Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Hmmmm..." Minty said, looking at Scarlette's bladder. "I am pretty tired, Scarlette. I'm not sure if I can carry you all the way to the bathrooms. Do you think you can hold it a bit longer?"

"Minty!" Scarlette whined, "It's filling up fast, because of that curse!"

"I thought you were resistant to the curse."

"Well..." Scarlette said, squeezing her legs together, "Not resistant, per se, but it's actually... like I said. My bladder holds more than it seems."

"I don't understand." said Minty.

"Well it's... kind of complicated." said Scarlette. "See, I'm not exactly... um... human."

"I figured that much." Minty nodded, "So what are you?"

"Well... um... Would you believe me if I said I was a dragon?"

"A dragon!?" Minty nearly jumped back.

Scarlette nodded. "We can sometimes transform into humans."

"But that doesn't explain how your bladder can still hold so much."

"It's tough to explain, but through magical transformations a lot of my body parts still hold their usual amount of... whatever."

Minty gave Scarlette the most puzzled look. Her bladder was smaller and yet it held the same amount? It didn't make any sense, but if Minty was wrong, she could easily have a flood on her hands.

"But... I don't think I can hold it very long." said Scarlette.

"Well... just hold it a bit longer. After fighting that demon and carrying you, I can barely lift my arms right now." said Minty.

Scarlette whimpered and nodded. The silver-haired girl even started squirm a bit where she lay. It was kind of hot.

Minty collapsed on the ground next to Scarlette, just in front of the couch. What an exhausting day it had been. This whole demon thing had completely distracted her from getting to fight other arena combatants. If she didn't get back in it, there was a chance that Emma could pass her again in rankings. Though as time went by, all Minty could so was watch Scarlette squirm. The girl was completely unable to remain still.

"Minty..." Scarlette whined, "I'm gonna pee..."

"Can't you walk? I swear I just can't carry you right now."

"Please?"

Minty rolled her eyes. She really wouldn't mind seeing how big of a puddle Scarlette could make, but while the sight of it was hot, Minty just wasn't all that aroused right now. "Just give me, like, three more minutes."

Scarlette whined again, this time a lot louder. She actually sounded like a child for a second. Minty closed her eyes for a moment. It felt good to finally rest, and even though only a few minutes had passed, they were welcome. For the moment, all she could think about was just how delightfully lecherous her adventure had been so far. It almost was as if she was living out some kind of strange sexual fantasy. As twisted as it was, though, she had no complaints, and hoped that eventually she would get to watch more of these girls pee, or even rub clits with someone again.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of liquid pattering against the fabric of the couch.

"Oh, damn it!" Scarlette whispered.

"Are you peeing?" Minty asked.

"Only a little..."

Minty turned around, and sure enough, there were wet spots on the couch in front of Scarlette's crotch. "Keep holding it. I believe in you."

"Are you making me hold it in on purpose!?" Scarlette asked.

Minty simply smiled a rather lewd smile in reply. She then extended a finger and gently pressed Scarlette's bladder. As she began to apply a bit of pressure, a little more pee sprayed out of her. "It's like turning on a faucet!" Minty giggled.

"Eeek!" Scarlette cried. "D-Don't do that!"

Minty giggled. "All right, I guess that's enough torture. Shall I carry you to the bathroom, little dragon?"

"P-Please do!" Scarlette answered, "And no more poking my bladder!"

Minty grinned again, then scooped up Scarlette into her arms. She carried her out of the room and down the hall as quickly as she could, but her arms were feeling quite fatigued. It was still cute though. Every now and then, another spurt of pee would shoot out of Scarlette, leaving a little trail of tiny puddles down the hall. Other times, it would simply dribble out of her and then drip down onto Minty's legs.

Arena154.jpeg

"You're peeing on me, you know." Minty said calmly.

"I know... I'm sorry." Scarlette whined. "I can't hold it much longer..."

"I can't hold you much longer..." Minty said. The aches and pains were becoming too much. She had to put Scarlette down before she dropped her. "I'm sorry, Scarlette. I just don't have the energy to carry you all the way."

Scarlette squeezed her eyes shut and clamped down on her privates, making a cute whine through her nose. Minty placed her down next to the wall, and then sat down alongside her.

"It's... It's coming out..." Scarlette continued making cute noises and pee continued spraying out of her. Even with her hands grasping her crotch, Minty could see her pee squeezing its way out between Scarlette's fingers.

"You sure you can't walk the rest of the way?"

"If I let go, I'll pee for sure!" Scarlette cried.

Minty sighed. There was just no helping this poor girl. But they were almost there. Summoning as much strength as she could muster, Minty picked up the silver-haired girl again, and powered her way to the bathrooms. However...

After watching Scarlette leak and spurt along the way, Minty couldn't help but become a bit aroused. She got an idea. A rather devious idea. A wonderful, devious idea. 

"After peeing on me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to shower." said Minty as she walked in. But instead of heading left towards the stalls, she headed right towards the showers, much to Scarlette's dismay. Minty's arms were about to give out, but she managed to put Scarlette down just before the first shower stall. Nobody else seemed to be present at the moment, so this would be Minty's chance to have some fun. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water, starting to rinse herself off.

And poor Scarlette. At the sight of that running water, the agony on her face was almost priceless.

"Why would you do this to me?" she whimpered.

"It's your fault!" Minty said with a mischievous grin. "You peed on me and I need to rinse it off before I take you to the toilets!"

"B-But... but..." Scarlette protested. But it was far too late. She made a long noise; one extended groan as she made a final attempt to hold everything in, but her badder was clearly at capacity, and her muscles exhausted. "I can't stop it! I can't stop it!" she cried. She tried so hard to close off the leak, pressing her fingers deep into her womanhood, but everything just kept spraying out with intense force. And Minty watched with glee. At last the dragon girl gave up fighting it, and simply allowed herself to pee where she sat. A venerable fountain shot out of Scarlette's body, with an arc that Minty couldn't help but be impressed with.

Arena155.jpeg

"I can't..." Scarlette panted, "I can't..." She just sat there and watched herself pee. The girl had such a defeated look on her that Minty couldn't help but be turned on.

"It's all right." Minty said in a comforting tone. "Don't fight it anymore. Just let it all out."

Scarlette peed. And she peed. And she peed. It just... kept... coming. How long had it been now? A minute? Two minutes? And the stream hadn't lost any strength. As time passed on, Scarlette just continued to pee with no end in sight. The puddle on the floor was starting to grow to rather insane proportions.

"Wow... you weren't joking about your bladder, were you?" asked Minty.

"I... I told you..." Scarlette whimpered.

Minty's eyes widened. The puddle of urine had begun to spread to the corners of the room now, entering the floor of her shower stall. The girl just wouldn't stop peeing. It was like a plumbing nightmare, except with pee.

"Um... are you gonna stop any time soon?" Minty asked.

"I'm trying..." moaned Scarlette. "I can't stop it..."

Arena156.jpeg

Minty tried, but she really couldn't hide her arousal at this sight. She continued to stare between Scarlette's spread legs as pee continued to spray out of her. This small, adorable, naked, peeing girl. Part of Minty just wanted to go over there and hug her while she emptied her bladder, but then that would ruin the point of the shower. So Minty just watched in delight.

"My goodness, Master!" Belle's voiced seemed to echo in Minty's mind. "Your arousal just shot up by about fifty percent!"

"W-What!?" Minty looked around the showers frantically.

"Oh relax, Master. It's just me. I'm keeping myself concealed for the time being, while also enjoying just how turned on you and the dragon are." The imp giggled a bit. "Who would have thought a dragon would get dragged into this place? She didn't resist the bladder fill curse, she just a really big bladder!"

"How are you-"

"Telepathy, master. Our pact creates a telepathic bond between us so we can always hear each others' thoughts. So if you don't want to be seen as a crazy person, speak to me in your head."

"O-Oh." Minty said in her head. "All right. Any other surprises I should know of?"

"Um... I can transform into a rat, raven, or a spider, should the need arise."

"You and I are going to have to go over the specific terms of this contract, later on." Minty said.

"As you wish, Master~" said Belle. "Don't be too rough with me!"

Minty looked back at Scarlette who, of course, was still peeing. It was a most remarkable event. Would it be like this every time the girl had her bladder filled magically? Would this give her an edge in Arena fights? Or perhaps her bladder would fill at a rate relative to its capacity? It was actually something to ponder. Regardless of increasing her own holding power, Minty never felt that her own bladder held any more than it did before, so it would make sense if the holding ability was not relative  to total capacity. Too bad for Scarlette.

At long last, after what must have been over five minutes of continuous peeing, the stream coming from Scarlette's crotch began to shrink away. The showers were just completely flooded. The floor was nothing more than a gigantic puddle of pee, and Minty could not help but let out a whistle of amazement.

Arena157.jpeg

"Well..." Scarlette giggled, "Now you know how much a dragon's bladder can hold..."

"I've never seen so much pee come out of one girl..." said Minty.

"Impressed?"

Minty nodded. "And aroused."

"Just be glad I didn't pee in your room." Scarlette said. "It would have taken forever to clean."

She was right. This would have been a nightmare to try and clean. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but imagine the different things she could do with a girl of such massive bladder capacity. One day, she might have to take Scarlette up on that. For now, however, Minty could barely keep her eyes open. Her arms and legs felt heavy and fatigued, and the only thing she could really think about was lying down.

"Let's get back to my room before someone sees this mess."

---

When Minty opened her eyes, she felt better than she had in some time. It was difficult to keep track of the days in this place. For the most part, time felt somewhat static, as if the moment was frozen. Yet still, lewd and exciting things seemed to happen all the time. Minty had no complaints. Yet she never forgot her purpose: To defeat all opponents in this convoluted Arena and claim the grand prize, and it was high time she fought another battle.

Minty walked over to the computer and brought up the fight roster. Having cleared the minor tier of fighters, she felt that it was finally time to take on someone from the major tier, or even the world tier if she was feeling particularly daring. She scanned the list of opponents...

Rayna, despite her youthful appearance and being ranked last in the major tier, was probably the strongest magic user of the entire roster. Her spells were quick and devastating and her mana reserves were near limitless, but the girl was lacking in almost all other areas. Every stat but magic was mediocre.

Leila was a bit more balanced. Average stats all around, save for magic, and seemed to favor using guns. She was like a much tougher version of Emma.

Erika was a mystery. Her stats seemed balanced as well, and unlike Leila, had some magic proficiency. What Minty noted, however, was that Erika was the only fighter capable of illusion magics. What would that mean in the middle of a fight?

It seemed that Leila and Erika had switched places quite often as the top fighter of the major tier. Then came the world tier fighters. The best of the best. Natsumi was quite the terror. A master of the blade and incredibly agile, according to her entry. This would be one tough fight without stats to match her.

Then came Isabel. Nearest Minty could tell, while Isabel's offense was nothing to boast about, the woman was a relative tank. She could take abuse all day. Odds are it would be a fight of attrition, or whose bladder would give out first.

And finally... Nikki. The vampire who had little regard for others and treated them as playthings. While she didn't have a basic ranged attack to speak of, her melee and magical abilities were very strong, as well as her speed. Interestingly enough, Nikki's endurance was the lowest of the three world tier fighters. It would probably be a fight where Minty would have to go for knockout.

All interesting fighters... all with interesting abilities. Minty was quite eager to test herself against her next opponent.

"Who should I fight?" [Sexual Tension: Mild]

-Rayna

-Leila

-Erika

-Natsumi

-Isabel

-Nikki

(Minty will not rematch minor tier fighters at this time)

Minty's current stats and gear and stuff:

Melee: 2 || Ranged: 1 || Magic: 2 || Endurance: 2 || Holding: 3 || Speed: 1 ||

Weapons and gear:

-Short sword (Single-edged sword easily used in one hand, leaving the other hand free to cast spells. Not the most damaging of weapons but fast and reliable)

-Longsword (A longer, double-edged blade that inflicts solid damage. Takes a bit more effort swing one-handed than the short sword, but an overall sturdy weapon)

-Handgun (Basic particle handgun intended for self-defense. Nothing fancy)

Protection: Light armor (Slightly mitigates physical damage)

Spells:

-Fire (Cast a small bolt of fire. Low mana cost, Average speed, average damage) 

-Lightning (A burst of lightning from the hand. Average mana cost, good damage, fast speed)

Special Moves:

-Nova Strike: Expend a high amount of mana to deal a high-damage sword strike for both physical and magical damage.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Rayna seems like the best bet. But we better prepare a good strategy. Certainly we won`t be able to outwit that loli using magic. A victory through peeing should be our goal.
But perhaps Rayna has some spells to enhance her bladder capacity and/or endurance? We should investigate. It just seems like the most obvious weakness and to exploit this we need some intel...

....perhaps our imp-ish companion can be used for that? Let`s try...

9 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

"Hmmmm..." Minty said, looking at Scarlette's bladder. "I am pretty tired, Scarlette. I'm not sure if I can carry you all the way to the bathrooms. Do you think you can hold it a bit longer?"

"Minty!" Scarlette whined, "It's filling up fast, because of that curse!"

"I thought you were resistant to the curse."

"Well..." Scarlette said, squeezing her legs together, "Not resistant, per se, but it's actually... like I said. My bladder holds more than it seems."

"I don't understand." said Minty.

"Well it's... kind of complicated." said Scarlette. "See, I'm not exactly... um... human."

"I figured that much." Minty nodded, "So what are you?"

"Well... um... Would you believe me if I said I was a dragon?"

"A dragon!?" Minty nearly jumped back.

Scarlette nodded. "We can sometimes transform into humans."

"But that doesn't explain how your bladder can still hold so much."

"It's tough to explain, but through magical transformations a lot of my body parts still hold their usual amount of... whatever."

Minty gave Scarlette the most puzzled look. Her bladder was smaller and yet it held the same amount? It didn't make any sense, but if Minty was wrong, she could easily have a flood on her hands.

"But... I don't think I can hold it very long." said Scarlette.

"Well... just hold it a bit longer. After fighting that demon and carrying you, I can barely lift my arms right now." said Minty.

Scarlette whimpered and nodded. The silver-haired girl even started squirm a bit where she lay. It was kind of hot.

Minty collapsed on the ground next to Scarlette, just in front of the couch. What an exhausting day it had been. This whole demon thing had completely distracted her from getting to fight other arena combatants. If she didn't get back in it, there was a chance that Emma could pass her again in rankings. Though as time went by, all Minty could so was watch Scarlette squirm. The girl was completely unable to remain still.

"Minty..." Scarlette whined, "I'm gonna pee..."

"Can't you walk? I swear I just can't carry you right now."

"Please?"

Minty rolled her eyes. She really wouldn't mind seeing how big of a puddle Scarlette could make, but while the sight of it was hot, Minty just wasn't all that aroused right now. "Just give me, like, three more minutes."

Scarlette whined again, this time a lot louder. She actually sounded like a child for a second. Minty closed her eyes for a moment. It felt good to finally rest, and even though only a few minutes had passed, they were welcome. For the moment, all she could think about was just how delightfully lecherous her adventure had been so far. It almost was as if she was living out some kind of strange sexual fantasy. As twisted as it was, though, she had no complaints, and hoped that eventually she would get to watch more of these girls pee, or even rub clits with someone again.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of liquid pattering against the fabric of the couch.

"Oh, damn it!" Scarlette whispered.

"Are you peeing?" Minty asked.

"Only a little..."

Minty turned around, and sure enough, there were wet spots on the couch in front of Scarlette's crotch. "Keep holding it. I believe in you."

"Are you making me hold it in on purpose!?" Scarlette asked.

Minty simply smiled a rather lewd smile in reply. She then extended a finger and gently pressed Scarlette's bladder. As she began to apply a bit of pressure, a little more pee sprayed out of her. "It's like turning on a faucet!" Minty giggled.

"Eeek!" Scarlette cried. "D-Don't do that!"

Minty giggled. "All right, I guess that's enough torture. Shall I carry you to the bathroom, little dragon?"

"P-Please do!" Scarlette answered, "And no more poking my bladder!"

Minty grinned again, then scooped up Scarlette into her arms. She carried her out of the room and down the hall as quickly as she could, but her arms were feeling quite fatigued. It was still cute though. Every now and then, another spurt of pee would shoot out of Scarlette, leaving a little trail of tiny puddles down the hall. Other times, it would simply dribble out of her and then drip down onto Minty's legs.

Arena154.jpeg

"You're peeing on me, you know." Minty said calmly.

"I know... I'm sorry." Scarlette whined. "I can't hold it much longer..."

"I can't hold you much longer..." Minty said. The aches and pains were becoming too much. She had to put Scarlette down before she dropped her. "I'm sorry, Scarlette. I just don't have the energy to carry you all the way."

Scarlette squeezed her eyes shut and clamped down on her privates, making a cute whine through her nose. Minty placed her down next to the wall, and then sat down alongside her.

"It's... It's coming out..." Scarlette continued making cute noises and pee continued spraying out of her. Even with her hands grasping her crotch, Minty could see her pee squeezing its way out between Scarlette's fingers.

"You sure you can't walk the rest of the way?"

"If I let go, I'll pee for sure!" Scarlette cried.

Minty sighed. There was just no helping this poor girl. But they were almost there. Summoning as much strength as she could muster, Minty picked up the silver-haired girl again, and powered her way to the bathrooms. However...

After watching Scarlette leak and spurt along the way, Minty couldn't help but become a bit aroused. She got an idea. A rather devious idea. A wonderful, devious idea. 

"After peeing on me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to shower." said Minty as she walked in. But instead of heading left towards the stalls, she headed right towards the showers, much to Scarlette's dismay. Minty's arms were about to give out, but she managed to put Scarlette down just before the first shower stall. Nobody else seemed to be present at the moment, so this would be Minty's chance to have some fun. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water, starting to rinse herself off.

And poor Scarlette. At the sight of that running water, the agony on her face was almost priceless.

"Why would you do this to me?" she whimpered.

"It's your fault!" Minty said with a mischievous grin. "You peed on me and I need to rinse it off before I take you to the toilets!"

"B-But... but..." Scarlette protested. But it was far too late. She made a long noise; one extended groan as she made a final attempt to hold everything in, but her badder was clearly at capacity, and her muscles exhausted. "I can't stop it! I can't stop it!" she cried. She tried so hard to close off the leak, pressing her fingers deep into her womanhood, but everything just kept spraying out with intense force. And Minty watched with glee. At last the dragon girl gave up fighting it, and simply allowed herself to pee where she sat. A venerable fountain shot out of Scarlette's body, with an arc that Minty couldn't help but be impressed with.

Arena155.jpeg

"I can't..." Scarlette panted, "I can't..." She just sat there and watched herself pee. The girl had such a defeated look on her that Minty couldn't help but be turned on.

"It's all right." Minty said in a comforting tone. "Don't fight it anymore. Just let it all out."

Scarlette peed. And she peed. And she peed. It just... kept... coming. How long had it been now? A minute? Two minutes? And the stream hadn't lost any strength. As time passed on, Scarlette just continued to pee with no end in sight. The puddle on the floor was starting to grow to rather insane proportions.

"Wow... you weren't joking about your bladder, were you?" asked Minty.

"I... I told you..." Scarlette whimpered.

Minty's eyes widened. The puddle of urine had begun to spread to the corners of the room now, entering the floor of her shower stall. The girl just wouldn't stop peeing. It was like a plumbing nightmare, except with pee.

"Um... are you gonna stop any time soon?" Minty asked.

"I'm trying..." moaned Scarlette. "I can't stop it..."

Arena156.jpeg

Minty tried, but she really couldn't hide her arousal at this sight. She continued to stare between Scarlette's spread legs as pee continued to spray out of her. This small, adorable, naked, peeing girl. Part of Minty just wanted to go over there and hug her while she emptied her bladder, but then that would ruin the point of the shower. So Minty just watched in delight.

"My goodness, Master!" Belle's voiced seemed to echo in Minty's mind. "Your arousal just shot up by about fifty percent!"

"W-What!?" Minty looked around the showers frantically.

"Oh relax, Master. It's just me. I'm keeping myself concealed for the time being, while also enjoying just how turned on you and the dragon are." The imp giggled a bit. "Who would have thought a dragon would get dragged into this place? She didn't resist the bladder fill curse, she just a really big bladder!"

"How are you-"

"Telepathy, master. Our pact creates a telepathic bond between us so we can always hear each others' thoughts. So if you don't want to be seen as a crazy person, speak to me in your head."

"O-Oh." Minty said in her head. "All right. Any other surprises I should know of?"

"Um... I can transform into a rat, raven, or a spider, should the need arise."

"You and I are going to have to go over the specific terms of this contract, later on." Minty said.

"As you wish, Master~" said Belle. "Don't be too rough with me!"

Minty looked back at Scarlette who, of course, was still peeing. It was a most remarkable event. Would it be like this every time the girl had her bladder filled magically? Would this give her an edge in Arena fights? Or perhaps her bladder would fill at a rate relative to its capacity? It was actually something to ponder. Regardless of increasing her own holding power, Minty never felt that her own bladder held any more than it did before, so it would make sense if the holding ability was not relative  to total capacity. Too bad for Scarlette.

At long last, after what must have been over five minutes of continuous peeing, the stream coming from Scarlette's crotch began to shrink away. The showers were just completely flooded. The floor was nothing more than a gigantic puddle of pee, and Minty could not help but let out a whistle of amazement.

Arena157.jpeg

"Well..." Scarlette giggled, "Now you know how much a dragon's bladder can hold..."

"I've never seen so much pee come out of one girl..." said Minty.

"Impressed?"

Minty nodded. "And aroused."

"Just be glad I didn't pee in your room." Scarlette said. "It would have taken forever to clean."

She was right. This would have been a nightmare to try and clean. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but imagine the different things she could do with a girl of such massive bladder capacity. One day, she might have to take Scarlette up on that. For now, however, Minty could barely keep her eyes open. Her arms and legs felt heavy and fatigued, and the only thing she could really think about was lying down.

"Let's get back to my room before someone sees this mess."

---

When Minty opened her eyes, she felt better than she had in some time. It was difficult to keep track of the days in this place. For the most part, time felt somewhat static, as if the moment was frozen. Yet still, lewd and exciting things seemed to happen all the time. Minty had no complaints. Yet she never forgot her purpose: To defeat all opponents in this convoluted Arena and claim the grand prize, and it was high time she fought another battle.

Minty walked over to the computer and brought up the fight roster. Having cleared the minor tier of fighters, she felt that it was finally time to take on someone from the major tier, or even the world tier if she was feeling particularly daring. She scanned the list of opponents...

Rayna, despite her youthful appearance and being ranked last in the major tier, was probably the strongest magic user of the entire roster. Her spells were quick and devastating and her mana reserves were near limitless, but the girl was lacking in almost all other areas. Every stat but magic was mediocre.

Leila was a bit more balanced. Average stats all around, save for magic, and seemed to favor using guns. She was like a much tougher version of Emma.

Erika was a mystery. Her stats seemed balanced as well, and unlike Leila, had some magic proficiency. What Minty noted, however, was that Erika was the only fighter capable of illusion magics. What would that mean in the middle of a fight?

It seemed that Leila and Erika had switched places quite often as the top fighter of the major tier. Then came the world tier fighters. The best of the best. Natsumi was quite the terror. A master of the blade and incredibly agile, according to her entry. This would be one tough fight without stats to match her.

Then came Isabel. Nearest Minty could tell, while Isabel's offense was nothing to boast about, the woman was a relative tank. She could take abuse all day. Odds are it would be a fight of attrition, or whose bladder would give out first.

And finally... Nikki. The vampire who had little regard for others and treated them as playthings. While she didn't have a basic ranged attack to speak of, her melee and magical abilities were very strong, as well as her speed. Interestingly enough, Nikki's endurance was the lowest of the three world tier fighters. It would probably be a fight where Minty would have to go for knockout.

All interesting fighters... all with interesting abilities. Minty was quite eager to test herself against her next opponent.

"Who should I fight?" [Sexual Tension: Mild]

-Rayna

-Leila

-Erika

-Natsumi

-Isabel

-Nikki

(Minty will not rematch minor tier fighters at this time)

Minty's current stats and gear and stuff:

Reveal hidden contents

Melee: 2 || Ranged: 1 || Magic: 2 || Endurance: 2 || Holding: 3 || Speed: 1 ||

Weapons and gear:

-Short sword (Single-edged sword easily used in one hand, leaving the other hand free to cast spells. Not the most damaging of weapons but fast and reliable)

-Longsword (A longer, double-edged blade that inflicts solid damage. Takes a bit more effort swing one-handed than the short sword, but an overall sturdy weapon)

-Handgun (Basic particle handgun intended for self-defense. Nothing fancy)

Protection: Light armor (Slightly mitigates physical damage)

Spells:

-Fire (Cast a small bolt of fire. Low mana cost, Average speed, average damage) 

-Lightning (A burst of lightning from the hand. Average mana cost, good damage, fast speed)

Special Moves:

-Nova Strike: Expend a high amount of mana to deal a high-damage sword strike for both physical and magical damage.

Happy is an understatement right now. =/////=

As much as I'd like to see Leila (My favorite of the SanEm girls), I think we'd better go for Rayna. She seems like the best match for us right now.

• 2 weeks later...

(apologies for delays, real life has been very busy)

=======================

It was decided. Rayna would be the next opponent. With any luck, she wouldn't be able to hold up against Minty's melee attacks. With even greater luck, she'd just end up peeing before dealing any significant damage.

First, however...

"Belle!" Minty called.

"Master?" the little imp materialized before Minty's eyes.

Minty sat down on her bed and eased into a more relaxed position. She then gave her new imp a stern look. "Let's discuss your abilities, shall we?"

Arena158.jpeg

"Very well, Master!" Belle smiled mischievously. "As I said before, I have limited polymorphing capabilities. My tail primarily serves as an offensive weapon but can also transform into a shape that can be easily inserted vaginally."

"Wait... what?" Minty gave the imp a confused look.

"That said, there's also a limited vibration function so I can give maximum pleasure but it does require me to use up a degree of mana so I can't use it indefinitely. If Master requires it, however, I am well-versed in several variations of cunnilingus and can readily-"

"No!" Minty cried. "I didn't mean... that!"

Bella laughed. "I was only kidding! The shapes I'm limited to are the ones I mentioned before! Rat, raven, and spider!"

"All right," Minty nodded, "What else can you do?"

"Hmmm." Belle put a finger on the lip. "Well as you know, my tail injects a special venom that can increase arousal or accelerate urine production. However, in order to use my stinger, I must be visible, and it will take a few seconds to recast my invisibility. Also this ability only seems to work on humans. Among other abilities, I can meld with one of your weapons and add my arousal-urine production effect to it. The effect is somewhat diminished with ranged weaponry, but it works. And lastly, as an imp of lechery, I can sense how horny someone is. You need only ask and I shall tell you the level of someone's arousal."

"Interesting abilities..." Minty murmured.

"The only thing is that I need to periodically recharge my power by channeling someone's sexual energy."

"Um..."

"I can go gather what I need from other people in the Arena but it's much easier if I can get it from you since you're human, Master. If you would be so kind as to let me be present whenever you masturbate or have sex, it would do wonders for my powers!" Belle smiled. "More than that, Master just makes the cutest noises whenever she cums!"

Minty blushed a bit and put her hands between her legs. It felt a bit creepy, hearing that from the imp, but it made sense. As an imp of lechery, it seemed natural that she'd derive energy from sexual activity.

"So... will you help me in this fight against Rayna?"

"Absolutely, Master!" Belle answered with delight. She flew towards Minty's long blade, touching it with her tail. There was a brief flash of light when she made contact with the weapon, and her body then became enveloped in light- a light that suddenly merged with the blade. The sword itself started to glow, and while wrapped in that demonic light, its shape started to change. By the time it finished, her long sword had become... something else. Its once benign and plain appearance now becoming something warped and demonic. The guard and pommel gaining malicious spikes, and the blade having an eerie red light which traveled along its axis.

"I won't be able to communicate verbally like this, Master, but my power should last the duration of the fight, at least." Belle's voice echoed within Minty's head.

"Hopefully this will give me the edge against fighters who have poor holding abilities." said Minty. "Now then... to face Rayna!"

---

Minty descended the stairs out onto the arena floor. Her opponent walked down at the same time. This tiny little girl with the most adorable elf ears. It was almost difficult for Minty to take seriously. Rayna seemed far too cute and innocent to be considered a threat. But she couldn't forget the rays of destructive light which rained down upon the battlefield before. Minty had to keep in mind that this cute girl had extremely potent magics at her disposal. She didn't even know what Rayna's full arsenal was. The dossier only listed the types of spells she could use, not their intensity. Minty gripped her sword and swallowed.

"Hi there." Rayna said bashfully.

"Hello." Minty replied.

"Emma tells me you're pretty strong." There was a mild quiver in Rayna's voice, and yet she managed a smile. "I hope we have a good match!"

"I hope so as well." said Minty.

"I might be small," Rayna gave a look of determination. "But I'm a lot stronger than you might think! Don't take me lightly, Minty!"

"Give me your best, Rayna!" Minty activated her armor and entered a combat stance.

Minty's body quickly became covered with- Eh? This was new. The armor changed somehow. It was no longer the synthetic carbon fiber she was used to. It seemed almost... demonic.

Arena159.jpeg

"I thought you could use something new to fight in, Master!" said Belle. "So I took the liberty of modifying the appearance of your armor! Enjoy!"

Minty looked down. It was indeed a lot more impressive, visually. These demonic-looking plates that completely covered her shoulders and some of her breasts, while also leaving a fair bit of cleavage to look at. While it did leave her chest area a bit more exposed, it also protected her shoulders and upper arms a bit more.

But now was not the time for vanity. A fight was about to begin.

It felt a bit odd, staring at young, naked girl like this. More than anything, Minty wanted to take this little thing to bed and cuddle it through the night, yet it took some effort for Minty to keep her eyes from drifting down, but she kept her gaze locked upon her opponent's eyes. She might be young in years, but Rayna was a mage of considerable strength. The strange black mist as before formed in the center of the ring, with two ribbons of light shooting from its center and wrapping themselves around the waists of the two girls before fading away. And in the moment, Minty had to pee again. The match was about to start. The two girls faced each other down, waiting to see who would make the first move.

Then it happened. Rayna's hands moved forward and a blast of fire shot forth. Minty barely had time to roll to the side, feeling the burst of heat singe her neck. This kid wasn't playing around.

Pow!

It burned. It burned with a lot more intensity than Minty thought it would. She knew her own fire bolts didn't have nearly as much potency.

"Damn, too slow..." Minty whispered. She really would have to rely on her endurance for this fight, but would that really be enough? This kid was too fast and too powerful.

"Kid really packs a punch, doesn't she?" Belle commented. "So what's the plan?"

"I'll think of something." said Minty.

Another fire bolt. Rayna was unrelenting in her attacks. There was about twelve meters separating them and Minty's speed would mean it would take her about three seconds to close that distance. But it was difficult to even get close. Perhaps Minty could take a few hits and then launch an offensive. Then again, perhaps it would be better for Minty to counter with her own ranged attacks and keep the tiny elf off balance. The girl wasn't very good at holding, nor was her endurance much to boast about, but Minty was going to pay for every hit she sustained. Either way, it was going to be a short match.

"Who is this kid!?" Minty asked.

IntroRayna.jpeg

"What sort of strategy should employ against Rayna?" [Sexual Tension: Moderate]

-Aggressive melee; try to remain as close as possible and stick to sword attacks.

-Ranged; Keep at a distance and try to wear her down with ranged attacks.

-Defensive; Try to block or dodge her attacks, see if she'll tire out or pee.

-Taunt; Provoke her or tease her about her bladder.

-Other

Battle Stats:

Minty's HP: 121/150 || Rayna's HP: 150/150

Minty's Mana: 150/150

Minty's Stamina: Fine

Minty's Bladder: Fine

Defensive Ranged - we must find SOME kind of opportunity to attack and (hopefully) interrupt her while dodging Raynas attack.
Just stop her from spamming us with magic. Perhaps a taunt can work as well. We just need a small opening to get close to her and land a few melee hits.
I doubt our own Ranged or Magic will be able to hurt her much, it`s really just about creating an opening somehow...

Edited by YaoiOmoFanatic (see edit history)

Play defensively at a range. Minty's Endurance and Holding are far superior to Rayna's, and we have quite a few options for ranged attacks ourselves (lightning, fire, bullets). If worst comes to worst, and Rayna's spells prove too powerful, we can still close the distance. Either way, it seems that playing defensively is the best option.