Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

On 2/7/2018 at 12:09 PM, _nobody_ said:

Definitely go with asking for clothes. Not only will it just be a nice thing to have, it could be fun holding in clothes and the sexual tension that arises from that. Plus, if we get them wet, we can still go nude

Nah. I prefer nude holding. Always have, and this is one of the only things on here that seems to have it, I'd really rather it not be taken away. xP 

24 minutes ago, Bees said:

Nah. I prefer nude holding. Always have, and this is one of the only things on here that seems to have it, I'd really rather it not be taken away. xP 

Woow, man ur reaaaly missing out... But i guess i can see that too. Just figure we could blend a bit more with the other fighters if we actually wore clothes

Edited by _nobody_ (see edit history)
Just now, _nobody_ said:

Woow, man you're reaaaly missing out... But i guess i can see that too. Just figure we could blend a bit more with the other fighters if we actually wore clothes

Heh, missing out because I prefer one thing to another? xP

I like it because it means there's more risk if they leak, meaning they have to keep holding, I prefer the desperation aspect more than anything else. :P

Anyhow, I see your point too, I just have a preference. c:

1 minute ago, Bees said:

Heh, missing out because I prefer one thing to another? xP

I like it because it means there's more risk if they leak, meaning they have to keep holding, I prefer the desperation aspect more than anything else. :P

Anyhow, I see your point too, I just have a preference. c:

Its not that you're literally missing out, that was a joke... However i understand what you mean. I just prefer TRUE desperation, out in social events needing to go, etc etc. To me, it just feels more real with clothes on, since you're not gonna be out nude. But you're right, everyone has different preferences. I just think clothes add an extra desperation element to it :happy:

Just now, _nobody_ said:

Its not that you're literally missing out, that was a joke... However i understand what you mean. I just prefer TRUE desperation, out in social events needing to go, etc etc. To me, it just feels more real with clothes on, since you're not gonna be out nude. But you're right, everyone has different preferences. I just think clothes add an extra desperation element to it :happy:

Right, okay. :3 And I sort of see that, like she's desperate not to get her clothes wet. 

I'm glad we had this discussion. c:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many questions, only one to pick.

Clothes may be trivial, for other combatants seem to have and own them. Should be possible to get them from other sources, rather than skip information from HeadMaster,

Any information about Nikki could be usefull, but also be obtainable from other sources. For there should be a awfull lot of peole who have lost to her, and may share info how and why that happened at least. There is a possibility that boss-man knows more or something others not, but how much be willing to share is a mystery. Giving out vital information or weakness as an organizer would be either highly unlikely or just playing into mintys hand.

What the place is? That info minty seem to know herself somewhat, for the very near first words she said, were that she knew that the place was "The Arena Of Desperate Battles" Then she asked also if her gear was intact, and when it was, quoted loosely a motive or mission "To regain her honor and chew bubblegum"

Not meaning, but very much implying that earlier there was somethin that she had lost (in/on/at something) and is no stranger with combat gear.

Now here things get strange. if even somewhat correct, minty does know thing or two about arena and what is going on, that the usual read.. spectator does. How much? hard to say for she was not familiar with the additional rules and stuff..

Tho i cast vote for "What happens if she wins"

For what does happen if she wins? And what or when is that even? Looking at victory numbers, Nikki has been crowned champion sometime and has racked like dozens of victories. How winning here works even? Does minty need to punch Nikki dozen times in row to win, or just knock the reigning champion once to ground to steal the mantle staight away?

Then, what happens next? does minty need to defend the title how long or does she get prize, freedom, honor or something? What happens to other combatants and people? What is on the line and for who?

So much questions, so much mystery, so little time and answers..

• 2 weeks later...

"What is this place exactly?" Minty asked. "I mean I know it's an Arena where fighters test themselves but... there's got to be more to it than that."

Lucius nodded slowly. He seemed to understand the point Minty was driving at. "This place," he began, "is a crossroads between time and space."

"What?" Minty's eyes widened.

Arena188.jpeg

"Beyond life, beyond death, it is a place that ignores the boundaries of what we know and acts as a refuge for lost souls– A shore within an empty rift. As such, it calls out to both the living and the dead, gathering them for a singular purpose."

"That's... a lot deeper than what I expected." Minty frowned. "So you're telling me that someone decided to create this magical place in the middle of nowhere where people fight naked while they need to pee?"

"That..." Lucius groaned, "is the doing of our current Arena champion. She has turned this place into her domain of carnality and hedonism."

"I see..."

"But now I must address you, Minty Chip." Lucius sat down at his desk. "The simple fact is many of the souls that have come here are trapped due to the hold Nikki has on this place. Most believe they are simply fighting for glory or a great prize, but they fail to understand the true extent of that vampire's power."

"You're the manager!" Minty interjected. "Can't you just... fire her or something?"

"I ensure that this place continues to exist within the Rift so that wanderers will always have a place to arrive." Lucius responded. "But I do not have the power to shape this place. Redfield has twisted it beyond its original purpose." He stood up again and walked over to Minty. The man was at least half a meter taller than she was. He was kind of intimidating, yet... kind of sexy. Minty had never laid with a man before and wondered-

Don't think about that now, you slut! Minty thought to herself.

"I believe you have the potential to stop her." he explained, "You are well-balanced fighter, excelling in no area of combat nor lacking in one. You have the perfect opportunity to find a flaw in Nikki's fighting style."

"But what about the other fighters?"

"As per the rules of the Arena, you gain a prize for each new foe defeated. To give yourself the best chance to defeat Nikki, you should defeat the other fighters. Raw stats will only take you so far. The ability to claim victory in a fight lies in one's intuition– to analyze the moment and make crucial, split-second decision to turn the tide in your favor."

"So you want me to beat the champ? That was my plan all along!"

Lucius nodded. "Defeat her and help me restore this place to what it once was."

Minty nodded. It all coincided with what she wanted anyway: To claim victory as champion and to put that damn vampire in her place.

"Excellent." Lucius went back to his desk. "One other thing. Is there a reason you're still going around naked?"

"Because I can?" Minty gave a joking grin. "...And also I have no clothes of my own."

"I see." Lucius waved his hand a little, and following that motion, a set of clothes appeared on his desk, seemingly out of thin air. It was a lovely white top which exposed the shoulders along with a blue miniskirt, a white bra and panties, and set of white socks and black shoes with a cute buckle on them. It was actually a decently cute outfit.

"F-For me?"

Lucius nodded.

Minty accepted the clothes. "Thank you very much!" At least outside of fights, she was no longer forced to be naked outside of combat. If she wanted to strut her stuff to the world, it felt a lot nicer when it was a choice.

"Now go." said Lucius. "Defeat your opponents. Show no mercy."

She had to wonder just who or what Lucius was to have such an ability.

Arena189.jpeg

Minty returned to her room with her new clothes. She knew she was going to have to watch it. If she ever peed in them, she'd likely have to go around naked for a little while until they were washed. But still... the thought of peeing in her clothes was enticing. She might have to try it at least once.

As soon as she opened the door, Minty was greeted by the sight of her puddle from before.

"Finally, you're back."

Minty looked over on the couch. Scarlette was sprawled across it with a rather cross look on her face. "Did you really have to pee right in front of the door? I live here too, you know?"

"S-Sorry..." Minty said. "I'll try to find a better spot next time."

"Don't worry too much about it. It would just be nice to not have to walk through it every time I come back here."

"Where have you been anyway?"

"Fighting mostly." Scarlette said. "I know I'm a dragon but I love fighting as a human! The way you have to train yourself to use a tool as if it was part of your body is a truly amazing art that you've developed!"

"How's the fighting going?"

"Pretty good!" Scarlette grinned, "The lower tier fighters I got through rather quickly, Rayna and Leila were tough but I got through them. I'm gonna take on Erika next! But the fights have all been fun and I even got this cool barbarian outfit as a prize!"

Minty didn't even notice it at first since it really didn't cover much. It was all leather gear– a pair of knee-high boots, a set of gloves that went up to the elbow, and then a loincloth and a sleeveless jacket that the dragon girl neglected to fasten together at the front, and so still revealing her chest to Minty.

Arena190.jpeg

"Wait..." Suddenly it dawned on Minty, "You already beat Leila?"

"Sure did!" Scarlette smiled. "I'm on my way to the top!"

"You're a lot stronger than I thought you were..." Minty said. At the rate things were going, Scarlette was progressing faster than Minty.

"After seeing what you could against that demon, you and I are going to have to cross blades eventually." Scarlette gave a rather eager smile to Minty.

"Definitely." Right now, though, Minty couldn't help but stare between Scarlette's open-spread legs. The loincloth was covering the goods but it was still a very provocative pose. She really wished she could get between that girl's legs right now.

Minty couldn't help it. Her sexual tension started to speak for her. "Hey Scarlette, how would you feel about having sex again?"

"What for?" she asked, "The demon is keeping quiet for now even though her effects are still lingering about."

"Because I had fun last time we did it and having sex feels good?" Minty responded.

Scarlette shook her head. "No thanks. But if you want to masturbate or something, go ahead."

Minty frowned. But a 'no' is a 'no'. So now all that was left to was to get ready for another fight.

But still, she the only thing Minty could seem to think about right now was sex. And when she wanted it this badly, fighting became somewhat difficult. Masturbating took some of the edge off, but once Minty got there in the Arena, having to stare at a naked, desperate-to-pee, girl, she knew her urges wouldn't be able to contain themselves. Her eyes would constantly be ogling that body and not focusing on the attacks, the opportunities, or the overall strategy. But perhaps she could keep it under control. The urges weren't intense, so Minty might be able to keep it together long enough to win.

One thing was certain, she was eager to get back into the ring.

"What should I do?" [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Register for a fight (next opponent in lineup is Leila, but another can be chosen)

> Let's go get laid! Let's put the charm on Aimee!

> Perhaps Rayna would be willing to try something?

> I guess Nikki is always an option...

> Ask Belle to help "convince" Scarlette to have sex.

> Just try masturbating again...

> Other

[Note: Minty has built up enough of a rapport with some characters to attempt romance. Aimee, Rayna, and Nikki are the options which will yield the greatest chance of success, but other routes can always be pursued.] 

Wow, I seriously should have seen this coming. XD Nikki turning it into the battles and piss-related stuff? Yeah, of course, that would definitely be her doing if I ever knew of it in the first place. lol Anyway, I don't mind the thought of Scarlette, but the options that may bring greater success are probably the smarter choices if anything. Thing is, I'm torn between Aimee and Nikki. Yes, I know, Nikki is a bad idea. It doesn't mean we can't get something out of her. But you know what? If we're likely going to get laid, perhaps the person we know better is the person to work with. Let's go see Aimee, but try to make it feel a bit casual at first, and then perhaps throw in the charm.