Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

accept the pact!

On 8/29/2017 at 3:25 AM, Bromaeda said:

Hm, keep the imp. In the terms of the pact, include the statement 'Should we encounter the participant 'Nikki' in any state she may be in, be it invisibility, or myself under her mind control, you are to force her to have the uncontrollable need to pee. This must happen the moment she begins interaction, not any time before or after.'

also do this!

On 8/29/2017 at 6:25 AM, Bromaeda said:

Hm, keep the imp. In the terms of the pact, include the statement 'Should we encounter the participant 'Nikki' in any state she may be in, be it invisibility, or myself under her mind control, you are to force her to have the uncontrollable need to pee. This must happen the moment she begins interaction, not any time before or after.'

It seems like a great idea, but I see a few quick flaws (major ones boldfaced)-

1) The peeing would not be a problem for her, because she is the arena champ, and is used to fighting whilst desperate. Also, she might not even bother to hold it- remember specifically how she dealt with us last time, and remember that Nikki seems like she has no qualms about peeing anywhere.

2)We have no idea how the imp's abilities would affect her, if they even do at all. Don't forget, Nikki is not human. We don't know any of the effects on nonhumans.

3) Nikki is far stronger than us, and, therefore, the imp. I'm betting she is at least as strong as that demon- in fact, I wouldn't discount the idea that she isn't working with the demon. She'd have no problems with beating up Belle here.

4) That is still pretty risky on its own. The imp might default to the strongest it sees, I.e. the arena champ. 

TL;DR: I like the idea of having the imp, it will be ineffective against another, stronger nonhuman who might not even care if she was stung.

On 31/08/2017 at 3:03 AM, guest said:

It seems like a great idea, but I see a few quick flaws (major ones boldfaced)-

1) The peeing would not be a problem for her, because she is the arena champ, and is used to fighting whilst desperate. Also, she might not even bother to hold it- remember specifically how she dealt with us last time, and remember that Nikki seems like she has no qualms about peeing anywhere.

2)We have no idea how the imp's abilities would affect her, if they even do at all. Don't forget, Nikki is not human. We don't know any of the effects on nonhumans.

3) Nikki is far stronger than us, and, therefore, the imp. I'm betting she is at least as strong as that demon- in fact, I wouldn't discount the idea that she isn't working with the demon. She'd have no problems with beating up Belle here.

4) That is still pretty risky on its own. The imp might default to the strongest it sees, I.e. the arena champ. 

TL;DR: I like the idea of having the imp, it will be ineffective against another, stronger nonhuman who might not even care if she was stung.

well, succubi are demons, and they can affect other supernatural creatures, the problem is that in this case, imp is weaker than us and we are weaker than Nikki, but I still find it interesting to use imp, we can also help our friend Amy , if she gets a win she might be able to put a point on "hold" and go her way

however, if the "servant and master" contract functions as in Shinmai Maou in the Testament, this will be very interesting in more than one sense ( we will have plenty of scenes with the succubus and we will have more power )

Imps themselves are servants - have there been stories with imps betraying their master?

Imps aren't masters of disguise or treachery, it isn't anything like with forging a pact with a demon or jin or some creature like that.

And the imp may be useful against Nikki.

IMO the chances are way higher then the risks.

And even if it would be 50/50 - I guess we can have  LOT of fun with the imp, that's why I definitly would agree.

11 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

well, succubi are demons, and they can affect other supernatural creatures, the problem is that in this case, imp is weaker than us and we are weaker than Nikki, but I still find it interesting to use imp, we can also help our friend Amy , if she gets a win she might be able to put a point on "hold" and go her way

however, if the "servant and master" contract functions as in Shinmai Maou in the Testament, this will be very interesting in more than one sense ( we will have plenty of scenes with the succubus and we will have more power )

First, I meant we don't know HOW the imp's venom would affect Nikki. Just because the imp is a tiny succubus doesn't mean it will affect vampires like humans. We can't be sure of any of Nikkis vampiric powers beyond mind control, but classic vampires would be completely unaffected by most poisons unless specifically made for them, even ones lethal to humans. So the imp's venom may actually make Nikki stronger, and don't forget my point about her not caring.

Second, who are you suggesting Aimee fight? The imp has not been declared an official fighter, so we don't know if Aimee CAN fight it for points, or if she can even best it. Don't forget, the imp's main weapon is it's pee-sting, and holding is Aimees greatest weakness. 

Are you suggesting we lose to her on purpose? What would that achieve? Do we want to know the penalty for losing, or give up our champion status? That would be like asking for Nikkis attention. 

10 hours ago, guest said:

First, I meant we don't know HOW the imp's venom would affect Nikki. Just because the imp is a tiny succubus doesn't mean it will affect vampires like humans. We can't be sure of any of Nikkis vampiric powers beyond mind control, but classic vampires would be completely unaffected by most poisons unless specifically made for them, even ones lethal to humans. So the imp's venom may actually make Nikki stronger, and don't forget my point about her not caring.

Second, who are you suggesting Aimee fight? The imp has not been declared an official fighter, so we don't know if Aimee CAN fight it for points, or if she can even best it. Don't forget, the imp's main weapon is it's pee-sting, and holding is Aimees greatest weakness. 

Are you suggesting we lose to her on purpose? What would that achieve? Do we want to know the penalty for losing, or give up our champion status? That would be like asking for Nikkis attention. 

Who spoke on registering imp as a fighter or lose a fight?! just order her possession Amiee's sword in the next fight of the girl, if Amie is to use her sword while the sword is cursed by our imp, that would put some "balance" between Amiee's extremely weak bladder and the bladder of the other competitors

and when I referred to using the imp, I did not mean to use this against Nikki, at least not now, we have doubts, but it seems we can talk to the girl Loli who was being attacked by tentacles as I forget the name, she certainly has much knowledge about demons and succubi useful to us.

For now I'll always say " have a imp with us seem to be like a good thing " we Just Need be carefull

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
19 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Who spoke on registering imp as a fighter or lose a fight?! just order her possession Amiee's sword in the next fight of the girl, if Amie is to use her sword while the sword is cursed by our imp, that would put some "balance" between Amiee's extremely weak bladder and the bladder of the other competitors

and when I referred to using the imp, I did not mean to use this against Nikki, at least not now, we have doubts, but it seems we can talk to the girl Loli who was being attacked by tentacles as I forget the name, she certainly has much knowledge about demons and succubi useful to us.

For now I'll always say " have a imp with us seem to be like a good thing " we Just Need be carefull

Ok... Sorry if I came off as a little aggressive.

Also, not to nag or anything, but we dont know if the imp can possess someone else's weapon, and we should be careful about which people we should tell about the imp. 

(btw, the girl's name is Scarlette)

12 hours ago, guest said:

Ok... Sorry if I came off as a little aggressive.

Also, not to nag or anything, but we dont know if the imp can possess someone else's weapon, and we should be careful about which people we should tell about the imp. 

(btw, the girl's name is Scarlette)

Nope, it is fine XD

Well Let's see how the things are going, Imp and Scarlett can talk a lot of things lol 

And about cheating, well Nikki was cheating too lol we Just Need to plan and thing agaist Who we Will use our imp and how

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

"Can I add an additional clause to the contract?" Minty asked, crossing her legs.

Belle shook her head. "The contract between master and servant cannot be altered by any party.

"All right, I'll accept." Having a little imp servant seemed like an interesting idea.

But for the moment, Minty was having the problem of needing to pee. There was no doubt that Belle could see it. Urine flowing down Minty's legs as she uselessly struggled to hold it all in. Her muscles had been involuntarily releasing and contracting at this point, causing pee to come out in little bursts. Her thighs were quite wet by now, even though only a few seconds had passed. But what was worse was that each time she leaked, Minty's clit began to pulse with feelings of pleasure. Trying to hold back the torrent of pee within her while also trying to hold back an orgasm... it was misery.

"Master..." said Belle, "Why don't you just go ahead and pee? No one here is going to hold it against you."

"B-But if I do," whimpered Minty, "I'll... have an..."

Belle chucked "Yes, you will. And it would be my pleasure to watch."

"You want to watch me have an orgasm!?" Minty blushed. She felt both creeped out and flattered.

"I may be a mere imp, but my nature is that of a succubus." Belle explained. "And that nature demands I watch as you lose control of yourself!"

Minty was about to say something just as her bladder let loose a large stream of pee. She tried to regain control of herself, but that last burst put her on the edge of an orgasm. Minty squealed as her pussy began to burn with intense sensations of bliss.

Arena150.jpeg

"That's it, master." said Belle, "Just let it out..."

She couldn't fight it anymore. It hurt too much at this point. And there wasn't really a reason not to pee here, right? It was just some basement in the arena that looked like it hadn't been touched in ages. No one would be concerned about a puddle of urine. And so Minty let it all out. Pee burst forth from her with great intensity once again, getting a slight arc from where she stood. The room began to echo with the sound of her fluids spraying all over the floor. It was almost embarrassing how loud her peeing was, but it was hardly the thing Minty was focusing on.

Arena151.jpeg

No. Only a few seconds after she began peeing was Minty's body overcome by feelings of lust and pleasure. Her first instinct was to began fingering herself while she peed, but something about the feeling of all that liquid rushing out of her body was causing something to well up within her. That faint pulse of pleasure in her clit suddenly exploded. Minty squeezed her eyes shut as she fell down on her butt, back rested against the wall.

"H-Holy...!" Her heart felt like it was going to burst as much as her bladder was. Minty's body was overtaken by a rush of pleasure, and she let out a audible moan in response. How wonderful it felt to climax just from peeing. Minty wished she could pause that moment... that feeling.

By the time her senses returned to her, Minty saw the long stream of pee that was erupting from between her legs. Even after all this time, she was still peeing, and creating one of the largest puddles she had ever produced. But for now, as her body started to come down from the orgasm, she was content to just watch the fountain of urine she was making.

Arena152.jpeg

Belle chuckled mischievously. "A fine display, master! Your facial expressions were most gratifying!"

"Glad you... enjoyed the show." Minty panted. She looked back over at Scarlette, who was still collapsed on the floor. If she was aware of Minty's little episode, she didn't react at all.

"I enjoyed it a lot!" said Belle. "Now then, shall we get your friend back to your room?"

Minty nodded as she finally finished peeing. Unfortunately, she had gotten quite a bit of it on herself. Not only from the earlier leaking, but it quickly pooled around her butt where she sat. Not something that really concerned her in the moment, but Minty knew she'd have to wash it off eventually, or risk stinking of pee.

But for now, she scooped the tiny silver-haired girl in her arms and brought and started to carry her back.

===

At last, they arrived back in Minty's dorm room. What a day it had been. Chasing demons was no small task and it left Minty completely exhausted. She couldn't wait to flop into bed and sleep. First, she laid Scarlette down on the couch.

"Thanks, Minty..." the girl said softly.

"Don't mention it." said Minty. "How are you holding up?"

"About as well as could be expected..." answered Scarlette.

Minty laid a sympathetic hand upon Scarlette's hand. "You fought very bravely."

"So did you." Scarlette smiled, "I have a feeling you'll go far in the Arena."

Minty had almost forgotten. In light of all this demon business, she had forgotten about facing the rest of the Arena combatants. She would have to schedule another match soon.

"I'm impressed that you were able to withstand the demon's curse." said Minty.

"Well... about that." said Scarlette. "I didn't actually resist it."

"What do you mean?"

Scarlette began to squirm where she lay; her hands hovering just above her privates. She gave Minty a worried smile. It was... kind of cute. "I'm sorry..." Scarlette said, "I should have said something sooner."

Arena153.jpeg

Minty sighed. She was far too tired to carry Scarlette to the bathroom. "You can just go on the floor. I don't mind. You wouldn't be the first."

"Are you sure?" Scarlette asked, her face was turning rather red. "My bladder holds more than you might think."

Scarlette needs to pee. What should I do? [Sexual Tension: None]

> Tell her it's okay to pee on the floor.

> Search for something that she can pee into.

> Try and carry her to the bathroom anyway.

> Ask her to hold it.

> Offer to drink her pee.

> Other

We had quite enought naughty fun and adventures for one day, so I suggest we try carrying her to the bathroom.

If Minty is just too exhausted to do that anymore, let`s find something really big for her to pee into....like...well, she doesn`t have a bathtub there, does she? Because juding from Scarlettes warning, a simple bottle won`t be enough...

Another great chapter, I'll join the voting for a change. I'd say, let's test her claim and tease her bladder a bit before carrying her to the toilet. Let's have Minty pour herself a nice big glass of water right in front of her (i mean that fight must have left her quite dry, no? ;D) and make her casually throw in as many watery/pee imagery, references and sounds as possible while she carries Scarlette to her relief!