Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Into wetting, but not holding?

Apologies if this has been done.

I've always been much more into the act of wetting than the act of holding. I like having a full bladder, but just because it makes the release and loss of control that much more intense - I like feeling it gush out of me and not being able to control it. But the desperation/holding thing is, on its own, of limited interest to me.

Are there others here like this? Does this still count as omorashi?

I'm kinda like this too. I find the actual wetting much more interesting than holding/desperation. I don't actually enjoy almost at all about desperation, it is really uncomfortable feeling, but I still do holds, because as you said - the loss of control is much more intense with full bladder. 

There is still something else interesting in holding too. Perhaps it's the excitement of the unknown time of wetting and being unable to know how long you still can last and getting something from trying to keep it in instead of just letting it out whenever you want.

I might actually have a bit mixed feelings about holding/desperation and it depends really much of my mood what I think about it. 

When I'm watching videos, too long desperation parts might bore me too much and I end up not watching the entire video. 

I suppose I'm sort of this way when it comes to female content, in that I'm really not interested in women being desperate, but I'm definitely into women peeing (anywhere from kinda into it to a whole lot into it, depending on context).  Not specifically wetting, though, just peeing in general.  And in fact intentional peeing is in many cases (not always, but usually) much more appealing than accidental peeing.  Women being uncomfortable or upset (such as if they accidentally wet when they genuinely didn't want that to happen) is a big turn-off to me.

Basically the exact opposite of how I feel about male content or experiencing things myself, where if there's no desperation (or not enough desperation), I don't even slightly care about it.

I suppose I'm sort of this way when it comes to female content, in that I'm really not interested in women being desperate, but I'm definitely into women peeing (anywhere from kinda into it to a whole lot into it, depending on context).  Not specifically wetting, though, just peeing in general.  And in fact intentional peeing is in many cases (not always, but usually) much more appealing than accidental peeing.  Women being uncomfortable or upset (such as if they accidentally wet when they genuinely didn't want that to happen) is a big turn-off to me.

Basically the exact opposite of how I feel about male content or experiencing things myself, where if there's no desperation (or not enough desperation), I don't even slightly care about it.

Interesting. I'm very much with you on preferring intentional to accidental peeing, though I still find intentional wetting much more erotic than free peeing. And agreed on desperation being much more important for guy stuff than girl stuff, for me.

Desperation is mostly just a means to an end for me. Wetting is fun and I like the feeling of soaking my jeans but I can't get that flood to come out if it doesn't get full first.

Watching I would also say the act of letting it come out is much more enticing than watching someone squirm for half an hour. The same thing on a loop is typically boring for me. That moment of release is what makes it all worthwhile.

I personally do not enjoy holding, but do enjoy seeing desperation at times. As far as wetting, I've had a few expirences myself, but watching a cute girl totally lose it gets me revved up like no other!

Edited by pppanty (see edit history)