Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Minty looked around. The only person here was Aimee, who was already headed up the stairs.

"I mean... nobody would care if I just peed here, right?" she whispered to herself. "No one else is even around!"

She spread her legs apart, and started to relax her muscles. She could feel the liquid inside of her start to move downward, trying to push it's way out of her body...

Minty quickly tightened her muscles again and brought her legs back together. "What am I doing?" she asked. "There's probably a bathroom close by somewhere. Let's ask Aimee again."

Minty ran up the stairs after her opponent. "Hey wait!"

"What do you want?" Aimee asked, a hint of irritation in her voice.

Arena8.jpeg

"Listen, I just hope there's no hard feelings between us!" Minty said. "I thought you fought really well, actually!"

Aimee rolled her eyes and blushed as she continued walking up the steps. "Yeah, and I bet you really loved the part where I peed all over the floor!"

"I mean... I know that wasn't the highlight... but I was impressed with how fast you could move!"

"Yeah well... thanks. I guess."

Minty moved to Aimee's side. "So have you been here long?"

Aimee nodded. "I've done 30 matches here. Almost all of them I've lost because I always pee myself if I take a hard hit."

"Oh..."

"A few of the combatants have even decided to just toy with me until I couldn't hold it anymore! It's terrible!" the blonde girl explained.

"Some of them are pretty mean, huh?"

Aimee nodded again. "The world tier fighters are pretty brutal. You're in for a world of hurt if you go against them."

Minty followed Aimee through the giant archway that lead out of the arena. It lead to a grand promenade which stretched around the arena, with many doors lining the outer walls, each evenly spaced apart. Approximately three doors down from where the girls left the arena, was the entrance to a some small living quarters. Minty poked her head inside, but there wasn't anything more than a small bed, a weapon rack, a few small tables and a computer. It was a pretty bare-bones living area. Not even a bathroom.

"Oh, is this where you live?" Minty asked.

"Yeah." Aimee replied. "Why are you still following me?"

"I just wanted to get to know you better!" Minty said. "I thought maybe we could be friends!"

"Ha!" Aimee scoffed. "You don't make friends in the Arena!"

"Look, I also really need to use the bathroom!" Minty explained. "I didn't want to just pee on the floor!"

Aimee shrugged. "It's not really my problem."

"Pleeeaassee?" Minty begged.

Aimee looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "All right, fine. I'll tell you where the bathroom is, for when you have to go in the future. I might even be your friend."

"But?"

"But first I want you to know the humiliation that I've felt in this arena." Aimee explained as she walked up to Minty, causing the aqua-haired girl to step back. "I want you to stand there and pee all over yourself so you understand what I experience during every fight."

Minty gulped. Aimee looked pretty serious about this. But what other choice was there?

Arena9.jpeg

Argh... I don't usually have to hold it in for this long! Minty thought. It was hard to say how much longer she had until her proverbial dam burst. Perhaps she could find the bathroom on her own. If the living quarters didn't have one, then there was probably a public one somewhere.

---

Minty is getting rapidly desperate. Aimee has offered both advice and friendship on the condition that Minty allows Aimee to watch her pee on herself so that Minty understands what it's like for Aimee in the Arena. What will Minty do?

> Fulfill Aimee's request; start peeing.

> Refuse Aimee's request and find the bathroom herself.

> Attempt to negotiate new terms (audience will have to specify what Minty will be saying)

Minty pauses as the contents of her bladder rage to be free of their prison. How could she degrade herself like that in front of someone she just met? It seemed completely unrealistic! Not to mention utterly humiliating! What girl in her right mind would stoop to such levels?

But still... there were questions about this whole endeavor that needed answering. Not only that, but it certainly would be nice to have something of a friend during this whole thing. On top of it all, Minty remembered Aimee's win record. Almost all of her losses were attributed to peeing. To have such a lack of control over one's own body must be horribly frustrating...

Minty took a deep breath. "All right. I'll do it."

She closed her eyes and relaxed her body, and her urine wasted no time taking advantage of the opportunity. In an eye-blink, a pale yellow stream began spraying from the gap between her legs and splattering onto the floor.

Oh right, she said she wanted me to pee on myself. Thought Minty. She shifted her weight over to her right side, tilting her hips and causing that stream of pee to angle at her leg. Minty cringed as she felt the hot liquid shoot against her thigh. She hadn't had an accident since childhood. To be completely exposed like this, making a complete mess of pee and getting it all over herself... it was embarrassing beyond words.

Arena10.jpeg

Minty moved her hips from side to side, getting pee all over herself for Aimee's viewing pleasure. However, the green-haired girl couldn't help but feel a tear begin to form in her eye. Never before had she felt so... helpless.

The stream finally vanished, leaving only a small trickle running along the contours of Minty's behind and down her right thigh. She looked down at the floor and sniffled, eyes widening as they gazed upon the massive golden puddle in which she was standing.

"There..." Minty sniffed. "I did it."

Aimee's eyes were just as wide. "Wow... I have to admit... I didn't think you'd really do it." The blonde girl looked at Minty's soaked legs, then down at the puddle. "You... really had to go, didn't you?"

Minty nodded shamefully.

"Now... imagine that, but you're trying to stop yourself from peeing." Aimee explained. "But you can't. You try to hold it in, but everything just keeps squirting out. Now imagine that every time you fight, that happens."

Minty looked away. She felt more humiliated now than she had felt in her entire life... but for Aimee to endure that every fight... being at the complete mercy of her own body... even now, that was hard to fully imagine.

"Well, I promised you advice and friendship." Aimee said. "So now you can have both." She pointed to her left, down the large hall. "Public bathrooms and showers are down that way. You can't miss them."

"Thanks..." Minty whimpered.

"Also.. since you won our fight, you should go back to your own room when you can." Aimee continued. "Log onto your computer and you can gain a new stat point and claim a prize. Otherwise, you should probably get some rest and prepare for your next fight."

Minty nodded. The two girls shook hands, and went back to their rooms.

As soon as Minty got back to her room, she logged onto her computer. It was time to level-up!

---

Which stat should Minty increase? (you may increase 1 stat by 1 point)

> Melee Skill: (Minty's ability to use her sword effectively as well as contend with other melee combatants)

> Magic Skill: (The potency of Minty's magic, how quickly she can ready a spell, and how often she can use magic until getting fatigued)

> Ranged Skill: (Minty's efficiency and accuracy with ranged weaponry)

> Endurance: (Minty's ability for sustaining damage. The higher this is, the more HP Minty has during a fight)

> Holding: (Minty's ability to hold her pee. The higher this stat is, the less likely she is to leak or have an accident)

> Speed: (How fast Minty is. Increasing this stat will make Minty more agile and evasive)

I would suggest holding. We spurted from just one slash of Aimees sword and Aimee is weak! If we`re already leaking from such minor damage, we ABSOLUTLY need to increase our holding skill.

I know, endurance would also be great, but right now it seems like holding is an even bigger weakpoint than endurance....

Put everything into speed until we max it. With speed, we can dodge hits more easily, making holding/endurance not as important. Our reflexes improve, too, allowing us to hit weak spots more easily. Lastly, more speed should up our DPS more effectively than strength, magic, etc.

Granted, minty would be a glass cannon, and every kill might be a trial, but we CAN NOT tank right now, and building up one defensive stat at a time would take too long based on the number of fighters, so we need to AVOID damage- don't forget, endurance and holding are closely linked, so one stat to avoid damage and deal damage is best.

Edited by guest (see edit history)
49 minutes ago, ShowOffX said:

I agree with speed. If you can dodge the attack, you won't exactly need endurance. If you can land quick, successive attacks, you may be better off too. (This is coming from someone who plays Sheik in Smash 4 lolololol)

I second this, great idea.

Speed is nothing without the endurance, in the description it explicitly states endurance also fights fatigue. If you base your combat style around strictly dodging, you will be dodging quite a lot and as a result, become tired out very quickly given the currently low endurance stat. It would likely lose her the next battle.

I'd suggest something a bit more unorthodox, but what I believe to be the correct choice to maximize Minty's winning ability, is Magic. Magic, as far as these stats go, is by far the most versatile. Nowhere does it say that all magic is offensive, in fact one of the other combatants is said to have a few healing spells in their description. Given the fact that Omocommando just said we're getting a few new spells, I'd bet my bottom dollar at least once is defensive. Another thing to consider is that if we're going up the ladder, the next opponent, Sammy, is a magic user, and it is a logical conclusion that the Magic stat would not only increase the the effectiveness of your spells, but your defense against the spells of your opponents. Given the fact that due to us, Minty acts as a sort of Jack-Of-All-Trades, a defensive spell AND increased defense against magic against the combatant implied to operate on mostly magic with a frail body type, this puts the next battle in Minty's bag, thus closer to her next statpoint, along with being more versatile in the areas of offense and defense as well early on, giving her an early edge. The level after that it would be wise to look at either speed or endurance, but as of right now considering the circumstance and the stats flexibility, I believe magic to be by far the best choice to make by far at the current moment.

Edit: Tacking on that experienced magic users would also have utility and CC that could make things like speed relatively useless. Minty needs suitable defense against this sort of thing early.

Edit to Edit: Looking through the opponent sheets, Sammy has a slow spell. The other opponent has an ice spell that might introduce similar issues. See Edit 1. Can almost guarantee leveling up speed loses her her next battle.

Hi there!

First of all: Nice story! :)

Concerning the skill choice I would suggest to go for magic, because that offers a lot of flexibility.

Depending on what spells we can choose from in the future we can possibly use magic to increase our defence or speed or whatever (using a spell) and use it to attack as well.

This way we might be able to increase our damage output as well as our defence by just increasing the magic skill alone -> efficient choice :) !

If we don´t end up with a defence skill, we can still go for a "glass cannon" with hopefully enough offensive power to take out the enemy before they have a chance to strike back.

I have played some games where the concept of a glass cannon (with little to no defence) actually works, but I get the slight feeling that this would not work in any of the dark souls games :D!

ill-show-you-d7n4a1.jpg

Cheers,

Bird

(Post might be outdated when approved, but I wanted to share my thoughts on that ^^)

7 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Speed is nothing without the endurance, in the description it explicitly states endurance also fights fatigue. If you base your combat style around strictly dodging, you will be dodging quite a lot and as a result, become tired out very quickly given the currently low endurance stat. It would likely lose her the next battle.

I'd suggest something a bit more unorthodox, but what I believe to be the correct choice to maximize Minty's winning ability, is Magic.

But Crim, it has been stated that magic increases fatigue as well. Are we not just as likely to fall attempting to shield ourselves from a foe of superior magic as we are trying to dodge them? From the looks of it our best chance against Sammy will be to close in on her and threaten her in melee, since her skills are mostly magic related. So even if we are slowed, we can likely use our speed to approach and force her to immediately shield after slowing, and hopefully overwhelm her casting capabilities enough to cause an accident. Or else actually get a blow on her. Her speed is low so she shouldn't be able to escape even if slow halves ours or whatever. I could see raising ranged or melee to be viable options, but raising magic seems like a losing battle against a superior foe.  Even endurance to guarantee our ability to cast longer than her seems better.