Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Well, I'm going to wait a bit more and see If anyone are going to answer something oficial here.

No need to wait.

On 5/30/2018 at 4:20 AM, OmoCommando said:

So due to inquiries from other people, I feel the need to post this. I'm alive and well but due to some personal issues, I am no longer an active member on on omo.org.

Quoted from here.

Well, It is better than I think, but you saw what he said, he has some personal problems, anyway I still believe that as soon as he can he might be an active member.

However, thanks for the quote.

And guy on the page has a link to his group in the discord, it's not as if he's isolating himself, he seems to me more like someone who's very busy, but the most important thing is not to choke him being inconvenient wondering about his private life, but yes show that we all appreciate his art is the artist he is is that we miss him

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
14 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it.

Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation!

1973118614_StupidSexyVampire.png.b150496c2f0517a45e7030f51709d4be.png

And then, some stuff happened

NikkiVSMinty.png.12ded5afd4c9f8c708934b18c65b67f9.png

The showdown was really epic... Until!

MintyLeak.png.24512887c1978e4baed3962e3a46483d.png

Leak penalty for Minty Chip!

Then some unrelated stuff happened

327066013_Sexytimebutts.png.e891130b9e74dd1f02367dca3d578d9d.png

And then Nikki and Minty had hot sexytimes under the blanket of the bed (it was very hot)

My idea was "You know I'm not such a bad artist maybe I can make this continue" but then I started reading the story again and... too many questions I can't answer. I haven't changed my mind though, I can't make this story continue but WE can. I just dont know how ?

Maybe I'm just trying to skip the negation part of the stages of grief and go straight to bargaining.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
16 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it.

Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation!

1973118614_StupidSexyVampire.png.b150496c2f0517a45e7030f51709d4be.png

And then, some stuff happened

NikkiVSMinty.png.12ded5afd4c9f8c708934b18c65b67f9.png

The showdown was really epic... Until!

MintyLeak.png.24512887c1978e4baed3962e3a46483d.png

Leak penalty for Minty Chip!

Then some unrelated stuff happened

327066013_Sexytimebutts.png.e891130b9e74dd1f02367dca3d578d9d.png

And then Nikki and Minty had hot sexytimes under the blanket of the bed (it was very hot)

On 6/10/2018 at 7:15 PM, ShadowPhantom said:

Commando has left permanently due to a conflict with the staff. I asked about continuing this and he (I think Commando is a he? Lol, correct me if Im wrong) said that if he does, which seems to me is unlikely, it will happen on his discord rather than here since he will not return to omo.org. 

It's a shame when things like that happen in online communities, but that's how life goes sometimes. I've seen similar things happen in other communities I've been a part of and have watched entire moderating teams completely split apart. It's not pretty when it happens.

11 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Well, I must to say, the things are really fun in his discord lol

Is the interactive still ongoing there?

Given that the OP has left due to ""conflicts"" with the staff and likely won't be posting here anymore, I'm going to lock this thread until a day arrives when they might return. Its been so many posts since the actual last post of the interactive that its almost necroing at this point and that's probably the last thing that should be happening in an interactive story thread specifically.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unfeatured