Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

16 hours ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

Here`s an idea which is totally rash and impulsive and will most likely backfire and get us in trouble but maybe, just maybe, it will also catch Nikki off-guard so she`ll be too surprised to do anything...oh who am I kidding, it`s only for the heck of it:

Try and pee on Nikki!

I was going to say something else, like "there are four of us and one of her, and as far as I remember she doesn't have any area-of-effect abilities", but this idea honestly seems like a lot more fun, so this is where my vote is going.

Plus, I'm sure there's some kind of mechanism that keeps us from suing our combat abilities when we are in the arena structure but not actually inside the combat ring itself (which would make the earlier scene where we fought the demon possible, since it didn't seem like that was part of the actual arena building). Anyway, it actually seems that this is the option most likely to produce success for at least most of the people currently present, and it seems like a whole hell of a lot of fun, so that's what I'd like to see happen.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

ehhhhh, everyone already forgot that Nikki raped Minty morally and psychologically?!? I do not know if it's just me, but for me the main objective here is to take revenge on Nikki.

They didn't forget rather they never knew.  Nikki prevented Minty from telling anyone about what happened.  So most likely if we attack her no one else will help us.  Nikki is also way more powerful that us and can take control of our body.  I don't think that we're ready yet to fight her.

Okay, people, seems like most of us wish to be raped again by Nikki, and drag the other poor observers in with us. Maybe I'm just being ultra paranoid, but I've formulated an incredibly likely scenario if we do go to rush to our own rape scene: 

Peeing on Nikki will likely piss her off (no pun intended) way more than anything else. Moocom admitted before (in another topic) that Nikki sees peeing on people as a form of 'ownership', much like how a dog marks its territory. So, therefore, if we decided to do it on her, she'll take it as a declaration of war, and then all the nine hells will break loose. Roll Willpower again Nikki's insane 'Potency' Discipline, or face becoming her puppet for more torture than any mind could bear, which will cause way more Sanity damage than staring C'thulu in the face while the entire void is behind it. We may need to reroll another character, as Minty would be so mentally scarred that she'd not be able to continue being anything more than Nikki's NPC cum-bucket.

On top of all this, Nikki would be stupid to not have 'Mass Dominate' as an ability so everyone around us, potentially Belle included, will be her sex slaves. Not one, not two, but FIVE PETS to Nikki.

Maybe I'm just overthinking things and coming to ludicrous conclusions, but I think peeing on Nikki will be a Death Flag if ever I saw one...

TPK, people. Discretion is the best part of valour. Our time will come.

Edited by Tapris-chama
Moar paranoia (as you can never have too much) (see edit history)

...Rayna is not a very happy panda at the moment nor needs even to go. Minty was going to set a good example just a moment ago, exept the roles of tutor and pupil changed and with that desperation things bumped into room full of drama with Nikki on top. Foreshadowingly possibly literally.

Some days..

And Belle is out of juice.

Anyhow. As the situation is, even if "fight" is a strong word, someform of confrontation should be in order, because all roads tend to lead rome sooner or later.

Talking to Nikki would just likely lead to next option of just submitting to her whims, cause what else would she be interested or be demanding in conversation. Not likely the weather, unless its local forecast and lookin rainy..

Submitting to her will just gives her more fuel and is essentially just giving up. If Minty earlier was played around, it was because of Nikkis powers, not because raising hands up and surrendering.

If Minty is aiming to win this whole thing, should she fret now, when there is four/ three(?) against one and no misshap -rules enforced like in arena. Rayna particularly is top-tier spell and dps -machine, and considering stats, has lost only few times with KO. (Thou she be somewhat sulky mood atm, especially towards Mint. -And reaching/battling for bathroom break doesn't matter for her)  Also is it okay to flee and leave two somewhat friends to the mercy of Nikki? They are already knee or ankle deep in trouble anyhow.

-But-and-on second thought! Tapris did raise few darn good points along. All above rests on thought that "If battling and losing, Minty would still be left for the whims of Nikki, and nothing would be lost trying"  -Exept if Nikki would take that act of full renegading and spoiling her fun so badly that it would be The-PunishmentDungeon(C) for all accounted, bystanders included. Then there would be too much lost and that indeed would be too steep of a price. Not even mentioning that scenario of new character slate.. This far in..

So i Fold on this one. No vote and only very best of luck.

Because for last option; it may be also unlikely that Nikki is going to let her already started fun get away anyway. That would meand either sacrifice the two behind and vanish like ninja (-not nice) or ask them to follow you and gamble with fate that does Nikki also aggro along and things stay the same, or worse..

Tho, There could be some option of all of the girls running different directions at the same time to look a place of relief, but with a bucket of paranoia: that could also end with just a "hide and seek" with Nikki and bad end to everyone involved one after another.. -And also as a principle, if that would work and everyone part ways (and Nikki wouldnt murder everyone), the thought of missing artwork involving this much of persons at the same time would be just too sad to endorse.

Edited by DKDNS (see edit history)
15 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Yep, looking for a different place to pee seems like the best idea here. Perhaps we should ask the two ladies here to join us?

Agreed. Find a different place to pee (that isn't on Nikki, though I am curious to see what would happen), and possibly get off in private to recharge energy instead?

Offer to do anything nikki wants if she will let them through. We should become nikkis pet. It should be an honor to serve a vampire as great as her!

What she did to us was her right as a vampire. they are higher beings, and should be treated as such. In fact we should be honored that she attracted nikkis interest.

lets just offer to go with nikki to her room and gaze into her beautiful eyes and lose ourselves in her will...

Edited by trademark2 (see edit history)

NOPE.

giphy.gif

1) Nikki is indisputably stronger than us.

2) Nikki is the only one with any weapons on her right now, excepting Rayna, and, let's face it, Rayna would not last against Nikki, especially with Nikki's mind tricks.

3) Nikki can ACTUALLY KILL US (SHE DRINKS BLOOD)

4) She will focus on us if we draw ANY attention to ourselves

5) Nikki will probably be able to steal our imp (imps obey stronger masters, and one would be very fond of such a sadistic monster who has no qualms about misusing power.)

6) We barely beat Rayna. How in the hell can we go up against the strongest warrior in the arena?!?

Let's grab Rayna and quietly go to the bar. Ask the bartender if there's any other bathroom, or, worst case, go into the arena and pee on the floor there.

Edited by guest (see edit history)
20 hours ago, trademark2 said:

I don't see whats wrong with my suggestion... Nikki would let us be champion for a few days after we became her pet, which would technically fulfill our win condition wouldn't it? Let's just do what she wants

Wow. OK. 

- We cannot "be champion for a few days" like that. We would have to fight the champ to gain the title.

- Why do you want to "win" this? This isn't pokemon; it doesn't end when you become champ. Even if it did, do you really want this story to end?

- We wouldn't have a choice to become "Nikki's pet." If she wants to, she'll force us to be. 

- Nikki does not consider us equals because we aren't. She would never "let us be champion."

- Just a friendly reminder to everyone who forgot that NIKKI RAPED MINTY PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND PHYSICALLY. WE CANNOT BE FRIENDLY WITH HER.

Don't negotiate with terrorists!

I like the plan where we take the other girls with us to the showers.  Also, @OmoCommando. Have we spent the stat upgrade we got from winning our last arena match yet?

And lastly, if we could somehow entice Rayna to pleasure herself in presence of the demon, we could have her recharge. 

Edited by thisonestays
Other stuff (see edit history)

Granted, i came into this story with a thing for omo, corruption, vampires, and hypnosis, while most of you have only a thing for omo, so i'm not sure my opinion will be in the majority. But still, my views are heartfelt and sincere, so keep that in mind. Maybe i can convince you guys *evil grin*. 

- Why do you want to "win" this? This isn't pokemon; it doesn't end when you become champ. Even if it did, do you really want this story to end?

That depends. The story has been going for a while. I do want to see a good ending to a good story. I would rather see the story have a good ending soon~ish than go for another year and peter out with no ending, or a hasty ending. But if Omocommando is going to continue it for a long time then of course I want it to continue! 

You are right that becoming champion doesn't have to end the story. But on the other hand, giving in to Nikki doesn't automatically mean the story has to come to an end either (nor does it preclude us from winning). It simply means we would be Nikki's agent, and we would get more nonconsensual scenes involving our mistress, like the one on page 33 (the absolute hottest scene in the story). But I do think that once we become champion, that this part of the story should end shortly afterwards. Maybe Minty travels afar and has more adventures after becoming the champion. Or maybe Minty travels together with Nikki <3 as her blood supply / toilet for when Nikki can't hold it anymore ;)  But it seems to me that those things should be in a sequel story. 

- We cannot "be champion for a few days" like that. We would have to fight the champ to gain the title.

Hypothetically, we most certainly could. You disliking the idea doesn't mean it wouldn't work. I am sure Nikki would reward us for our decision to become her pet by graciously allowing us to become the champion for a few days. All she has to do is schedule a match against us and forfeit (or give us the win). What a nice reward for her new pet :). Unless she double-crossed us and didn't follow through on the bargain. She could do that, but I don't think she would.

Being Nikki's pet would still put us above everyone else if we were able to help Nikki expand her influence enough, which would be a desirable outcome. 

- We wouldn't have a choice to become "Nikki's pet." If she wants to, she'll force us to be. 

Without more support than just me, we probably won't become Nikki's pet, so we do seem to have a choice.

- Nikki does not consider us equals because we aren't. She would never "let us be champion."

- Just a friendly reminder to everyone who forgot that NIKKI RAPED MINTY PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND PHYSICALLY. WE CANNOT BE FRIENDLY WITH HER.

I find your alarmism as grating as i'm sure you find my comments. Just because there is a power difference in a relationship doesn't make the relationship automatically bad. WIth the equivalent of hypnosis involved, Minty would undoubtedly grow to love and adore the vampire after immersing herself in Nikki's will for a while ;), which results in a happy ending for both of them. My definition of a happy ending simply would be "both of them are happy". Your definition might have a moral requirement, but mine does not. 

I wish I were in the story... *gazes at Nikki longingly*. I would do exactly as I am advocating for minty. That is the joy of interactive stories. Your opinion is clearly in the majority at the moment, but there's no hard and fast rule that enforces the opinion you put in bold and underlined. 

Edited by trademark2 (see edit history)