Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, FromIncognitoMode said:

Whatever you do, just don't pick dual blades. I want to win, instead of looking cool.

Well said. Also, it won`t be even cool if we get our ass kicked...

I also feel like dual wield won`t be that effective unless we have speed and Melee skill to back it up. But they are both just at 2/5 now = not really good.
At this point Minty would just wave around these swords like a dairy farmer...heh...you know we could always do Monkey Island-Style insult swordfight.

I am rubber, you are glue!

I say mystic blade (melee weapon only skill) if imp Belle will transfer to mintys pistol, wich she is somewhat fond of and is faster than casting and mana free.

That way Minty should have accees and use of all abilities if needed. For the stats are spread to everything, should try to make use of everything for foes pack much stronger skills and traits at specific things.

In melee enchanted damage and status bordering evil levels, With mystic blade.

If being forced to ranged or being evaded, just spam and poke desperation with gun while trying to close the gap. Better than just flailing sword in air and shouting. (need tho confirmation if Belles status effects are in full effect with any touch or scrape, or need to have solid hit to have full benefit)

And magic can still be cast normally if the need arises.

Or if something overlooked fatally, please shoot the idea down before it does any harm. Very much of anything hinges on how much and what combatants can do or react at their turns, which is somewhat unknown factor, due the form of dynamic storytelling.

tldr; Mystic blade, aim for mystic-melee and wear/weaken enemies down with desperation if they try move close or away too fast.

PS Dual wield does want too, but not yet. Not just yet..

She wasn't quite sure how this was supposed to work, but the prospect of dual wielding appealed to Minty considerably. She had to try this out. And as soon as she accepted the prize, it was as if her mind and body were filled with the necessary knowledge for fighting with two weapons. Her hesitation was gone. It just... suddenly felt natural to fight with a weapon in each hand.

And so that was it. The dynamics of Minty's fighting style had changed dramatically. She was eager to test this against another Arena opponent... but something caught her eye. Another message from a mysterious sender. Out of curiosity, Minty opened the message.

"Hope you haven't forgotten about me. Remember that there's a lot going on with this arena than meets the eye. Forgive the cryptic messages but it is necessary to conceal my identity for now. You should go to the east wing of the arena and speak with the manager. Perhaps more will be clear then."

Minty gave a puzzled look as she slouched into her chair. She did indeed wonder about the nature of this whole Arena, as her arrival in this place was cloudy, at best. The only thing she knew was that she came to this place in order fight and become champion. However... she wasn't really sure why. She didn't really question it after experiencing the... perks... that the place had to offer. But there were definitely a lot of unanswered questions. What was this place? What happens when one becomes champion? And why did the battles have to involve peeing? Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but objectively speaking, it was highly unusual.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Minty? It's Aimee."

"Oh! Come in!"

Aimee walked back in, wearing her usual pop star outfit, but with a bucket and two mops in hand. "Ready?"

Minty nodded. She took a mop and together, the two girls began to clean up the mess of urine they created.

"Hey Aimee," Minty asked, "I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"How do you feel about... girls?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like... would you ever... have sex... with another girl?"

Aimee blushed considerably, nearly dropping her mop. "Well... um... I've never really thought about it. I've always preferred guys. But I guess... if the right girl came along... I wouldn't mind... trying it out."

"Yeah," said Minty, "I feel the same way." That wasn't entirely true considering Minty had sex with Nikki and Scarlette already, but probably best not to scare Aimee off.

"Wh-Why do you ask?"

"Just... wondering if you had the same feelings about it as I do."

The pop star went silent. Minty wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but if her words could be trusted, then perhaps Aimee wasn't entirely opposed to some... frisky activity.

Once the clean-up was done, Aimee took the supplies and began to head out.

"Thanks for helping with the clean up." Minty said.

"It's no trouble." Aimee said. "And it's only fair since I helped make the mess. Sorry about that." 

"You know I don't mind watching you make a mess." Minty said flirtatiously.

"Minty!" Aimee said. "God, you're so weird!" She shook her head, yet smiled at the comment, then turned and left the room. Aimee could be so cute sometimes, but it was difficult to tell if she really liked Minty.

All that was left now was to sleep. It had been an exhausting day, so napping with Rayna sounded quite pleasing. She got back into the bed with her tiny elf companion, lying down next to her and wrapping an arm around the girl. Rayna subconsciously placed a hand upon Minty's arm and snuggled closer.

"I'm glad you're my friend, Rayna." Minty whispered, and she slowly fell asleep.

===

Minty was gently awoken by the feeling of warmth. Rayna was still soundly asleep in the bed. She wasn't sure how much time had passed- the passage of time became uncomfortably blurred in this arena. Still, Minty softly stroked the side of the adorable girl's face. Her skin was so soft to the touch...

But her thoughts were interrupted. There was a sound of liquid splattering- the familiar sound of peeing. And since Minty knew well that she wasn't peeing at the moment, her gaze immediately went between Rayna's legs.

The little elf girl's legs were spread apart as she slept, and she was releasing a torrent of pee onto the bed.

Arena180.jpeg

Minty wasn't sure what to do here. Her eyes fixated on the beautiful golden stream that flowed forth from Rayna. Should she wake her up? Should she rush her to the bathroom? In all the time Minty was deciding on what the right course of action was, the puddle in the bed kept growing bigger and bigger. No... this sight was incredibly arousing anyway. Better to just let Rayna finish peeing while she slept. Minty felt the wet spot on the sheets began to creep underneath her legs. How warm Rayna's pee felt... so badly now did Minty want to get herself between the legs of that girl and...

"Unnnghh..." Rayna began to stir. "Huh?"

Rayna quickly looked between her legs to see the stream of urine coming out of her. Her look of contentment quickly turned into one of concern. She looked down in horror as she finished peeing.

"Rayna... it's all right." Minty reassured her.

"I... I didn't mean to..."

"I know you didn't." Minty reached out and pulled the girl into a hug. The sensation of skin upon skin was almost enough to make Minty explode. She knew she was getting wet 'down there'.

Arena181.jpeg

"B-But I... I peed in your bed."

"It's not a big deal." Minty patted Rayna. "Just... a learning lesson that you should always go even when you think you don't have to."

"I'm really sorry..." Rayna sniffled.

"No need to be. I'm not angry. In case you haven't noticed, I kind of like watching people pee."

"That's kind of weird." Rayna giggled.

"Yeah... I'm a weird kind of girl."

Rayna's spirits seemed lifted at last. "I promise I'll go to the bathroom more in the future. Even if I think I don't have to."

"That's good to hear!"

The girls spent the next few minutes discussing various pee stories they had. Some might see it as odd that two girls form a friendship over peeing, yet Minty and Rayna managed to do it. One day, Minty would have to teach Rayna about sex... but not this day. As the time passed, eventually there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Leila walked in, quickly noticing the smell of pee and seeing the large puddle on the bed. She gave Rayna a wry look, and the elf girl lowered her head.

"I-It's okay!" Minty said. "Even though there was an accident, she's resolved to using the bathroom even when she thinks she doesn't need to go."

Rayna nodded in agreement.

"Well that's a step-up from just going on the floor, right?" Leila said. "We'll see if you mean it." She then turned to Minty. "Hey, I really appreciate you watching her. Emma and I got to get some stuff done as a result, so it as a huge help."

"We had fun." Minty said. "It was no trouble at all." She then turned and winked at Rayna.

Rayna winked right back.

"Really sorry about the bed." Leila winced.

"I was going to get my sheets washed soon anyway." Minty replied. "This just moved up the timetable. That's all."

Rayna gave Minty one last hug.

"Oh and before I go," Leila said, "Lemme show you a trick that'll improve your aim. I know it's tempting to just fire away at your target but..."

Leila gave a short lesson on how to use handguns. But Minty absorbed the knowledge like a sponge. From Leila's brief lecture, she felt that her skills with ranged weapons had increased.

Ranged Skill is now level 2.

With that, Leila and Rayna waved farewell and left the room.

"Looking forward to our fight, Mint." Leila grinned. "Better bring your best game!"

The first thing to do was to go get the bed sheets washed. But after that...

"What should I do?" [Sexual Tension: Intense]

> Register for a fight (specify opponent)

> Speak to the manager.

> Masturbate.

> Find someone to have sex with (specify who Minty should proposition)

> Fill up bladder, have some peeing fun.

(Note: If Minty includes some form of peeing in her sexual activity, whether she pees or watches someone else pee, she will be that much more sexually gratified and therefore have longer cooldowns on her sexual tension.)

aw but dual wield lost to mystic blade 5 to 6? :( i guess we are now forced to use dual wielding for the rest of our battles :( 

at least we have ranged skill now. we could become a gunner type and use the sword for defence. a small bone was thrown

well, as much as i want to register for a fight, i guess we should go speak to the manager. 

Another question is this done by pure voting or can an unpopular suggestion that piques author interest slide in sometimes

Edited by trademark2 (see edit history)

Nice, accuracy buff~ perhaps Minty can try and aim for weakspots now...like commanders cupola, lower glacis or ammo racks.

Also, I suggest we go see the manager together with Aimee - we have no idea who that mysterious stranger is, but he/she didn`t said anything about Minty coming alone, right?
So let`s grab Aimee and see what these mysterious messages are all about. Perhaps we can have some fun with her afterwards...

26 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Steve-rogers-i-understood-that-reference.jpg.8f07bda97487a210701f57d32898581a.jpg

Hahahaha I have just one question... Are you @YaoiOmoFanatic into WT, WoT, AW or others ?!? Hahahahah xD

And yeah Let's carry Amiee with us 

Yes, battalion commander~
Mostly WT these days tho, as it is far more forgiving with my awful connection than WoT for some reason :/

...altough I think we better move that OT talk away from here now XD

Edited by YaoiOmoFanatic (see edit history)
4 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

I would advise against signing up for another match while our sexual tension is sky-high. It'd put us at a significant disadvantage if we're too busy focusing on how badly we want to ride our opponent that we can't actually fight back. Let's enjoy some solo time to take the edge off our libido, then go have a chat with the manager.

Agreed. I'd say either have some peeing fun, or find some to have sex with. Naturally, I would go with Aimee, but after hearing her opinion on accepting doing something on that sort of level with another girl, I'd say it's safe to not do that off the bat, just in case we're "not the right kind of girl." I know it sounds cliche to doubt something like that, but better safe than sorry!