Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Minty nods her head. "Yeah. I'd be happy to watch her for a while."

"Great to hear!" Leila said with a smile. "I'll come by in about four hours to pick her up!" she pats the tiny elf on the head. "You want to grab some clothes first?"

"No, I think I'll be all right." Rayna replied.

"Wait, really?" Leila raised an eyebrow. "Well... um... suit yourself, I guess. Or unsuit, in this case." With that, Leila walked off towards the Arena exit.

Minty looked over at the small, naked girl. She agreed to watch her, but her mind only kept going back to that scene of Rayna as she peed on the floor.

I really need a good wank. Minty thought to herself. Though I should probably pee at some point.

"So what shall we do first?" She asked pointy-eared girl.

"Um... I don't know..." Rayna replied timidly.

"Well, why don't we go back to my room first? We can decide what to do from there."

The two girls quickly leave the arena and head back to Minty's room. As they walked in, Minty noticed that Scarlette was nowhere to be found. Which left just the two of them alone. It was a strange situation, to be sure, but it also meant that if Minty wanted to get lewd, she would definitely be at liberty to do so.

"Is your room pretty much like this?"

Rayna nodded. "I get the bed while Leila sleeps on the couch usually. Emma has her own room."

Minty had wondered about that. As far as she could tell, there were eight different dorms and ten fighters. Eleven if Scarlette ever became officially registered. Some people had to be sharing rooms.

Going into the refrigerator, Minty pulled out two bottles of water. "Important to keep yourself hydrated, right? Especially after a fight like that!"

Arena167.jpeg

Rayna nodded and accepted the water bottle, taking an extended drink from it. Every now and again, the girl's hand would move between her legs and she would unconsciously start to rub herself. "I've never felt so hot before. Usually I'm okay after a fight but... this time I just can't seem to cool down."

She's so cute! Minty looked the girl up and down.

At this point it was a question of what to do with the girl. Obviously she didn't want Rayna to have a boring time here. She wanted to visit Minty. So what should the two of them do? There was a deck of playing cards in the desk, but with the way she kept reaching for her... place... maybe it would be a good idea to address that issue. On the other hand, Minty really needed to pee. The spell that was always cast on fighters before the match tended to make the bladder fill at a rate faster than normal, so it wouldn't be long until Minty couldn't hold it anymore. Of course, there was nothing stopping her from just peeing here in her room...

"Um... Minty?" Rayna asked, looking down at the floor.

"Yes?"

"Could you... um..." she spoke softly as her face started to turn very red, "tell me more about... masturbating?"

Minty's heart practically exploded in her chest. Something was telling her not to explore this issue further- that it would only lead down a path to temptation. But... what was the harm? It was just... talking, right? Maybe... just a little showing. After all, she was the one who asked. It would be rude to ignore her request. Due to her high levels of sexual tension, Minty simply couldn't help but indulge the small girl's question.

"It's... pretty much what I told you." Minty said as she sat down on the bed. "A girl basically rubs her private parts and it starts to feel really good, though there's several different ways of doing it. Some girls like to rub their clitoris while others like to stick their fingers into their vagina."

"I see..." Rayna's eyes were fixed between Minty's own legs.

"So, you basically just... play around with yourself until you find something that feels good and... just keep doing it." Minty softly rubbed herself as an example.

Arena168.jpeg

"You just... keep doing that?"

"Yep. You keep going until you get this... really good feeling called an 'orgasm'. It's the best feeling in the world."

"What does that feel like?"

"I can't describe it." Minty said. "It's something... you have to experience for yourself."

Rayna nodded in understanding. She seemed terribly shy about asking such a personal question. "I didn't even know you could do that with your vagina. I thought it was just for peeing."

Minty giggled. "It's definitely used for more that peeing. But... that's pretty good in and of itself."

"Yeah..." Rayna scratched the back of her head and blushed. "I know Emma and Leila don't like it when I pee on the floor... but sometimes I just forget... and before I realize it, I'm already peeing."

Minty smiled and nodded. She wasn't really sure how to reply to that one. All that mattered right now was how to pass the time with Rayna. For the moment though, Minty couldn't take her eyes off of Rayna's crotch. The longer this girl remained naked before her, the more horny Minty was going to become. And if she got too horny... there was a solid chance she wasn't going to be able restrain herself from doing something... untoward. But perhaps... with enough willpower... she could prevent herself from doing anything unsightly to the small girl.

"So what do you want to do, Rayna?"

Rayna shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I'll do... whatever you want to do."

"How should I pass the time with Rayna?" [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Play some cards and converse.

> Try to potty-train Rayna.

> Go watch a fight.

> Pee in front of Rayna.

> Finish the masturbation lesson.

> To hell with it. Lewd Rayna.

> Other

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Try and potty-train her. If that makes her uncomfortable, move on to some games. Don't push anything she doesn't feel comfortable with.

Do NOT lewd her! I stand by what I said before, wait for her to persue something if we are going to do anything with this visit.

Also, turn away for a moment. Talk to our fairy friend, ask her how horny Rayna is. This is valuable information and we need to know. (Also, keep an eye on her bladder throughout the course of the visit. That's something our new companion can do too, right? I'm sorry, I can’t remember.)

Regardless of what we do, though, I hope we walk away from this with a new ally.

Edited by _Snowflake
Unclear pronoun (see edit history)
2 hours ago, _Snowflake said:

Also, turn away for a moment. Talk to our fairy friend, ask her how horny Rayna is. This is valuable information and we need to know. (Also, keep an eye on her bladder throughout the course of the visit. That's something our new companion can do too, right? I'm sorry, I can’t remember.)

Regardless of what we do, though, I hope we walk away from this with a new ally.

Minty can consult Belle quickly.

Special Session: The Belle Counsel Corner

Arena169.jpeg

"Um... Belle? Just to be sure, how horny is Rayna right now?" Minty asks telepathically.

"Isn't it obvious?" Belle laughs. "She swimming in lewd thoughts. But to put in terms you can understand, she is experiencing heavy sexual tension. However, since she also probably has no idea what sex is, you'll most likely have to initiate if you want to have sexy times with her! If I were a human, I'd be worried about her telling Emma and Leila about the things the two of you did, but since it's not really my problem, I say go for it! I've never heard the orgasmic moans of a miniature elf before! I guess you can always ask her not to talk about it if you two do anything frisky, it's just a question of whether or not you can trust her to stay quiet."

We will no lewd the innocent Loli Elf!

Let's begin the potty training session and play some cards while we wait for nature to process the water Rayna just drank.

If we could find some clothes for her, then that would be good as well.

Side Note: If Rayna gets too horny, then we should take her to the toilets to allow her to masturbate in private.

id say ask her if shed like help with potty training,

if yes; offer her a fair amount to drink during a game of cared then actually help her to pee

if no; still offer her lots to drink but keep her distracted we may as well use her for our own personal pleasure.... and im sure that the two she stays with has had similar thoughts about her.... or at least nikki has

I agree, try to potty-train Rayna first/. That way we've gotten our job that we agreed to out of the way. After that we can talk and play cards to our hearts desire. Also-- Don't continue the lesson, but advise Rayna to not talk about or act on those "good feelings" unless she's by herself. That way we don't run the risk of upsetting Leila and Emma.

13 minutes ago, TempadoOmo5 said:

Finish the lesson, and then potty-train Rayna. Let's not do lewd things with her. Besides, getting to potty-train her is a rare opportunity if I'm not mistaken. Also, what's the current status of Minty's bladder, since I only saw the sexual tension?

Minty needs to go, but isn't dying. Arena doesn't really use any bladder meters outside of battles so I kind of let people gauge for themselves.

Now that escalated quickly.

And judging Mintys little horny helpers tips and tone, most likely she/it has little bit more to do with the atmosphere than innocent bystander...

Thou, Rayna seems and has been carefree and casual so far, even without Belle around.

Spectating arena fight coulda have been strategic option if really wanting to evade looming lewdness, for there would have been something to do and others around. Also possible tips for later fights.

Stiill, for this case voting also very much for game of cards with potty-training included into it. Learning should be fun and games, literally. For a good measure throw in a dare or bet for the winner or loser. Should keep tension very up but them both serious and not sliding to straightly lewdy things due boredom.

Overall Minty should endure. at least for now. She promised to watch over Rayna and watch she should. whatever happens. Let the tension fly through the roof and pleasure be yet elusive~