Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Curious: Was anyone ever taught to wet?

Hey everyone. A little question inspired by something I ran into while lurking on the 'WetBBS' message board (of Skymouse's 'Wetting Her Panties') many years ago and a nagging to ask has slowly grown :lol:.

There was a post by someone who said he had once been told at a party by a slightly tipsy lady that parents of the 'baby boom era' (assumed they meant 60s-80s?) were extremely prude (very no-no about sexual stuff), and told daughters to “never ever pull down or aside their underwear while outside the house, even if you need to go bad just do it in your panties”. The poster claimed a lot of ladies (well as he put it 'those who didn't slap him for asking' :lol:) backed the first up on this. He also said he reckoned this explained a childhood memory of his from around that era, walking home from school with a girl who became very desperate and simply just knelt down, hiked up her school skirt and wet the pale blue panties she was wearing. When he asked why she had done so he said she replied “Mum told me never to pull down my panties outside”.

This post fascinated me when I read it. I'm a bit of an oddball with my wetting interest in that I feel quite bad about how teased, embarrassed and/or horrified people are when they wet (to the point of 'turning me off' when I read it in fact). For me therefore the idea of someone choosing (if somewhat reluctantly) to let themselves wet and so not being too negatively affected by the event is a gem. I have wondered ever since whether the story was true, and whether there was a time when people were actually taught and instructed to wet if they couldn't hold and that to do so was considered normal (perhaps even 'the proper') behaviour?

Has anyone else ever heard anything similar? Was anyone (who doesn't mind saying) actually ever taught this themselves, or known of anyone who obeyed similar rules?

From what I've seen/hard about male briefs I get the impression the norm during that time was having a fly on the front for peeing, so I assume this was just among girls if it did occur? (That being said I was born late 80s and have almost never seen briefs with flies; did briefs without flies exist among boys back then? I'm UK so maybe it differed in the US?) Would've certainly been a bit harder for boys if we had been taught the same with no skirts to veil the goings on (either be red-faced with wet shorts/trousers, or even redder-faced trying hide somewhere with them down and briefs with spreading wetness for all to see! I guess most would've lived with the wet trousers!).

Thinking about this also reminded me of a post I read on another BBS I ran into ages ago ('The Toiletstool' I think it was called). That poster said that in the 50s when a lot of family members wore heavy panty-girdles it was quite normal in their family for the ladies to sit on the toilet with their underwear still on and wet through it instead of trying to take it all off (they claimed this was partly because it was so hard to keep the seams on pantyhose properly lined up!). Again, can't help but wonder if it's true and if it was a taught norm to do back then? Or was it posters telling tall tales :lol:.

Welcome other's thoughts, and apologies for lack of links (honest reason; the only links I had to the posts mentioned were on my old PC whose hard disk failed earlier this year).

Thanks.

Edited by SomeOddGaijin (see edit history)

I don't know whether or not it's something that's taught, but I've definitely heard of multiple cases of ladies (including those not omo-kinky, as far as I know) pulling aside or peeing through their knickers under a skirt as the go-to method for convenient outdoor peeing, though I've never actually witnessed it as it's happening.  It's something that's always appealed to me since it seems ingenious really, if anything more discreet than the methods available to a (non-crossdressing) guy.  Kinda curious just how common it actually is.

I feel like I've read somewhere, not omo related, that the heavy, cumbersome, underwear of the 50s could sometimes/often/usually??? be pulled aside to pee rather then having to take everything off. And you shouldn't wear modern undies under the old style stuff if you are wearing it today for some reason, reenactment/a play ???, because that makes it much harder to pee properly. Kinda like how you aren't really meant to wear knickers with modern shape-wear. Though I do, because it feels weird not to. 

I've heard the same thing about the girls wearing a girdle type undergarment and sitting on the toilet and peeing through it. I've always wondered how common that was as well.

I personally love the whole "permission to pee my pants" stories, particularly where it's done for convenience. I've told the stories before, but one of the things that got me into this fetish from a young age, was being allowed to pee in my swimsuit.

The first time it happened, I was very young, around 5 I guess, so the memories are a bit vague. I remember I was at the beach with my parents, and had already been for a swim. I was playing on the sand, when the urge to pee struck me. There was a toilet back in the car park, and I asked to go. I was asked what I needed to do, and when I said I just needed to pee, dad told me to get in the ocean and do it.

Now at that age, I still wet my pants occasionally. I hated it when I had an accident, and I couldn't come to terms with the idea of going in my bathing suit on purpose. I refused at first, but dad assured me it was okay and I wouldn't be in trouble. When I still refused, he took my hand and led my down to the water. I remember holding myself with my other hand as I was so desperate to go. I think I had the thought that even if I did get in the water, I'd keep holding on until he took me to the toilet. But as soon as the first little waves washed over my feet, I lost control and wet myself. I remember feeling the pee hit my hand, and dad laughing and telling me to take my hand away. I totally pissed my Speedos while standing in the ankle deep water, then went in and rinsed off.

Before we left at the end of the day, I was again sent into the water to wash the sand off me, and I peed again. I'm pretty sure that I proudly told my mum about it when I got back.

Because I was a bit accident prone growing up, I was allowed, and encouraged to pee behind some bushes in our backyard if I needed to go while playing outside. Mum would rather let me do that than delay coming inside and end up wetting myself, which I did a few times. I think it probably started as well from me being the type of kid who loved playing with water and getting wet and dirty.

We had an above ground pool which we set up in the summer, and I had a slip n slide. I also always liked playing under the lawn sprinklers. As an only child, I spent a lot of time playing with water in some way during the summer. If I was soaking wet, and more than likely dirty as well, mum always told me to go behind the bushes to do a wee, as it was easier than trying to dry off and go inside. I was never told to wet my pants as such, just to pull my shorts or Speedos aside behind the bushes.

But that gradually evolved into me just peeing in my wet pants instead. It was something that I started doing, and mum basically knew about it but just ignored it.

It started one day when I was playing in the pool and needed to pee. I left it too long, and started wetting myself accidentally as I climbed out. I ran behind the bushes, peeing in my underpants or Speedos as I ran. Of course, being wet from the pool meant nobody noticed, and from then on it became something I did. I'd get out of the pool, or be wet from the hose already, and I'd just stand behind the bushes and go in my pants instead of taking them off. Of course mum knew, but she never made a big deal out of it.

As I got older, I got braver. Sometimes I'd just climb out of the pool and stand on the grass, wet myself, then climb back in. I'd do this while mum was usually sitting on a chair keeping an eye on me. If she asked why I'd gotten out, I'd just tell her I needed to wee. I'd stand beside the pool for a moment peeing in my pants, and wouldn't even try to go behind the bushes. Mum always just made sure that I hosed myself off before I got dry and went inside

That all ended one day when I was about 10. I finally pushed my luck too far. I needed to fill the pool up before I could get in, and was standing there holding the hose and wearing only my Speedos. Mum was hanging washing on the line. I was still dry, but just let go and wet myself as I filled the pool up.

Mum saw me do it, and got very mad to say the least. I was nearly in tears as I tried to explain that she knew that I always wet my bathers, but she said there was a huge difference to doing it when I was wet and dirty, to being clean and dry. She accused me of just being lazy, which I guess I was. I had gotten so used to doing it over the years, that I guess I blurred the line between when is was acceptable to pee in my swimsuit and when it wasn't.

I still continued to do it after that, but never in front of her again.

Alright so, as everyone knows by now, I have a weak bladder. When I was a kid, I always had accidents. The older I got, the bigger the punishments were. I taught myself how to stop wetting the bed, and to go to the washroom as much as possible to avoid accidents.

Now, I am 20 years old. A guy I was seeing showed me what omorashi is and since the first day he has pretty much reversed all of what I taught myself. As you have probably read, I wet the bed occasionally once again (and often leak my panties). It started with some voice recording I listened to and I remember the next morning I got out of bed and I was getting ready for work when I kept leaking out pee little by little. When I tried to stop and squeeze my legs together I couldn't even hold it and wet right on the floor.

So yeah, being taught to wet yourself by accident can be possible. (If you're reading this; my panties are saying fuck you but my heart says thanks)

Alright so, as everyone knows by now, I have a weak bladder. When I was a kid, I always had accidents. The older I got, the bigger the punishments were. I taught myself how to stop wetting the bed, and to go to the washroom as much as possible to avoid accidents.

Now, I am 20 years old. A guy I was seeing showed me what omorashi is and since the first day he has pretty much reversed all of what I taught myself. As you have probably read, I wet the bed occasionally once again (and often leak my panties). It started with some voice recording I listened to and I remember the next morning I got out of bed and I was getting ready for work when I kept leaking out pee little by little. When I tried to stop and squeeze my legs together I couldn't even hold it and wet right on the floor.

So yeah, being taught to wet yourself by accident can be possible. (If you're reading this; my panties are saying fuck you but my heart says thanks)

I found this both upsetting and beautiful on many levels.

I can empathise so much with the first paragraph, it always makes me sad to think that other people went through similar experiences to what I did growing up. Growing up I wet the bed quite a lot and all people would ever do was shout at me, as if I had a choice in the matter. Even today I won't have anything to drink before bed (unless I'm wearing a diaper)

But then i find it beautiful that one day you meet a guy and he almost teaches you to take pleasure out of something that you once feared (I'm speaking from my own feelings)

Sorry for my divergence from the topic. I'm simply an emotional fool.

I found this both upsetting and beautiful on many levels.

I can empathise so much with the first paragraph, it always makes me sad to think that other people went through similar experiences to what I did growing up. Growing up I wet the bed quite a lot and all people would ever do was shout at me, as if I had a choice in the matter. Even today I won't have anything to drink before bed (unless I'm wearing a diaper)

But then i find it beautiful that one day you meet a guy and he almost teaches you to take pleasure out of something that you once feared (I'm speaking from my own feelings)

Sorry for my divergence from the topic. I'm simply an emotional fool.

Yeah, too bad he's turned out to be a jerk hahahahahahahahaha

In response to the original topic, I really wish my parents had taken that attitude, that wetting was okay if it had to be done. Not that my problem was ever wetting from desperation, I tended only to wet from laughing too hard... but the fact remains that my parents would never, ever have condoned something like that. In my house, the only sin worse than wetting your pants was lying about whether or not you had wet your pants.

Babemeetsworld...don,t be put off......any kind of guy can be a jerk.......rich jerk...poor jerk......military jerk.......into girls wetting jerk........you have to keep searching for the really nice all round guy, who is into wetting and loves you as a person and also loves you because you wet.  I have been that guy to several girls.....most of my wetting relationships ended not because I was a jerk but because I was one of the military guys who was always getting shipped off to faraway places.    I also retained this wanderlust after I stopped wearing camouflage.

Babemeetsworld...don,t be put off......any kind of guy can be a jerk.......rich jerk...poor jerk......military jerk.......into girls wetting jerk........you have to keep searching for the really nice all round guy, who is into wetting and loves you as a person and also loves you because you wet.  I have been that guy to several girls.....most of my wetting relationships ended not because I was a jerk but because I was one of the military guys who was always getting shipped off to faraway places.    I also retained this wanderlust after I stopped wearing camouflage.

Ahahahah thank you for that message but jerks aren't the worst thing  :happy:

I dunno really about taught to wet, but one of my exes, when he was a kid, they had a lot of plumbing issues in their apartment, and they had to turn off the water and have plumbers over somewhat often. When he had to go, his mom had him put on one of his little sister's pullups and use that.

Apparently, he got into the habit of doing so anyways, even if the toilet and water were working, and when his mom found out, she sorta flipped out about it. She told him not to do that anymore, but that just resulted in a lot of him not making it.

Eventually, they moved somewhere with less issues. Oh well.

My mum was always the opposite. She was never a shy person and wasn't opposed to squatting to pee outside and through that my brother, sister and I just took her example and peed outside if we needed to. It was always out of desperation. We never did it just because we had to go.

• 5 years later...

Never really heard of this myself... I remember there was a story once in a paper about a woman compaining of terribile facilities somewhere (I forget where) and the article said that she'd said to her little girl that she could wet herself because she was so desperate it hurt, but the girl refused because she didn't want anyone to think she was a baby. Very extenuating circumstances though!