill is higher than ours AND she is faster...even if the advantage is small, we still should counter or opponents strengths...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minty quickly put away her sword, and in the next instant, she drew her pistol. She quickly dashed to her left, raised the weapon at her opponent, and fired five shots.

Much to Minty's dismay, it seemed Aimee was prepared for that. The blonde-haired girl matched Minty's movements, sprinting to her left and avoiding Minty's attacks... most of them, anyway.

Arena3.jpeg

The fifth and final shot managed to catch Aimee in her right thigh, with the number "10" floating in the air. She stumbled at first, but quickly regained her balance. Minty glanced at the thigh. There was no visible wound on the girl's leg, though she still seemed to react to the pain of being struck. Whatever this... arena... was, it did indeed seem to play out almost like a real life video game.

Once she regained her bearings, Aimee made a b-line for Minty. The aqua-haired girl tried to retreat, but it seemed her opponent was faster. She bounded across the distance, closing the gap between them within two seconds, and delivered a quick slice across Minty's chest.

Arena4.jpeg

"Gyah!" she screamed, as she felt the sharp blade cut her. Minty staggered back and looked down at her chest. Just like where Aimee was shot, there was no wound on her body... but it still hurt! It was then that Minty noticed a red "23" float up in front of her.

Minty clutched her chest as Aimee took a few steps back. She began to pant heavily, and soon she felt the muscles of her lower body contract in response to her breathing. If only for a brief moment, Minty felt like she was going to pee. She tightened her muscles, but it was too late. A small bit warm liquid had already seeped it's way through the passages of her body, and spurted out from between her legs, splashing onto the marble floor.

Arena5.jpeg

"Leak penalty on Minty Chip!" that familiar voice echoed from the walls.

Damn it... Minty thought. and pressed her lips together. Okay, I was caught off guard that time, but it won't happen again!

She looked over at Aimee. The blonde-haired girl seemed uneasy, but with the way she was shifting her weight onto her leading foot, Minty guessed that the pop-star was about to attack with her sword again.

Your opponent appears to be readying for an attack. What will Minty do?

> Switch to sword and attack.

> Switch to sword and defend.

> Evade attack and fire gun again.

> Cast a fireball.

> Taunt your opponent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cast a fireball.

 

Like, time it right and unleash the fireball when Aimee is charging and closing in so she has no chance to dodge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

Cast a fireball.

 

Like, time it right and unleash the fireball when Aimee is charging and closing in so she has no chance to dodge!

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taunt her, it will make her angry and cause her to be more clumsy and lose her form. Make mistakes. Then when she angrily charges us, we block and deliver a slash at her bladder. That would probably make her lose it if it hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minty braces herself for the inevitable attack, and not more than three seconds later does Aimee burst forward with her sword ready. Little did she know what the true attack would be. Minty whispered a small incantation, and within her left hand appeared a flame.

Arena6.jpeg

"Eat this!" Minty held out her hand.

Aimee's eyes widened as she saw the prepared spell, but it was too late. There was no way she could stop that much forward momentum. The flame shot forth from Minty's hand like a bullet and slammed into Aimee's stomach just moments before she could swing her sword. A bright red "36" appeared in the air, along with the word "Critical!". The pop idol staggered backward, falling down on her rear end, legs spread open.

"I-I... wh-what was...?" The young girl stammered as she struggled to get up.

Minty looked down at the crevice between Aimee's legs. A stream of golden liquid was steadily flowing out from it, creating a large puddle on the floor.

Arena7.jpeg

"O-Oh no!" Aimee cried, looking down at the stream of urine. "I-I can't stop it! It keeps coming out!"

Minty grinned brightly. In the span of about thirty seconds, Aimee managed to create a good-sized puddle on the floor... which meant only one thing.

"Aimee has emptied the contents of her bladder!" the booming voice announced. "The winner is... Minty!"

There were no cheers from a large crowd, but Minty raised her hands in victory all the same.

But then something hit her. Not like an object, but a sensation. As Minty looked down at Aimee's large puddle of urine, she became aware of her own predicament.

"Um... mister announcer guy?" she called out. "Now that the match is done, can I please pee?"

There was no answer. She looked over at Aimee, who was standing there staring down at the mess she made, her face as red as a strawberry.

"Where is the bathroom?" Minty asked.

"Find it yourself." Aimee responded. She the picked up her sword and walked back to the entrance which she emerged from.

Minty looked around the arena. The only ways out appeared to be the stair case from which she entered the building, and the one that Aimee came from.

---

In spite of the match being over, Minty still has a full bladder to contend with. What should she do?

> Head back the way she came, try to find a bathroom.

> Relieve herself where she stands.

> Follow Aimee.

(We will allocate stats afterward)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just pee where we stand :3 Who's gonna care~?

Actually, instead let's walk and pee at the same time while following Aimee.

Edited by ExplosiveTurtlez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the spirit of dissent, I say we follow Aimee and see if she leads us anywhere helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Following Aimee seems to be the best option, and who knows, you might make friends with her.  ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steamrolling someone is the best way to befriend them, that's what Nanoha taught me. Follow Aimee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.