Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else into diaper desperation?

I like trains...

*I'm pretty sure you already know what you just got hit by*

Well, it can't hurt to give it a shot! You can order a free sample online from Depend/Tena/Etc, or if you wanna go straight for the good stuff, order a sample pack of Abena/Molicare/Dry247/Etc for a couple bucks off of XPMedical's website.

AAAGGGHHH MY leg spine other leg EVERYTHING

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just curious. I really like the whole lot of cliches from desperation videos like squirming and talking about how bad they have to go, just with wetting diapers instead. 

One of my favorite scenarios is someone desperate while wearing an already soaked diaper. Imagine someone having already wet their diaper once or twice and if they wet it again, it will leak, which i

Something I like about diaper desperation is the sort of completely internalized humiliation it causes. If someone wets their pants publicly, it's humiliating because everyone can see their loss of co

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't use to be into diaper desperation, but got into it largely because it became more convenient than doing a hold in pants and having to deal with the whole cleanup part.  After trying them out, it became more appealing.

I love the fantasy of someone who needs the diaper but is trying to hold out and not use it because they hate wearing them, lol

A definite yes from me. 

While I have excellent bladder control, I can, with effort, set myself up for a genuine accident. It will involve lots of time and fluid though. 

But I've found if I'm wearing a diaper, I will lose control a lot earlier. It must my psychosomatic somehow. I've done holds while wearing pants, and the build up has been going slowly, but as soon as I put a nappy on, my desperation skyrockets. It must be my mind telling me that it's okay to pee because I have a diaper on now. 

I've worn diapers in public a few times, and have noticed that I feel a more intense need to pee while I'm wearing them. 

I love the feeling of being super desperate to pee, knowing that a control loss is imminent, but that it doesn't matter because I'm wearing my protection. 

I enjoy this a lot, and do it at home sometimes. In fact, last night I tried the rapid desperation method plus a bladder filling tease on Milovana and wore one and had my first ever loss of control. It was really exciting! And then it leaked everywhere because it was a pullup and I was so, so full, way fuller than I think I've ever been. But fun.

Guest eternal_nyte42

This idea is actually one of my favorites, and have to agree, there is not enough of it out there. Regardless of whether its pull-ups or diapers, i find it incredibly hot to see a girl squirming and moaning, the suddenly cries "oh no..." and you hear the lovely hissing sound, seeing the diaper change color. Its also cute when they do it in pull-ups and something lile yoga pants (so you can clearly see they are wearing a pull-up) and it leaks, leaving wet spots on their pants.

When I get up in the morning with a bursting bladder, I usually MUST release it or I leak.  I decided recently to put on a diaper and see how long I can wait, knowing there's no danger of dripping everywhere.  I discovered that I can wait far longer than I expected, just leaking a little into the diaper when I have to.  It's a definite turn-on, especially since I never thought I would succeed.

• 2 months later...

I am more into loss of control than wetting, so using diapers for omorashi myself suits me just fine, but of course I can feel myself losing control. But I'm not so into watching videos of diaper desperation because the diaper hides the evidence of the loss of control.

I had never thought of using diapers until after I joined this site, and I'm so glad I decided to try them. :)

Something I like about diaper desperation is the sort of completely internalized humiliation it causes. If someone wets their pants publicly, it's humiliating because everyone can see their loss of control. And if someone wets their diaper casually, they're clearly already used to it. But someone who's desperate in a diaper for me represents this rare moment of complete personal shame. Here's a person who has been having issues with incontinence, it's gotten bad enough that diapers are needed. But they also haven't accepted that they're incontinent quite yet, and they're still in the habit of desperately holding on until they can get to the bathroom. They're wearing a diaper, nobody will know, but it's a point of pride, and they're hoping to retrain their bladder and get out of diapers. When they inevitably can't hold it anymore, the humiliation they feel isn't because of other people seeing, but because the part of them that is still in denial about the incontinence was just proven wrong yet again. It's almost like the diaper itself has dominated them.

• 2 months later...

I like wearing a diaper in public and hold as long as i can. A full bladder release from me always over flows the diaper. I make it a challenge to hold as long as possible and then release only enough to fill the diaper but stop before it leaks. If i succeeded i walk around in my pee diaper and give a little spirts untill it leaks.

Diaper desperation is great! Personally when I started having fun with wetting I naturally drifted towards store-bought pull-ups and lately full-blown diapers simply as a practical means of reducing clean up and I definitely like the feel of them, dry or wet... Add in the fun of desperation and the risk/actuality of flooding it and I don't see any downside!

I agree it hides the after-effects somewhat when watching someone else/a video, but if the sound is good it's great hearing the hissing and I love when a video ends with the girl opening up their diaper and showing the damage, maybe peeing a little more and (though I know it's not sexual for everyone) playing with herself...