Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Guest DramaticUser

I love how quick everyone responded it's like 01:11 (in the morning) and I would so pull a no sleeper if for an update If I didn't have a "sports injury"

Hear me out on this one: 

The ice spell hits a wide area and slows the opponent down slightly, while dealing damage. Haste makes us faster, yes, but deals no damage and has a higher mana cost. The big one I'm seeing, the armor, offers little purpose for us now: it does nothing to hurt the opponent, and we can't forget about magic users, which it would be pointless against.

Edited by guest (see edit history)

"I could use a bit of extra protection in battle..." Minty said. "All right, armor it is then!"

Minty selected the armor on her screen and clicked "okay". A strange light began to envelop her chest, accompanied by a faint hum, like the sound of a desk fan. She stood up quickly as the mysterious light began to grow closer and closer to her skin, until it wrapped itself all the way around her, seeming to form a shape. There was a brilliant flash; Minty shut her eyes, and when she opened them, she was greeted by the sight of a silvery material covering her chest and shoulders.

Arena39.jpeg

"Is this... the armor?" Minty lightly struck the chest plate, testing the hardness of the armor. It felt pretty solid, yet it was light and flexible too. It felt pretty good on her. Something about wearing this started to make her feel like a real warrior.

The armor began to glow again, and as quickly as it came, with an identical flash of light, the armor vanished from Minty's body.

"Awww..." Minty whined. Then she remembered the description. She could only wear it during a fight. She sat back down in her chair, and took another drink of water.

Arena40.jpeg

"What to do now..." Minty sighed. It might be a good time to begin a new fight. Or perhaps one of her "friends" was available for chatting or answering questions about the arena. By the same token, however, she hadn't slept at all since arriving and was feeling slightly tired. Perhaps it was time for a rest.

What should Minty do next?

> Register for a match.

> Chat with Aimee.

> Chat with Natsumi.

> Get some rest.

"I wonder if Aimee would be up for some frisky fun?" Minty thought. All sorts of interesting things could be done with a slender girl like that... but were they really on terms as good as that? Thinking back to it, Minty realized she didn't even know Aimee all that well. It might be a bit too early in their friendship to accelerate to such a level, attractive as she may be.

"You know, I'm more tired than I thought I was." Minty yawned. The girl quickly finished off her water, then shut down her computer. "I think it's time for a well-earned rest."

But then she felt it. That familiar alert that her bladder suddenly gives. Minty placed a hand on her stomach and frowned.

"I think this is the first time I've had to pee in a normal way since I've arrived here." She didn't really have to go that bad, but the need was there.

Arena41.jpeg

"Should I pee before I go to sleep?" she asked herself. "But I don't really want to walk all the way back to the bathrooms..." She started to look around the room, anxiously biting her finger with a mildly mischievous smile strewn across her face.

Arena42.jpeg

"I guess I could just go in my room somewhere." she squealed. "It's not like anyone would know..."

How shall Minty proceed?

> Go to bed without peeing; whatever happens, happens.

> Head to the bathroom; play it safe.

> Have some naughty fun; find a good place to pee in the room

> Other