Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

How cruel! Why did you have to do such a personal attack to a poor pettanko loli? >:c We better apologise profusely to her once we're done beating the pee out of her, otherwise we cannot truly call ourselves the winner.

Little distasteful rant out of the way, I thing we should try our luck with a lightning spell. If she's casting a slowing spell, she'll have to take the hit, unless she drops that spell and re-engages her shield.

Edited by Roka-tan (see edit history)
On May 17, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Roka-tan said:

How cruel! Why did you have to do such a personal attack to a poor pettanko loli? >:c We better apologise profusely to her once we're done beating the pee out of her, otherwise we cannot truly call ourselves the winner.

Little distasteful rant out of the way, I thing we should try our luck with a lightning spell. If she's casting a slowing spell, she'll have to take the hit, unless she drops that spell and re-engages her shield.

This

As I understood, we are already slowed and there is another spell coming. Does that mean we also get desperate and pee slower? I guess we could defend and drag it out to our advantage, but something tells me that quickly ending it here with a spell is the best option, although I would love to throw the weapon and engage in melee, trying to force her to cancel her spell (as her magic is powerful, more powerful and faster than ours). In melee, we are equal, but she is faster, now that we are slowed.

Actually, reading my own thoughts: reminding her of her full bladder could end the match here, while we would be weaker in melee, if we cast lightning and she does the same, we would lose (I imagine it like the spells hitting in the middle and the more powerful one winning, which would be hers - on the other hand, she already started her spell and she is faster in magic, while we are slow, so magic could be an all around bad idea now)

Okay I go taunting or throwing the weapon and then melee (although we are slowed and could lose in melee, her health is low so it might be enough)

If the slow spell has been casted and Sammy is readying a new spell:

I'd suggest a quick attack with a lightning spell or a reminder of a full bladder.

If the slow spell is the new spell going to be casted:

Do a quick attack with melee or a lightning spell before the spell is casted.

Remember, our goal here is to get Sammy to empty her bladder or at least get her fatigued from using her shield spell.

Very sorry for the long delay, but we're back on!

---

Minty put her gun away and quickly brought out her sword. With the gun being empty, it made more sense to her to keep the sword out now. She raised her left hand, saying a brief incantation, and her palm began to crackle with energy. A blue, jagged beam shot forth towards her smaller opponent.

Arena19.jpeg

Much to Minty's surprise, the girl did not try to bring her shield up. Unfortunately for Minty, this meant that Sammy didn't have to cancel her own spell.

Arena20.jpeg

The ethereal clocks moved to envelop Minty, and her body suddenly began to feel a bit more sluggish than usual. She lowered her casting arm, though it didn't seem to go down as fast as she was used to...

Minty looked at the girl as she squeezed her legs. It was pretty clear how badly she needed to go, though she was doing her best not to show it. Minty grinned.

"I bet you have to pee pretty badly!" she said coyly. "Wouldn't it be great to just relax your body and let it all go right now?"

"N-No!" the girl protested. "I can hold it just fine!"

"Come on..." Minty said seductively, "just let a little bit out... feel the pressure on your bladder lift as you let all that warm pee out on the ground!"

Sammy's face scrunched up. Just then, the flat-chested girl seemed to tense up, and no sooner than later did golden droplets spurt out from between her legs again, dampening her stockings... if only for one small second.

Arena21.jpeg

"Eep! I peed a little again!" The girl squealed in alarm.

"A second leak penalty on Sammy!" boomed that same voice from before, echoing all around the arena.

All right! Minty thought. If I can get her to pee a little just one more time, I win this!

Minty raised her arm, slow as it was to respond, and while her younger opponent was trying to get her bladder under control, she closed the distance and swung down as hard as she could.

Arena22.jpeg

Sammy managed to find time to bring up her staff in defense.

"I'm not... done yet!" The girl said with a grin.

This match was almost over! Though Minty was struggling with the functions of her own body. As the match went on, she could feel the contents of her bladder pushing harder against the walls of its prison. She might have avoiding leaking so far, but that didn't mean she couldn't suddenly have an accident. The green-haired girl pressed her blade harder against Sammy's staff, feeling a slight shudder as the metals began to grind and slide against each other.

Regardless of how much force Minty tried to apply, however, the magic-wielding girl seemed to be able to match her...

Minty and Sammy appear to be evenly matched for strength; Sammy has less than 25% health remaining and will lose if she leaks one more time. However, Minty has been slowed!

> Continue attacking with sword

> Cast a fire or lightning bolt again

> Remind her of how badly she needs to pee again. (If the audience comes up with something good for Minty to say or do, this will have a better chance of succeeding)

> Switch to a defensive strategy and wait her out

> Other