Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First Experience

Guest beth

Hi guys, thanks for being so welcoming and nice about my first post, I thought I'd follow it up with a similar experience I had a few years ago in college, my first one really.

So I was walking through a village on a d of e hike, when a couple of my group asked if we could stop to pee in a pub we were by. I kind of had to go (about 5/6 out of 10) but agreed to wait outside with my friend Becki (who'd just been behind a tree in a forest on the other side of the town, so didn't have to go, but was annoyed at the others) so we could look after the bags.

Understandably, about two hours, a platypus of water, and a walk halfway up a very steep hill later I was absolutely bursting, (and quite damp due to some leaks) while the others didn't have to go at all. Ahead, we saw a little cafe, and my heart leapt, when we reached it I gave Becki my bag, ran in, but couldn't find a toilet. I went to the counter and asked the lady if they had a toilet I could use but she said there wasn't one. I pretended I was on my period (I was desperate, don't judge me!) and asked if I could use the staff one, but she said they didn't have one. (Apparently the cafe is run by the same people as the one at the top of the hill, so the staff just use that toilet before they go up. It must be awful to hold it for a shift making drinks though!)

Anyway, I knew I only had one option so I grabbed a handful of napkins to wipe with, went outside, and told the girls I was going to have to go behind a boulder. I ran to the other side of it, leant my back against it, and slid down into a squat, the cold rock against my back shocked me and made me pee a little, but I managed to get back control until my trousers and knickers were out of the way. Only when I'd started to pee did I realise I was facing the tourist train line up to the top of the hill, and there was a train about to go right past me. I shoved the napkins between my legs, clenched as hard as I could, and managed to stop midstream. I pulled my trousers back up and walked (as naturally as I could with my bladder screaming for relief) round to the other side of the boulder, where my group were in stitches laughing at me showing my bits to a trainful of tourists. Becki threw my bag back to me, I bent over to pick it up, realising before I even reached it that this was a fatal mistake. I felt the heat spread around my crotch and my body shudder as I lost control, and quickly squatted, somehow getting my trousers down before I soaked myself.

Seeing their friend cry a little as she emptied her poor swollen bladder half into some hastily stuffed napkins and half onto the grass in front of them seemed to stop their laughter, and one went to get more napkins so I could clean up. Luckily most of my accident was soaked up by the napkins, and because I was so clearly embarrassed, they kept quiet and word never got around the rest of college.

Looking back now, I see the funny side though (not to mention the arousing side, that was probably awoken in me that day!)

• 1 month later...

What, how can this be the first comment on this terrific story? I'm glad, Beth, that you can look back on the experience with a mixture of humor and arousal. I hope the tourists were looking the other way as they passed you in your squat. Were your friends a mixed group or all female? Why did you not take the opportunity to have a wee yourself, since you were already at 5/6? I wonder why that experience awoke arousal in you for wet fun that day? Was it the embarrassment or the naughtiness of weeing in front of other people? Funny, how a bad experience can turn out to be a great one.

I'm glad that I stumbled across this story...missed it the first time around! Another really well written one, and it brings back happy memories of DofE (our group had a bit of an advantage, but the girls' group certainly seemed relieved to arrive at each campsite...especially on the day that they got lost and were out for the best part of two or three hours more than planned!). Thankfully our choice of big hill was a little bit more secluded too (Snowdon, by any chance, for you?).

16 minutes ago, gtg2468 said:

ive had to stop myself mid stream to prevent being seen numerous times    it really sucks and sometimes  i just cant stop.

I also often have problems with stopping mid stream... Do you mind me asking, if you can't stop do you just keep peeing on the ground or finish in your pants?

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/05/2016 at 7:23 PM, homeanddry said:

I'm glad that I stumbled across this story...missed it the first time around! Another really well written one, and it brings back happy memories of DofE (our group had a bit of an advantage, but the girls' group certainly seemed relieved to arrive at each campsite...especially on the day that they got lost and were out for the best part of two or three hours more than planned!). Thankfully our choice of big hill was a little bit more secluded too (Snowdon, by any chance, for you?).

I've only just seen this, still getting used to quotes and messages on here. Our boys' group certainly had an advantage too, even at the campsite we were miles from the loos.

We had mixed groups for gold though, which was definitely worse. At least we girls were all in it together! 

7 minutes ago, beth said:

I've only just seen this, still getting used to quotes and messages on here. Our boys' group certainly had an advantage too, even at the campsite we were miles from the loos.

We had mixed groups for gold though, which was definitely worse. At least we girls were all in it together! 

Haha, the wonders of technology!

I don't think we had mixed groups at all, certainly not for gold (there was one group of each). A little (mixed) group of us helped out the following year though, supervising expeditions which meant that we were out pretty much for as long as the groups were (but with a car, plenty of walking still but also plenty of drinks!). I do like the idea of holding on in the middle of a rainy, horrible night though, trying to put off the inevitable trek for as long as possible. Brings back memories...!

3 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

Haha, the wonders of technology!

I don't think we had mixed groups at all, certainly not for gold (there was one group of each). A little (mixed) group of us helped out the following year though, supervising expeditions which meant that we were out pretty much for as long as the groups were (but with a car, plenty of walking still but also plenty of drinks!). I do like the idea of holding on in the middle of a rainy, horrible night though, trying to put off the inevitable trek for as long as possible. Brings back memories...!

Yeah, I didn't really appreciate it back then, I remember one particular night begging my tent buddy to come with me, but she didn't want to do the trek so we took turns squatting outside the tent and keeping guard. With hindsight it was a very exciting night, at the time I just wanted to pee!

5 minutes ago, beth said:

Yeah, I didn't really appreciate it back then, I remember one particular night begging my tent buddy to come with me, but she didn't want to do the trek so we took turns squatting outside the tent and keeping guard. With hindsight it was a very exciting night, at the time I just wanted to pee!

I don't remember anything like that from when we were doing the expeditions (but I don't think the toilets were ever that far away, although there was one where the only ones were the filthy public toilets down the road!), but when we were supervising we stayed on a site where the only toilet was a little chemical thing in a tent that we'd set up...one of the girls (we all shared a tent) managed to put it off all night, was very vocal about it in the morning but still held on until we'd had breakfast, seen the groups off and had chance to drive to the nearest town (quite a few miles away) to find proper toilets!

5 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I don't remember anything like that from when we were doing the expeditions (but I don't think the toilets were ever that far away, although there was one where the only ones were the filthy public toilets down the road!), but when we were supervising we stayed on a site where the only toilet was a little chemical thing in a tent that we'd set up...one of the girls (we all shared a tent) managed to put it off all night, was very vocal about it in the morning but still held on until we'd had breakfast, seen the groups off and had chance to drive to the nearest town (quite a few miles away) to find proper toilets!

Sounds like she had quite the bladder!

2 minutes ago, beth said:

Sounds like she had quite the bladder!

Yes, definitely! I think I've written about just how strong her bladder was in a thread of assorted experiences...can't remember if there was any DofE stuff on there. You should be able to find it somewhere by searching on my profile if you're interested, or I can PM you a link or something.