Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting and crying/yelling request

I have had requests for a peeing/wetting while crying clip (probably have two or so in my store). Are you guys just interested or is there a special arousal for you when the girl cries?

Hi Sinna,

Yeah, if there's a lot of moaning and yelps while trying to hold, and then as you start leaking, you begin to cry, that would be super hot. I buy a lot of your videos, and I'd definitely buy this one!

I think the interest is due to the fact it might add a certain degree of realism to the fact that its an accident, due to the fact that actual people do NOT want to have an accident. In real life, non omo-fetishists won't have an accident and be like "aww darn!"

I was thinking about that when I asked about the special arousal - is the crying adding to the excitement by itself or is it because it's making the scene appear more authentic? I am trying to understand the concept behind it being arousing.

One request I received, for example, did not seem to involve the crying as part of realism, but more as an amplifier of the arousal, a catalyst for the pee fetish.

However, I just went to see which clip I had made with peeing and crying and I must admit, now that I remember, it was a pretty special request anyway. See here:

'HD' 'Banana pulping pantyhose toes and crying pee'

So that probably falls outside the reach of any concept behind the connection of pee fetish and crying

For me personally it's the realism factor. I have seen desperate girls whimpering and on one occasion almost sobbing because of their pee emergencies. I wish producers like Skymouse, HDwetting, etc. would mix it up a little and make a few vids in which the girl acts ashamed of her accident. I also like it when they enjoy it, but let's face it, a lot of videos have become mundane due to being predictable. One thing that I like about Sinna is that the situations and settings in her videos vary greatly. I'm not knocking the other producers, I appreciate what they do. However, when most videos have the girl smiling from her accident it gets boring.

Some Ineed2pee vids actually does a pretty good job at depicting humiliated facial expressions.

On the topic of crying, there's a few old in2p vids that have a little bit of 'crying' involved. One involving Kelli wetting herself in the stairways area, and another involving Cheyenne at her parking garage.

• 8 months later...