Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The terrible crossover fanfiction idea generator

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chronicles of Narnia and Bubble Bobble. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

No thank you.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Don't see how it would work.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harvest Moon and Space Ghost. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

there are no bad guys in harvest moon.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and the National Basketball Association. The story should use being drafted by the NFL as a plot device!

This one made me laugh....because I have to write about Basketball players being drafted by the NFL...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining DuckTales and Chowder. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!

O_______o No comment

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

lol Bill Nye. This one's possible, but it would be really weird...

1.Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Romeo & Juliet and Teen Titans. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!

Faust isn't fond of tentacles, so no thanks.

2.Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and In the Heat of the Night. The story should use floods as a plot device!

Doable, but Faust doesn't know what the second one is.

3.Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and Doug. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

This....isn't that bad of an idea, though Faust personally doesn't know about the characters in the first one.

4. Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill Bill and Indiana Jones. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Faust........XD His childhood is ruined just thinking about this one.

5.Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

Faust spat out his drink. XD

• 6 years later...

I kept refreshing until I got a crossover of two things I knew about, so here is the crossover

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Chowder. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and the Little Mermaid. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

I have no words...

Edited by CountryGirl (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ally McBeal and Superbad. The story should use cooking crystal meth as a plot device!

It's... easier than I thought... Michael Cera and McLovin want to recruit some booze for the party and to impress Emma Stone, but end up in a van where there's a big production of meth and they got busted by the police. Ally McBeal is their lawyer and they got out of jail because she's the best!!!1!11!2

and everyone wets themselves of course