Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TempadoOmo5 said:

Wow, I seriously should have seen this coming. XD Nikki turning it into the battles and piss-related stuff? Yeah, of course, that would definitely be her doing if I ever knew of it in the first place. lol Anyway, I don't mind the thought of Scarlette, but the options that may bring greater success are probably the smarter choices if anything. Thing is, I'm torn between Aimee and Nikki. Yes, I know, Nikki is a bad idea. It doesn't mean we can't get something out of her. But you know what? If we're likely going to get laid, perhaps the person we know better is the person to work with. Let's go see Aimee, but try to make it feel a bit casual at first, and then perhaps throw in the charm.

Yes yes yessssss make it casual but lets also charm the hell out of her

On 3/24/2018 at 10:03 PM, PPP said:

Why is everyone mourning the loss of nudity? Everyone else is still gonna be nekkid.

Also, calling it now, the arena hosted fights to the death before Nikki took over and Lucius will turn out to be the real villain.

That actually seems very plausible; I'd say that's a solid prediction.

5 hours ago, Rai125 said:

Yaay I can't wait to see some clothed wetting for a change! (not tgat I didn't like the nudity, I wouldn't be here after all haha)

My vote is going to aimee, but try not to charm her, she might notice it and get mad at Minty :c 

I second this let’s practice or slight of hand lol ^_^

5 hours ago, Rai125 said:

Yaay I can't wait to see some clothed wetting for a change! (not tgat I didn't like the nudity, I wouldn't be here after all haha)

My vote is going to aimee, but try not to charm her, she might notice it and get mad at Minty :c 

I third this-- Maybe don't make any blatant advances on her just yet. 

Edited by naumneglare (see edit history)
7 hours ago, IJN_Haguro said:

Uh... has anyone else noticed that Commando's account is now mysteriously listed as inactive, and that you can't click on the profile name anymore?

This worries me a little...

Probably an April fo-

Wait...it`s the 2nd...so...we`re doomed D:

1 minute ago, NinjaGamer said:

Oh hey tempo! You gonna finish on that yugioh interactive?

Yep! No need to worry about such. :smile: I've just been a bit busy with life stuff and whatever, as well as something regarding the main character's design. But I do have at least half of what I wanted to respond with typed out supposedly, so I'll be sure to get something up for that soon. ?

56 minutes ago, TempadoOmo5 said:

Yep! No need to worry about such. :smile: I've just been a bit busy with life stuff and whatever, as well as something regarding the main character's design. But I do have at least half of what I wanted to respond with typed out supposedly, so I'll be sure to get something up for that soon. ?

Sweet!

On 3/30/2018 at 1:39 AM, Rai125 said:

Fourth, fifth? W/e; nth number this. Glad to see you doing fine :).