Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Minty flopped down at her chair in front of her computer, legs spread and arms relaxed. Though her lady parts still bristled with the desire to rubbed vicariously, the need was manageable. For now, it was time to decide which stat to increase.

That last match was too close of a call. In didn't feel right, coming so close to losing a match from loss of bladder control, but it was difficult for Minty to find a proper balance in these fights. Doubtless, her opponents would start to become much more fierce as she climbed her way through the ranks. Rayna was the preeminent magic user of the whole group, Leila had balanced stats across the board, and who knew what this mysterious Erika was capable of. Of the entire fighter roster, Erika seemed to the biggest unknown.

Still, Minty had enough confidence in her fighting abilities to muddle her way through. Peeing in the middle of combat, however, was a prospect she did not relish, and as such, deemed it necessary to increase her holding abilities.

StatsMinty5.jpeg

Holding increased to rank 3.

Now that that was over, Minty had to decide where to go from here, though at the moment, all she could really think of was getting off. The soft lips of her most precious place still damp with its own juices, eager to have something inserted within... yet this time, no matter how she stimulated herself, Minty just couldn't seem to reach a climax. Maybe it would help if she could pee again? Or perhaps watch someone else pee? Minty did have a computer at her disposal... perhaps one could browse around for... certain videos.

---

She must have watched nearly ten different videos; various girls peeing in all sorts of creative manners that Minty was all too eager to try out herself eventually, though at the moment, her bladder was disappointingly empty. She continued fingering herself, flicking and rubbing that clit of hers, trying to bring back that wonderful feeling from before... but orgasm had eluded her once again.

Arena121.jpeg

In the midst of pleasuring herself, Minty's computer suddenly got an alert as to a new message. Text only, but still, Minty is was intrigued enough to stop defiling herself and investigate it.

"To learn the true secrets of the Arena of Desperate Battles, heed my instructions."

Minty stared at the screen. What an incredibly ominous message. It didn't even say who sent the message.

"What do you mean by 'true secrets'?" she replied.

Minty waited... and waited. She went back to rubbing herself a little more while watching a video of a girl releasing her heavenly stream after what seemed like an unbearably long hold. Yet still, the mysterious sender did not reply. Minty flung her hand into the air and sighed, splattering girly fluids along the back wall. She had to admit that this whole arena thing was more than a little mysterious, but she could test herself in combat. She got to see a bunch of cute girls constantly peeing, while pretty much having the freedom to pee anywhere she wanted without any serious repercussions (so far, anyway). Was there any reason to really question the world she inexplicably found herself in?

Thump!

"The hell!?" Minty yelled. Something sounded like it hit the wall outside of her room. She quickly rose from her seat and opened the door. Over to the right, she the slender, porcelain figure of a naked girl rounding the corner in a hurry. Minty couldn't get a good look at the hair or how tall she was, but the figure seemed to have enough height that only Rayna could be ruled out as a suspect with certainty.

Minty then looked to her left. Collapsed on the floor was the small figure of what appeared to be a young girl. She had long, silver hair and absolutely no clothes.

Arena122.jpeg

"A strange person just ran away, but there's an unconscious girl on the ground. What should I do?" [Sexual Tension: Intense (suppressed) ]

> Follow the strange person

> Check on the unconscious girl

> Ignore the matter; go back into room and masturbate one more time.

> Register for a fight

> Other

As fun it would be to trolololol back into our room with zero fucks given about what just happened, I suggest we check on the unconscious girl.
I have a feeling we won`t catch the person who just ran off anyway (not with our speed stat) so it would be best to focus on the situation at hand.
See if we can get her to wake up and...be on our guard. That whole thing could be a ruse...to get us into trouble or something.
Or maybe not, who knows?

Still, being cautious won`t hurt...

Edited by YaoiOmoFanatic (see edit history)
57 minutes ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

As fun it would be to trolololol back into our room with zero fucks given about what just happened, I suggest we check on the unconscious girl.
I have a feeling we won`t catch the person who just ran off anyway (not with our speed stat) so it would be best to focus on the situation at hand.
See if we can get her to wake up and...be on our guard. That whole thing could be a ruse...to get us into trouble or something.
Or maybe not, who knows?

It's look like " Nikki strike again " I'm second with this

22 hours ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

. . . I suggest we check on the unconscious girl.
Or maybe not, who knows?

I 100% agree with this.